Rough Starts

Against All Odds
Soft.
It was really soft, not at all like anything she ever lied on. She felt like she was lying on soft, fluffy clouds.
She was actually afraid to open her eyes because she knew it was all a dream and when she woke up, it will be all gone.
She opened her eyes slowly, grasping the unfamiliar surroundings around her. Her eyes nearly pounced out when she saw her surroundings.
 
It was beautiful or perhaps even beautiful was too modest to describe it.
 
The flowing white curtains by the windows were tied back to allow sunlight to creep into the room, giving the room a beautiful natural glow. The curtains swayed gently to the wind as Seohyun took in the sky blue coloured wallpaper and the delicate drawings on the wallpaper. There was a light coloured wooden shelf at one corner with several decorations and a huge closet that Seohyun couldn't imagine why people would need such a big cupboard.
 
Everything was picture perfect.
But the real question that she should be concentrating on was, where is she?
 
Seohyun sat up and tried hard to remember what happen. Her head ached slightly as she frowned. Flashbacks appeared in her mind, reminding her of yesterday. She was working at the cafe and she... broke a coffee cup. Then, Fany forced her to take a day off and she left .. after that she met..
Someone came in, giving Seohyun a slight shock. He didn't seem very surprised to see her awake as she was to see him. He wore a tight grey shirt with denim jeans, his muscles were pretty obvious through his shirt.
"You're awake" the guy said casually, leaning at the door, his arms folded at his chest.
Seohyun stared at him for a while, trying to remember who he was. Then it hit her, "It's you! You're Yoona's brother!".
Seohyun could swear she saw Yonghwa roll his eyes slightly, "Who else seeing as you fainted on me".
Seohyun hesitated for a second before remembering, "Oh", she remembered back what happened. "I'm sorry, for that".
"For that only?" he raised his eyebrow skeptically.
Seohyun frowned immediately, "I told you I won't stop my brother or your sister from seeing each other".
Yonghwa looked as though he wanted to argue with her but stop himself and said calmly, "Stop, I don't want to argue with you and you fainting in my house".
Seohyun pulled a face and stared at the surroundings again, it was still so beautiful even though she had already admired it for a while. They say beauty disappears once your eyes get used to it, I say I will never get over this beauty. "Fine then, so this is your house?", she asked.
"Yes" he nod.
 
Seohyun nod and her eyes suddenly caught sight of under the covers and was shocked to see, her clothes were changed! OH MY GOD !
Her reaction was the perfect definition of overreacting, "YAH YOU BYUNTAE! Who said you could change my clothes?".
"Who are you calling byuntae, you---!" Yonghwa spluttered incredulously.
"BYUNTAE! BYUNTAE! BYUNTAE! BYUNTAE! BYUNTAE!" Seohyun yelled at him.
"Yah! I don't have to change your clothes. The maids did it for you!" Yonghwa snapped at her over the yelling.
Seohyun's eyes widen in surprise, "The maids?". Being poor for almost your entire life makes you forget that rich people have it easier.
"Surprise" Yonghwa said, the note of sarcasm was not left out.
 
Seohyun was about to respond when something crossed her mind. Her jaw fell open and she immediately asked, "Wait.. What time is it?!".
Yonghwa asked almost immediately, pointing to the clock hanging at the wall, "10 o'clock in the morning".
"What?" Seohyun couldn't control her shout as she frantically search for her phone in her bag that conveniently was placed at her bedside table. She took it out of her bag and quickly dialed a number, clenching her fingers nervously as the phone beeped slowly.
 
"Yeboseyo?"she greeted politely when the beeping ended.
"Who is this?" A rough voice greeted her.
She braced herself and said, "It's Seo Ju Hyun. I'm sorry mister for not attending work yesterday".
"SO IT'S YOU! Did you know how busy it was yesterday?!" he roared through the phone.
"I know. I'm sorry mister" Seohyun apologised almost frantically.
"Replace your work immediately or you don't have to come anymore!" he yelled through the phone.
"Yes! I'll be there right away, mister" Seohyun said. He hung up before she could even say thank you.
 
