Beach Days Part. 2

Against All Odds

The dining table were full of noises of knives scraping the plates and forks clinking with the knives. The eight of them were enjoying their dinner while chatting enthusiastically.

 

"How long have you two been together?" Taeyeon asked Gain and Jo Kwon as she cut out a piece from her fish and chips.

"Mm.. 1 and a half?" Jo Kwon pondered.

"That long? Amazing since you two fight every second" Lee Teuk chuckled.

"But everytime we fight, we get closer. Right, jagiya?" Gain cooed to Jo Kwon.

"Ne~~" Jo Kwon answered back in a baby voice.

"Alright. I think I would rather you two be fighting than mushy mushy" Minho said, pretending nausea.

"What about you two couple?" Gain asked.

"1 year" Taeyeon answered.

"Same" Yuri answered.

"Geurae?" Gain pondered. "What about you Yoona? I never heard you dating before".

"Ah.." Yoona hesitated.

"She doesn't date Gain unnie. Her brother is super strict about these things too" Yuri said before Yoona could stop her.

"Oh.." Gain said.

"Aniyo, it's just that I haven't found the right one yet" Yoona quickly counter attacked.

"Hwaiting! What about you Jonghyun? Dating anyone now?" Gain said cheerfully.

"Aniyo. I'm a lonely man" Jonghyun joked.

"Tch" Gain shriveled her nose. "Lonely my . You have loads of girls after you".

Jonghyun watched as Yoona looked down to her plate when she heard that.

"But I don't like them" Jonghyun shrugged.

"Stuck up" Gain stuck her tongue out.

"So where are we heading tomorrow?" Taeyeon asked Minho.

"Tomorrow? It's Banana Boat and Snorkeling" Minho said.

"Oh snorkeling! I haven't done it in a long time" Yuri said happily, clapping her hands together.

"Sleep early tonight then!" Minho smiled at her.

 

 


 

The Next Morning

 


 

Knock knock knock knock.

 

"Yoona? Yuri?" Jonghyun called awkwardly, knocking rhythmically on the door.

"Aish why am I told to call these two? I'm a guy for god's sake" he muttered to himself.

"Yoona? Yuri?" he called again, knocking louder this time.

 

The door finally opened slowly, revealing a yawning Yoona. She was wearing a pink pyjamas with cartoon of pink pather on it. Her hair slightly ruffled. She looked pretty even then. She looked up to Jonghyun.

Her eyes slowly widen...

opened a little...

BANG! She slammed the door shut at his face.

 

what the?

 

"Yoona?" Jonghyun was confused.

"Jonghyun oppa! Bo-bo-bo.. What are you doing here?" she stuttered from behind the door.

"Well. I was told to wake you and Yuri up" Jonghyun explained through the door. "Why are you so frightened?" he asked confused.

"I-I- I'm not dressed and haven't wash my face or do anything yet-  I-I" she continued to ramble.

 

Then it hit him, she was shy eh? He grinned as he put on a funny voice.

"Shy are we?" he .

"A-A-Aniyo!" she immediately denied.

"Ahrasso" he grinned. "Wake Yuri up. It's almost time for breakfast".

"Ahrasso" she answered.

Jonghyun smiled and left for his room.

 


 

"Waa~ another beach day" Yuri lifted up her arms and stretched.

The day was beautiful. The wind blew slowly, the waves smashed onto the sea bed. Jonghyun looked down and saw Yoona and Yuri playing at the sand, digging little crabs. Taeyeon, Lee Teuk, Gain and Jo Kwon were lying on the beach chairs, sunbathing. Minho was paying for the banana boat and snorkeling. Jonghyun watched Yoona laughed as a little crab crawled away quickly into another hole.

 

"Ah~ catch it Yuri!" Yoona urged Yuri.

"What? But what if it bites?" Yuri held her hand to her chest.

"Yuri! It's going away!" Yoona pointed to the little crab.

"You catch it!" Yuri pushed Yoona.

"You catch it!" Yoona pushed Yoona.

 

Jonghyun smirked as he bent down and swiftly closed his hand over the little crab.