Yonghwa just stared at her as she got up and swung her legs over the bed to the floor and slung her bag over her shoulder.
She spotted her shoes placed neatly at the leg of the bed and quickly put them on while thanking Yonghwa a little too quickly to be sincere, "Thank you for yesterday but I have to go now".
Yonghwa looked at her and frowned disapprovingly, "You're not going to work right?".
Seohyun grimaced, "Of course I am. I already missed yesterday's shift and I really need this job".
She tried to go out of the room door but Yonghwa grabbed her arm, his grip was really strong.
"You're still having fever" he insisted.
"That's not important right now" she shaked off his arm and tried concentrating on finding her way out.
"What do you mean it's not important? It's your health!" he followed her from behind, confronting her like a mother would do.
 
Seohyun was greeted by a perfect corridor when she left the room, with nice drapings and picture frames. In the frames were mostly Yoona and her brother. Seohyun grew impatient of his questions and turned to face him.
"Jung Yonghwa-shii, if I get fired, are you going to feed my family?" she snapped at him.
"Is this your way of asking people for money?" Yonghwa narrowed his eyes.
"UGH !" Seohyun groaned frustratedly and promptly ignored him and continued searching for the stairs. She found it at the end of the hallway and went down the stairs.
"YAH!" Yonghwa jog to keep up with her all the way down to the stairs.
 
At the bottom of the stairs, Seohyun turned and glared straight into Yonghwa's eyes. Yonghwa was slightly taken aback, he couldn't remember the last time a woman boss him around like she did.
"Look mister" Seohyun stared straight into his eyes. "If you think I'm here to cheat your money then rest assure, I HAVE NO INTEREST" Seohyun spat before she scanned the area for the front door. Damn the house is huge.
"Then why is your brother bothering my sister if not for her money?" Yonghwa demanded.
"Have you ever considered they might really love each other?" Seohyun demanded back.
"That is impossible" Yonghwa insisted, frowning.
Seohyun looked straight into Yonghwa's eyes before saying, "Now I know why Yoona left".
She left him standing at the bottom of the stairs as she flipped her hair and stomped out of the front door, after finally spotting it.
Yonghwa was stunned for a moment at what she said. The reason why his baby sister left? How could she understand something he didn't?
"YAH!" Yonghwa yelled after her as he ran out of the house.
 
 
 
 
Seohyun was walking out of the pavement, the sun was greeting her with it's morning light. Next mission, find a way out of the main gate.
Yonghwa ran out and caught Seohyun by the wrist. There were a few maids looking and whispering furiously at the scene but Yonghwa ignored them.
"Let me go!" Seohyun struggled to pull her wrist away but it was no use.
"I'll drive you there" Yonghwa insisted.
"What?" Seohyun was taken aback. First he accused her of trying to cheat his money then he offers to drive her to work?
"I'll drive you to wherever you work. You said you're in a hurry right?" Yonghwa said sternly.
"It's okay, I can walk" Seohyun tried to decline but Yonghwa shaked his head and drag her to the garage and to the nearest Mercedes.
He grabbed the keys from the shelf and click it open, "Get in, you're so stubborn" Yonghwa opened the passenger door and pushed her in.
"Gosh, you're so pushy!" Seohyun complained but all the same, she entered the vehicle and buckled up.
Yonghwa crossed the car in a flash and entered the driver's seat, "Give me the address" Yonghwa buckled up and switched on the car.
The engine roared sweetly as it came on.
"Just drive, I'll show you".
 

 
"You work.. here?" Yonghwa was in a lost of words as Seohyun instructed him to stop at the back of an alley. Behind the row of shops were several women washing large basins filled with dirty plates and a really, really mean-looking supervisor.
Seohyun simply ignored Yonghwa and got out of the car, "You should leave. Thank you for the ride"
 
Seohyun slammed the door and stalked to the direction of the supervisor. As soon as the man saw Seohyun, he started yelling something that wasn't very clear at her but it was obvious he was scolding her. Seohyun just came bowing to the man which made Yonghwa frown. Seohyun immediately squat down, rolled up her sleeves and began washing the plates like the rest. She didn't seem to be fighting back even if the supervisor seemed to be scolding harsh words.
 
Still, it was none of Yonghwa's business.
 