"You ladies looking for this?" he picked up the crab and opened his palm. The crab sat quietly on his palm, curling it's legs to itself.

"WaaYoona clapped her hands. "Doesn't it bite?".

"No. This type is too tiny to do anything" Jonghyun said.

"It's cute" Yuri admired the crab.

"Want to hold it?" he held it to them.

They shook their heads, evidently still afraid of the crab. Jonghyun smiled as he took Yoona's hand.

"What are you doing?!" she tried to pull her hand free.

"Don't move. It might run" he warned and dropped the crab onto her hand gently. She closed her eyes tightly and looked away. The crab sat quietly at her palm.

"It's okay to open your eyes" Jonghyun chuckled.

 

Yoona opened one eye and peeked. Yuri took one finger and the small crab's back.

"It's cute" Yuri smiled.

Yoona finally opened both eyes and followed Yuri, the crab's back.

"Yeah" Yoona agreed.

"Hey. Let's go!" Minho waved from the top of the beach.

"Ahrasso!" Yuri waved back. "Kaja!". Yuri got up to call the rest.

"Jonghyun oppa! What am I suppose to do with this?" Yoona suddenly panicked.

"I don't know. I suppose you can bring it home if you want" Jonghyun smirked.

"OppaJeongmal!" Yoona begin to panic.

 

Jonghyun pretended to get up and leave. "OppaKajima! I'm scared!" she pulled the end of his swimming trunks.

"Ahrasso ahrassoJonghyun bent down again. He took her hand that had the crab and placed it next to a crab hole. Gently, he tilted it, the crab fell off Yoona's palm and scurry into it's hole.

"Ah.." Yoona let out a sigh of relief. "That was scary".

"Come on. That thing is as big as a bottle cap" Jonghyun said as we got up.

"I never held such things before okay? I only see the big version of them on plates and at that time, they are usually cooked" Yoona said.

"Okay okay. Come on. You're going to be left behind!" he said as he started running to the group.

"Wait for me!" Yoona ran after him.

 


 

"Alright. This is our tour guide, Han Ki Seob-shiiMinho introduced to us to a man that looked around 40 years old, holding onto a motorboat.

"Anyonghasaeyo" they bowed and greeted together.

"Anyonghasaeyo" he greeted them. "You all can just call me Han-Ajhussi. I always said the name Ki Seob sounds too idol-ish".

They laughed heartily.

"In the boat then" he jumped into the motorboat and gestured us to come along.

 

Leeteuk went on the boat before almost carrying the tiny Taeyeon down to the both by the waist. Jo Kwon went first and did the same for Gain. Next was Jonghyun. He could see Yoona following uncertainly.Jonghyun dropped down to the boat and held out his hand towards her. Yoona took it and got on the boat.

"Gomawo" she thanked him as Minho and Yuri climbed on last.

"All aboard? Sit down then" Han ahjussi said.

Yoona and Jonghyun sat at corner of the boat. The motor in the boat roared and they started to move towards the outer sea.

 

"Ah~ the wind is good" Gain said as she tuck her hair behind her ears.

"It's been a while since I went snorkeling" Leeteuk said.

"You're lucky, boy. The place we are going is one of the most beautiful snorkeling places in Korea" Han ahjussi turned his back.

"Hah. Awesome~" Lee Teuk grinned as he slung his arm around Taeyeon's neck.

The ride took about 20 minutes. Minho tried to throw Jo Kwon off the boat for imitating him kissing Yuri. Lee Teuk was punished by Taeyeon for revealing that Taeyeon liked to kiss him when he is asleep.

 

Jonghyun turned his glance to Yoona..

She kept her stare at the sea water that rushed by as the motor boat zoomed across them. Her face had a peculiar expression, like a mixture of sad and calmness. The rest were arguing and playing the fool, not realising anything. Jonghyun sat closer to her and leaned to see what she was looking at.

"Is there a shark down there?" he joked.

"Aniyo" she smiled at the rushing water. " It's just that.. It's been a while since I am out in the sea. Oppa is always busy so I rarely get to go out except to school".