He changed his gear and was about to stomp on the accelerator when he heard a loud thud that made him turn to look.
The man just knocked Seohyun to the brick wall, yelling profanity and abuse.  Yonghwa waited for Seohyun to get up from the floor and at least whack him at the groin yet she didn't.
All she did was get up and bow in apology. However the supervisor obviously wasn't satisfied as he pushed her harshly to the wall, causing her to trip and fall again. Yet she continued getting up and bowing in apology.
The other workers were just looking, not doing anything to help.
 
Was this how low-class people behave?
 
Yonghwa had seen enough.
 
He opened his car door and stepped out, slamming the door behind him. He stomped towards Seohyun whom was still apologizing.
"--MIANHAE? YOU THINK YOUR PETTY SORRY CAN REFUND MY LOSS FROM LAST NIGHT BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH WORKERS?" the supervisor yelled.
"Mianhaeyo..mianhaeyo" Seohyun kept repeating as she bowed.
"WHAT A LOAD OF BULL!" the supervisor pushed her again. She toppled backwards and her head nearly hit the wall but Yonghwa managed to catch her from the back before the collision.
She turned around, surprised, "You? I told you to leave!".
"I may not approve of your brother's relationship with my sister but I am not the type of person to watch a shameless man bully a woman" Yonghwa said as he glared at the supervisor.
"Who the are you?" the supervisor spat as he glared daggers at Yonghwa.
"A man your size picking on a woman, I find you an embarrassment to all men" Yonghwa glared.
"Leave please, you don't know what you're getting into" Seohyun pushed him but he jerked him arm away, not taking his eyes off the supervisor.
"Yah Seo Ju Hyun, so this is your backup? Some fancy guy driving a Mercedes?" the supervisor laughed.
"Aniyo! I am so sorry, supervisor-shii. Please forgive me" Seohyun bowed while begging.
"Why are you apologizing to this piece of rubbish for?" Yonghwa frowned. "He should be apologizing to you!".
"What did you say?!" the supervisor raised his voice.
"Yah! Keep quiet" Seohyun elbowed Yonghwa but he ignored her.
"She was only absent for one night, sure she was wrong but you didn't have to resort to violence. If you do not apologise to her right now, I will call the police" Yonghwa warned him.
The supervisor simply laughed, "Me? Apologizing? Do you want that, Seo Ju Hyun?".
"Aniyo, supervisor-shii! You don't have to!" Seohyun shaked her head while Yonghwa glared at her.
"What do you mean he doesn't have to apologize? And the rest of you!" Yonghwa pointed to the other workers. "You should be ashamed for not helping this woman even when you witness it right in front of your eyes. Do you all not know justice?".
"Justice?" the supervisor simply laughed loudly.
"Apologise" Yonghwa grabbed him by the front of his T-Shirt. "or the police station".
"Stop it!" Seohyun tried to pull Yonghwa's arm away but it was no use. Yonghwa was too strong.
"Fine, fine. Mianhaeyo Seo Ju Hyun" the supervisor said sarcastically. "but remember, if you leave, you never come back".
"Fine with her" Yonghwa answered before pulling Seohyun away by the arm.
"Aniyo supervisor-shii! Listen to me! Yah let me go!" Seohyun struggled as she tried to pull her arm away but Yonghwa's grip was too tight.
 
He pulled her towards his Mercedes and pushed her to the passenger's seat, slamming the door, before locking her in and opening only when he reached the driver's seat.
"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Seohyun demanded but he simply the engine and stomped on the accelerator before she could leave the car.
"Stop the car" Seohyun said but he kept driving at 140 km/h through the neighbourhood, leaving the alleyway behind.
"I said stop, didn't you hear me?" Seohyun glared.
Yonghwa continued driving, almost reaching the highway.
"STOP".
He just ignored her.
 
Seohyun opened the lock of her car door manually and threw the door open while the car was at 150 km/h. Yonghwa immediately slammed on the brakes, causing a ear-splitting screech that made Seohyun close her eyes temporarily.
 
The car screeched to a halt before Yonghwa turned to yell at Seohyun, "ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT OF THE CAR!" Yonghwa yelled but Seohyun simply stepped out of the vehicle and stalked back in the direction of the neighbourhood.
 
Yonghwa ran after her and stood in front of her, blocking her way.
"Get out of my way" Seohyun glared.
"You have an odd way of saying thank you, did anyone tell you that?" Yonghwa frowned.
"You are the biggest busybody in the world, did anybody ever tell you that?" Seohyun answered sarcastically.
"I stopped that man from abusing you!" Yonghwa tried to justify himself.
"I didn't need your help!" Seohyun said angrily.
"Even so, a man hitting a woman is wrong. I won't stand aside and watch like those other workers" Yonghwa said.
"You think you're doing justice a favour?" Seohyun raised her eyebrow.
Yonghwa nod determinedly.
"Then you haven't seen the world enough yet" Seohyun said before continuing to walk forward, knocking into him.
"So is this what you do to someone who just helped you?" Yonghwa yelled at her.
Seohyun stopped walking and took in a deep breath before turning back to face Yonghwa.
"This is what I do to people who caused me to lose my job. You think you're so heroic and those workers are selfish? Don't be so proud of yourself. Everyone has problem that you can't even imagine. That job probably means nothing to you and money is just a toy for you but money is what keeps us alive and my job is what feeds my family AND YOU JUST RUINED IT" Seohyun raised her voice and glared one last time before turning back and stalking back.
 
Yonghwa really didn't get it.
All he thought he was doing was do her a favour and this was what he deserved.
Well, what the hell.
Yonghwa turned and got into his Mercedes before zooming away at the opposite direction leaving Seohyun to walk back alone.
If that was the path she chose, that was the path she would get.
 

 

Yonghwa stomped on the accelerator and just drove, not knowing where he wanted to go. He could go back to his office, but somehow for the first time, he didn't want to work at all. He drove his car aimlessly until he suddenly found himself passing by the seaside. Yonghwa stopped the car and got out of his vehicle. He leaned towards the railing, clenching his fists.
 
 "Then why is your brother bothering my sister?"
"Have you ever considered they might really love each other?"
"That is impossible"
"Now I know why Yoona left"
 
Seohyun's words kept ringing in his ears. He couldn't understand what she said at all.
At these years, he had taken care of his little sister while running the company.
Of course he knew one day, he would have to let Yoona go but he never considered this day would arrive so quickly.
Was he too controlling? Is that what that woman meant? Did he push Yoona too hard or guard Yoona too securely that he ended up pushing her away?
She was in love, she was growing up. He was suppose to protect her, but he ended up pushing her away, driving her farther from him, making her cry.
Maybe the guy really is good, or isn't, it doesn't matter now.
 
For now, he was going to do what he could do.
He was going to be the brother she wanted him to be.
Yonghwa whipped out his phone from his pocket and dialed a number.
"Yoboseyo" the voice answered.
"Miss Lee?".
 

 
Seohyun walked home that night feeling tired and also zombie-like. Finally after a load of begging, the supervisor allowed her to continue working. Damn that guy, causing her to lose a day's salary. She knew, he was probably just thinking about helping her when he pulled her away but he didn't know how important the job was to someone like her.
From the looks of it, he doesn't look like a poor person with his house and car so who could blame him for not understanding?
She certainly didn't but maybe he thought she did?
She didn't even have the strength to continue wondering anymore.
 
 
Seohyun dragged herself up the stairs to the nineth floor and opened the door to her home.
"I'm back" Seohyun announced, closing the door behind her and taking off her shoes.
The first person to appear was Yoona, wearing an apron over the clothes that she borrowed from her.
"Anyonghasaeyo, welcome home" Yoona bowed.
"Wow, what's all this?" Seohyun looked awestruck as Jonghyun appeared from the kitchen, holding a spatula and wearing an identical apron as Yoona.
"We're cooking dinner, noona. Go shower and dinner will be ready" Jonghyun waved his spatula.
"Woahh Seo Jong Hyun, all my 25 years, you have never cooked for yourself let alone me" Seohyun said incredulously.
"There's always the first time, noona" Jonghyun reminded her.
"I should let Yoona come over more then" Seohyun suggested as Yoona blushed slightly.
"I'm all for it" Jonghyun nod seriously.
"ert" Seohyun rolled her eyes and went to her room, ignoring the yelling from Jonghyun that vaguely sounded to her as,
"IT'S PSYCHOTICALLY HANDSOME IRRESISTIBLE HOT BROTHER!!".
 