 

For how many years has she been this lonely? For how many years has she lived in this suffering silence by herself?, Jonghyun's eyebrows furrowed as he thought. She turned from the sea water to look at him.

"What's wrong?" she smiled brightly.

His heart felt pained by her smile. How many years has she had to put that smile on her face just to please people even though she is actually really just lonely?

"Aniya, it's nothing" he smiled back.

"I promise you, Jung Yoona, I'm going to make you smile everyday because you want to, not because you have to please others.

Starting from now.

I promise" Jonghyun thought silently while staring at her face.

 


 

"WOOHOO!" Jo Kwon yelled as he dived into the sea.

"Jo Kwon-shii! Life jacket on?" Han ahjussi yelled.

"De" Jo kwon answered, flashing a thumbs up. "Faster, Gain!" he urged Gain.

Gain slowly got into the water and put on her snorkeling glasses.

 

The rest started putting on their glasses and life jackets and jumping into the water, well if you don't count Taeyeon pushing Lee Teuk off the boat. Jonghyun strapped on his life jacket. Behind him, he could hear Yoona strapping on hers.

"Jonghyun oppaYoona called him as they were the only two left on the boat aside from Han Ajhussi whom was now meddling with the life jackets at the corner.

"Hmm?" he went closer to her.

"I.. I'm not good at swimming you see. My oppa never had time to teach me" she said shyly.

"Oh? But we're snorkeling" he said. Not knowing how to swim well, I guess at least the life jacket will keep her bobbing?

"Exactly. And I don't want the rest to figure out. You know.. It's embarrassing" she said softly.

"AhrassoPpali ka! Go down" he grab her by the life jacket and pushed her to the end of the boat.

"Ah-Ahrasso!" she managed to stop right at the edge before dropping off the edge.

"YoonaPpali! It's really pretty down here!" Yuri yelled before dropping her head back into the water, her oxygen pipe floated above the water.

"De!" Yoona slip on her snorkeling glasses and glanced hesitatingly at the water.

 

Jonghyun pretend to let out a sigh, put on his glasses and jumped into the water. The water felt cold and refreshing at the same time. He shaked the water out of my face and looked up toYoona.

"Aren't you coming in?" he asked.

"I am" she defended herself.

"But you are still stuck there" he pointed out.

"Aish! I am moving" she took two tiny small steps that could rival a mouse.

"Ah. Ppali wa"  Jonghyun opened his arms wide.

"What are you doing?" she stared at his open embrace.

"Helping you before the others notice that you are still dry".

"Ah.." she bit her lips.

"Are you coming or not?" he made himself sound irritated.

"Ahrasso" she came to the edge and sat on the edge.

 

Impatient, Jonghyun grab her waist by his two hands and pulled her into the water causing a splash. He heard her let out a little scream as he grinned. She wiped the water off her glasses.

"Yah!" Yoona hit him at the arm.

He just grinned and said, "It's not that scary right?".

She noticed the water surrounding her, her legs flayed uselessly around the water, unable to find a ground to stand. She instinctively held on to Jonghyun's arm, the only solid near her.

"Come on" he pulled her farther from the boat.

"Where are you going?" her voice trembled, Jonghyun knew she was afraid to go too far from the boat.

"Put your head in the water and look down" he told her.

 

She put her head into the water,  he followed her. Beneath us were hundreds of beautiful, colourful corals and fishes swam about, around them. Jonghyun watched as Yoona smiled, her arms outstretched, trying to catch a fish.

At a distance, LeeTeuk and Taeyeon were swimming while holding hands underwater.

Jonghyun held her by the wrist as he swam around, showing her the beautiful view that she never had seen before.

Watching her beautiful smile, it was so beautiful and real that he couldn't help to smile along with her.

 


 

"Bananananananana!" Taeyeon yelled as she pointed at the banana boat.

"Let's go Taeyeonnie!" Leeteuk and Taeyeon held hands as they ran towards the banana boats.

Yuri, MinhoTaeyeon and Leeteuk got onto one banana boat while Yoona, Jo Kwon, Gain and Jonghyun got onto another. Yoona sat infront of Jonghyun as he sat at the end of the boat.