 

After dinner, Seohyun, Jonghyun and Yoona sat at the living room. Seohyun was dead sleepy and was aout to excuse herself to bed when suddenly the doorbell rang.
Jonghyun stood up immediately, "I'll get it" and disappeared to the door.
Softly, Seohyun whispered to Yoona, "He's only this helpful when you're around".
Yoona giggled softly as Jonghyun's antics.
 
Jonghyun reappeared and called, "Yoona, there's someone here to see you".
Yoona's heart immediately skipped a beat. Was her brother here to bring her back already?
Was he going to cause trouble? After all Seohyun did for her, Yoona felt wrong to bring trouble to the house.
All the same, Yoona got up and trudged to the door. To the surprise, it wasn't Yonghwa at the door.
"Oh annyeonghasaeyo, Miss Lee, what brings you here?", Yoona asked in surprise, bowing repectfully.
"The sir told me to pass this to you, miss" Miss Lee passed a bag to Yoona.
"This is..?" Yoona accepted hesitantly.
"Clothes that Mr. Jung told me to pack. I don't know why you're feuding with Mr. Jung, Miss Jung but I hope you're coming home soon" Miss Lee said.
Yoona's heart wrenched as she accepted the bag gladly.
"Thank you, Miss Lee. Do you want to come inside and sit?" Yoona offered.
"No thank you, Miss Jung. I better get back to start dinner" Miss Lee bowed.
Yoona bowed back and called for her before she turn away, "Miss Lee".
"Yes, Miss?".
"Please take good care of my brother while I'm not home" Yoona bowed to her.
"Of course, miss. You don't even have to ask" Miss Lee smiled before leaving.
 
Yoona went back inside, carrying the bag to the living room.
"Who was that?" Jonghyun asked, noting the bag.
"That was the head maid of my house, Miss Lee" Yoona said, sitting down on the couch.
"Is she trying to force you to go home?" Seohyun frowned.
"No.. she came to bring me this" Yoona gestured to the bag.
"What is it?" Jonghyun asked curiously.
"Clothes that my brother told her to pack.." Yoona said in a rather sad tone.
"Really?" Seohyun's eyes widen in surprise. Maybe Jung Yonghwa isn't such a jerk after all.
Jonghyun looked confusedly, asking, "but.. I thought he hates the fact that you're staying with me. Why would he give you a bag of clothes to encourage you to stay longer?".
"That's because.. no matter how mad my brother is at me, he'll always care for me more," Yoona's lips trembled as she said that. She suddenly felt like a terrible person for leaving him alone. What a terrible sister she was.
"Alright, maybe he isn't such a jerk after all then" Seohyun shrugged.
"He isn't" Yoona assured her. "He just isn't good in building relationships with people and his job really doesn't need him to be nice to anybody".
"That explains it" Seohyun muttered under her breath.
"Eonnie, did you meet my brother? Did he give you any trouble? " Yoona asked suspiciously.
"De? No, I didn't. Don't worry" Seohyun lied, not wanting to worry Yoona.
"I'm glad. Yonghwa oppa is a nice person but he can be overbearing when it comes to me" Yoona smiled apologetically.
Seohyun nod, she knew that already.
"Yoona, what is this?" Jonghyun pulled out a letter that was sticking out from the side pocket of the bag.
"Eh? I don't know" Yoona took the letter from Jonghyun.
 
She opened the envelope, a white paper folded neatly slipped out of it. She opened the paper and read silently,
"Yoona-ah,
I know you're still mad at me.
I'm sorry, I never meant to shout at you.
I asked Miss Lee to pack a bag of clothes for you and your daily needs, your uniform and books are inside too so you can go to school if you need to.
When you're ready to come home, please hurry home.
The house is really quiet without you.
Even if you refuse to come home, would it be okay if you accept my call?
I'm sorry.
  -  Jung Yonghwa "
 Yoona nearly cried while reading the letter. She knew she hurt her brother's heart when she left but she hated it when her brother sounded so sad. Jonghyun placed an arm around her shoulder, comforting her.
"What's wrong?" Seohyun asked concernly, noticing the sudden change of atmosphere.
"My brother wrote a letter to me telling me to come home" Yoona said quietly as she passed the letter to Seohyun.
 
Seohyun scanned the letter. Well, this Jung Yonghwa guy may be a jerk but he seemed to genuinely care about his sister.
 
"Your brother is very worried, Yoona. You should call him" Seohyun advised her.
"I know" Yoona nod and took out her phone. She dialed Yonghwa's number and waited patiently as the phone beep.
"Yoona?!" Yonghwa's voice answered, the urgency in his voice made Yoona regret ever leaving him.
"Yoboseyo oppa" Yoona greeted him.
"I'm glad you called me. Do you know how worried I was?" Yonghwa said.
"I'm sorry, oppa. I am so sorry" Yoona apologised.
"It's okay, when are you coming home?" Yonghwa immediately asked.
"Oppa, we need to talk. I'll come home after school tomorrow okay?" Yoona told him.
"Okay.." he said.
Yoona said a quiet goodnight to Yonghwa and hung up.
"You're going home tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked, looking slightly crestfallen.
"I need to talk with my brother first" Yoona told him.
"Be easy on your brother. I can see he really cares for you" Seohyun said gently.
"I know, eonnie, I'm not going to fight with him. Don't worry" Yoona smiled.
She knew better than anyone how much her brother loved her.
 

 

 Class 2-A was usual with the chattering and bickering of students. Yoona and Yuri sat at a corner after Yoona pulled her to the side to tell her the news.
"BO?!" Yuri screamed.
The entire class fell silent and stared at them. Yoona looked embarrassed as she nudged Yuri, "Yah, don't scream, everyone's staring".
"Don't scream? You are telling me not to scream? Yah Jung Yoona, do you know what you just told me? You went to stay with your one week old boyfriend, you nutcase!" Yuri exclaimed.
"I know, I know, but I really didn't know who to go to yesterday after the fight. You already live with four siblings and your rooms are packed so I didn't want to make it uncomfortable for you.." Yoona tried to explain.
"Yah, you could've stayed at So Yeon's or Su Jin's, why did you have to go to Jonghyun oppa's?" Yuri nagged.
"I was very upset and actually meant to just go to see Jonghyun oppa and tell him what happened but then his sister offered me and I had no place to go and no money so.." Yoona's voice trailed off again.
 
Yuri glared at Yoona for a full 5 seconds before sighing.
 
"Your brother is going to kill you".
 
"I know" it was Yoona's turn to sigh.
 
"So how long so you plan to stay with him?" Yuri asked seriously.
"I don't know yet" Yoona admitted.
"Yah Jung Yoona, you really didn't think about anything before deciding? You're a girl! This is your reputation we are discussing about!" Yuri scolded her.
"I know but it's not like I'm sleeping in the same room as him, he sleeps at the couch" Yoona defended herself.
"It makes no difference, gosh I'm going crazy" Yuri threw her hands up exasperated.
"Mianhae Yuri, I didn't mean to worry you. I just thought you should know" Yoona shifted uncomfortably.
"You are right. If you didn't tell me, I would be more angry. I'm thankful you did" Yuri managed to pull a small smile. "so how does it feel living at your boyfriend's place?".
Yoona considered for a moment, "It actually not as bad as you think. Jonghyun oppa is really thoughtful and his sister is really nice".
"Oh" Yuri wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, "Getting cosy with the in-laws, are we?".
"Technically, it's in-law since he only has one sister but NO, Seohyun eonnie is just a friend" Yoona defended.
"For now,duh. Later, who could know righttt?" Yuri .
"Yah!".
 

 

Yoona nervously tangled her fingers together as she waited at the regular spot beside the pond for Jonghyun. It was their first day walking back from school together and Yoona was turning more and more nervous by the second. Yoona nervously combed through her hair with her fingers when Jonghyun arrived, his  blue guitar strapped behind him as usual.
 
"Hey" he called to Yoona, raising a hand.
"Hey" Yoona replied, rather breathlessly than made her want tp kick herself. Did she have to make herself look like a fool in front of the most popular guy in school? Darn.
"Are you ready to go back?" he asked, running his fingers through his in-Yoona-opinion perfect hair.
"Sure" Yoona turned red, remembering that they shared the same house now.
They walked side by side to the gate, Jonghyun grinning gloriously while Yoona smiled shyly.
"Here, I'll hold it" Jonghyun took the bag of books from Yoona's hand before she could even answer.
"Ah, but it's not that heavy though" Yoona said.
"I know but isn't this my job as your boyfriend?" Jonghyun grinned, earning a very red faced Yoona.
Jonghyun stared curiously at Yoona's face, as if he was studying a very intricate carving. Yoona looked confusedly back.
"What is it? Is there something on my face?".
"No.. It's just that. You blush alot, do you know that?" Jonghyun asked.
"I don't!" Yoona denied it as she covered her cheeks with her hands.
"You do, look you're getting redder again as we speak!" Jonghyun .
"Oppa!" Yoona said frustratedly.
"Ahrasso, ahrasso. Sorry" Jonghyun laughed it off.
 