They flashed a thumbs up at the driver of the motorboats that were connected to our boats.

"Oppa. What is this..?" Yoona bit her lips in fear.

"Don't worry. I've got your back" he whispered to her.

 

And they were off, speeding through the sea. Jonghyun could hear Yoona catch her breath in front. It wasn't long before the drivers started making sharp turns, trying to throw them off. The water splashed on them. They were far out to the sea when the drivers made a sharp right turn. The banana boats couldn't follow and over turned causing them to topple into the water. Jonghyun felt his life jacket push me up. He threw his head out of the water and shaked off most of the water.  He used his hand to wipe his face before looking around urgently for Yoona. He spotted her just bobbing up, wiping the water off her face. Jonghyun grinned at her.

"Awesome right?".

"It's felt.. amazing.." Yoona grinned widely.

"Let's go" Jonghyun began to swim back but Yoona wasn't moving.

"Swim.. back ..?" her lips trembled. The sea looked very far from where they were. The rest have already started swimming back to shore already. Jonghyun reached underwater and grabbed her left hand.

"Together" he smiled at her. She smiled at him back and together, they made their journey back to shore.

 


 

Jonghyun rubbed his wet hair dry with a towel as he plopped on his bed. He reminisced the feeling of Yoona's hand in his, a smirk spreaded on his face too quickly that he had to remind himself he was not a ert.

Minho came out from the shower, a towel around his neck. He lifted an eyebrow at the weird smirk on Jonghyun's face.

"What's with that creepy smirk on your face?" Minho threw his towel at Jonghyun's face.

"Hyung, how does it feel when you are with Yuri?" Jonghyun asked him, hugging his towel.

"Just.. amazing.." Minho imagined and his face break out into an uncontrollable smile.

"I know right.."Jonghyun smiled, remembering Yoona's beautiful smile.

"Jonghyun! You fell in love?!" Minho exclaimed as he plopped on the bed next to Jonghyun.

"I think so hyung.. No.. I'm sure!" Jonghyun reconfirmed.

"With Yoona?" Minho asked immediately.

 

Jonghyun's jaw fell open in shock, "How did you know?!".

"It's really obvious. I saw you holding hands with her underwater just now" Minho smirked. "And Yuri has been telling me how you keep glancing at her Yoona".

"Oh. Her Yoona?" Jonghyun was unable to contain the jealously in his voice.

"Yoona and Yuri has been friends since primary and once, she cried and told me the truth about YoonaMinho said to me.

"I know. I know Yoona isn't as happy as she seems but I don't understand why" Jonghyun frowned.

"Don't tell Yuri I told you this. Yoona.. she.. was a lonely child. Her parents are working overseas and left her with her brother at Korea. Her brother who has to take care of the company at Korea has no time to accompany her, causing her to close herself up, even to Yuri" Minho explained.

"But why does she pretend to be happy?" Jonghyun couldn't understand.

"Because even though she is hurt, she doesn't want others to hurt like her. Jonghyun-ah, I have a feeling that you are a good guy. Make her smile again. Not a fake smile but a real smile. For her sake. I put my faith on you" Minho told Jonghyun as he clapped his shoulder.

Jonghyun smiled awkwardly, he was deep in thought.

I will make you smile from the heart, Yoona. I promise.

 


 

 

"We're here" Yuri announced their arrival as she towed Yoona behind her. Yoona noticed Jonghyun immediately. Since it was their last night, they were all dressed in beach wear and beach dress. He was dressed in a white button shirt, his shirt only buttoned up to his third button, his muscles were obvious through the thin shirt. He wore a three quarters brown pants to match it and a beige circle hat.

Yoona smiled awkwardly. She was dressed in a short peach two strapped dress, her hair tied into a low side fishtail braid that reached to her chest. The other girls were dressed in different yet beautiful evening dresses, the guys dressed in casual beachwear.

 

"Woah Yuri! Yoona! You two are you pretty!" Taeyeon squealed.

"You're prettier" Yuri and Yoona blushed.

"You're the prettiest" Leeteuk whispered to Taeyeon as he snuggled behind her. Taeyeon blushed red.