"Jonghyunnieee~" someone suddenly appeared from behind and jump on Jonghyun, wrapping a tight arm around his neck.
"Anyonghasaeyo!" Yoona said cheerfully, narrowly avoiding behind knocked over by Jonghyun.
"Yah Jo Kwon hyung! You nearly strangled me!" Jonghyun threw Jo Kwon off him and yelled.
Jo Kwon rolled his eyes, "Isn't that the point? AHHHH! AHH!".
Gain appeared from behind Jo Kwon, her fingers were clenched tightly around Jo Kwon's left ear, twisting it painfully while grinning.
"Sorry about that. This choding never graduated from kindergarten," Gain smirked.
"Yah AHH Son Gain, you AHH better AHH let go now!" Jo Kwon threatened while yelling in pain.
"or what?" Gain twisted his ear further.
"or---- Nothing! Nothing! AHHH!" Jo Kwon responded smartly to save his ear from eternal separation.
"Good boy" Gain eye-smiled before letting go of his ear. Jo Kwon clutched his ear with his hand as he sulked.
"Anyways Yoona, Yuri is looking for you" Gain informed Yoona.
"Oh? Okay thank you" Yoona replied.
"We're leaving then, bye!" Gain pulled Jo Kwon's arm and dragged him forward.
"Bye!" Jo Kwon yelled before being dragged away. Jonghyun and Yoona looked fairly amused as they waved them goodbye.
"Maybe one day, you'll treat me like that," Jonghyun pointed out.
"You want me to abuse you?" Yoona suggested.
Jonghyun thought for a moment and shook his head, "Nahh".
"Thought so" Yoona laughed.
 
"Yoona!" Yoona turned to see Yuri walking towards her, Minho following closely behind.
"Oh Yuri, Gain eonnie said you were looking for me".
"Yah, do you know how long I've been searching? You disappeared once the school bell ringed, where did you rush off to?" Yuri said exasperated.
"Yuri!" Yoona placed her finger at her lips, begging Yuri to stop talking while a very big smirk leaked onto Jonghyun's face.
"Ahh, you were rushing to see Jonghyun-shii?" this time, it was Yuri and Minho's turn to smirk.
The three of them smirk at Yoona, making her face turn beetroot red.
Yoona abruptly tried to change the topic, "So why were you looking for me?".
"Just to tell you" Yuri leaned in to whisper at Yoona's ear, "don't get carried away by hormones".
"YAH KWON YURI!".
"Anyways, gotta go, bye!" Yuri left hurriedly with Minho.
Leaving behind a very very red Yoona with a very very confused Jonghyun.
"What is it?" he asked.
"Nothing!" Yoona answered almost too quickly. "Let's go" she quickly walk forward.
Jonghyun stared at her confused, but all the same, followed her.
 

 

Yoona stared at the familiar villa in front of her. Finally, she was home again. She went to the gate and press the intercom button.
"Anyonghasaeyo, Jung residency, how may I help you?" Yoona giggled slightly at the voice of their security, Park Ahjussi.
"Park Ahjussi, it's me, Yoona".
"Ah, Young Miss! Come in!" the main gate opened widely as he spoke.
"Ahjussi, do you know where my oppa is?" Yoona asked.
"If I'm not wrong, miss. I believe the sir is enjoying his tea at the garden" he answered.
"Ahrasso, gomawoyo ahjussi" Yoona thanked him before hurrying into the gate.
 
Perhaps Yoona didn't like telling anyone but their family's villa was one of the biggest of the area. It was a around 9800 square feet land villa. The mansion was the main house, with 4 floors not including the ground floor and a balcony for each floor. Their house was easily the most beautiful house of the area.
 
Yoona bowed to the servants she met on the way to the garden as they bowed to her. The garden was huge, surrounding the main house like a green fence but Yoona knew exactly where Yonghwa's favorite spot was.
"Oppa!" Yoona called out to the figure that was lying on the hammock.
Yonghwa immediately sat up and got down, holding his arm out. Yoona ran and hugged him tightly, feeling him run his hand through her hair gently.
Suddenly it felt like Yoona was 6 again and Yonghwa was 16, the way he embraced her tightly like she was his little kid, she almost forgotten how much she missed that.
"Yah, you brat, finally you're home?" Yonghwa joked at her ear.
Yoona pulled again, smiling softly, "I'm back, oppa".
"Oppa is glad nevertheless but yahh, do you know how much pain and suffering you put oppa through for these two days?".
"Ahrasso oppa, but what matters is I am back right?" Yoona persuaded him.
"I can never fight with you" Yonghwa shaked his head.
"Oppa, come sit" Yoona pulled Yonghwa to the two reclining garden chairs that stood side by side, a small table with drinks separating them.
"Where's your stuff?" Yonghwa asked, laying down.
"It's still at Jonghyun oppa's place. I came back right after school so I didn't have time to get it yet" Yoona explained.
 
Yonghwa's mouth pursed tighter as the sound of Jonghyun's name.
"You lied to oppa, Yoona-yah" Yonghwa said disappointedly.
"What lie?".
"You promised me, if you had a boyfriend, I'd be the first to know but I turned out to be the last" Yonghwa sulked like a choding.
"That's because I was afraid of your reaction. I was thinking about bringing him over to show you when the time is suitable but you found out.." Yoona's voice trailed off.
"so if oppa never found out, you never planned to tell me?" Yonghwa demanded.
 
"Not if I can" Yoona sighed.
 
Yonghwa was silent for a moment and Yoona thought, it was now or never.
 
"Oppa, I get that you love me and am afraid that I'll get hurt but you only think that way because you haven't met Jonghyun oppa yet. I just wish you'll trust my judgement sometimes. He is a great person and he cares for me. His sister is also an amazing person. They aren't trying to cheat out money in any way so rest assure" Yoona looked straight into Yonghwa's eyes.
 
There was a short period of silence and Yonghwa spoke.
 
"Do you love him already, Yoona?" Yonghwa asked quietly.
 
"I think so, oppa".
 
"Tonight" Yonghwa suddenly said.
Yoona looked surprise, "Ne?".
However, Yonghwa looked as determined as ever and said, 
"Call him over tonight for dinner, and his sister too. We'll talk and then I'll decide".
 

 

*epic drumroll*

anyeongggg~

YESS THE FOUR WILL FINALLY BE TOGETHER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

to address the problem about the brother-sister,brother-sister relationship,

I don't see the problem with that because,

1. They are not technically blood-related.

2. That's why there's a term called "double cousins".

 

and as a promise of a mention in my next chapter for those who participated in the game,

I actually chose the both of you as the winner because surprisingly, the both of you actually got some element right in someway.

From : lee_seojung
 
Fiuhhhh...!!! Finally uri Yongseo meet. I've been waiting for so long. Ermmm... from the situation of the brother-sister and sister-brother (what am I talking about??) I think it's gonna be hard for Yongseo. Aigoo~~!
 
Well, I'm on your game. Kkkkk...
Seohyun will wake up in shock since it's not her room. And got shocker as she sees Yonghwa there.
How is it?? Kkkkk...
Can't wait for next chapter. Annyeong~~!!
---- Technically, you are right.
SEOHYUN WAS SHOCKED.
HAHA REJOICE!
 
From : sawa93821
thanks for the update I have been actually waiting for yongseo to meet :) let me guess what seohyun's reaction would be she would think that she is kidnapped and maybe since I think after this chapter when yonhwa left her maybe her fever still hasn't gone done and the fastest way cure it is by body heat so when seohyun woke up yonghwa might be hugging her to sleep?? I dont really know haha. But looking forward to your next chapter anyway ^^
--- She did after all think that Yonghwa did something bad to her but for the body heat part .. er... I don't think I'll push it to that level HAHAHAHAHAHA. Their skinship will happen in a different way =)
 
 
 
Please look forward and be patient for the next chapter.
Thank you for reading and please leave your comments on the latest chapter below.
-JungHae.