"You're prettier" Minho and Jo Kwon whispered to their girlfriends respectively at the same time. They looked up and their eyes connected like lasers shooting at each other.

Yoona looked down, feeling awkward. Nobody was going to be there to call her beautiful.. Should she be used to it?

"I think Yoona looks beautiful today".

Yoona looked up in surprise, so did everyone else. Jonghyun just called Yoona beautiful.

Out aloud, in front of everyone.

 

...silence...

 

"Let's go eat!" Minho announced. 

Yoona was thankful as her entire face was beetroot red. They shuffled into a high class beautiful restaurant. Throughout the whole meal Yoona glanced at Jonghyun. He glanced up at her but she immediately snapped back to look at her plate of food. After a few seconds, she sneak a peek at him again as she forked a piece of meat into . He cut a piece of meat and looked back at her. She looked back at her plate instantly.

It was like playing a game of cat and mouse.

 


At the end of the meal


 

"That was an amazing meal" Yuri praised.

"Yeah. I'm so full" Gain said.

"Jagjya, let's go swimming at the pool since it's not night yet" Jo Kwon told Gain.

"Okay baby".

"Can we join?" Minho held up Yuri's hand.

"Sure dude".

"I want to walk along the beach for a while since the weather is good" Yoona excused herself.

"Take care, Yoona" Yuri told her.

 

Yoona just smiled and left towards the beach, keen not to look at Jonghyun. She walked along the path towards the beach. The sky was bright but not eye-blinding. She arrived at the seaside, the waves gently crept to her toes but retreated before it touched her. Yoona took off her sandals and took a few steps forward until the water was to her ankle.

 

She took in a deep breath and stared far out to the sea. Was there an end?

 

Since she could remember, mum and dad were never here for her. All she ever had was her brother, but her brother was always busy with work.

She never blamed him though.

Left with the responsibility of taking care of the company, house and his younger sister, his burden was no small item.

And her, just a nine year old girl with no company, she was brought up with the company of maids.

She tried having a friend during kindergarten but she remembered being told, 'Friends will just cheat you and leave you at the end. They will only hurt you'. That was what her home tutor used to tell her.

And after that, she shut herself away.

Until she met Yuri when she was 10. She was always happy, cheerful and popular. Always surrounded by friends.

And Yoona, quiet, lonely and friendless. Yoona was jealous slightly. She wanted a friend too but she was afraid.

Yuri noticed her first. She heard her asking one of her friends, "Who is that?".

Her friend immediately replied, "It's Yoona. Don't bother her. She doesn't like talking".

Yoona drooped her head low when she heard that. That was her. Unpopular and ignored.

"Hey. Want to come and play with us?".

Yoona looked up. She was right in front of her desk, her hand outstretched. Yoona started panicking.

"No.. No thank you" she replied back, feeling shocked. She could hear Yuri''s friends whispering behind them.

"Come on. It's recess. We should have fun" she ignored her reply and pulled her out of the classroom.

Yoona remembered staring at her excited face. She remembered smiling slightly to herself.

She remembered the feeling of having a friend.

Then, they both finished elementary school and went to the same high school together. There, Yuri met Minho. And they fell in love. 

Yoona watched them fall in love.

Some people asked her, 'Don't you feel jealous when Yuri spends time with Minho and not you?'.

But surprisingly, her answer was always no.

Yoona was only glad that Yuri has someone else she can rely on now.

So that maybe one day, if Yuri suddenly hates her for being so dark.

Yuri would still have Minho.

 

Yoona never thought of love..

But now.. was she in love?

 

"What are you doing?" she suddenly heard Jonghyun's voice from behind, snapping her from her deep thoughts. She turned and saw him walking towards her, his hands stuck in his pockets.

"Just enjoying this view. I might not see it again in a while".

"It is beautiful" he commented.

"Why didn't you go swimming with them?".

"Maybe because I'm afraid someone will drown if I'm not around to save her?" he grinned.

"Come on. I won't drown that easily" she half laughed as she got out of the water and went to sit at the dry sand.

"It's just in case" he said as he sat next to her.

 

There was a long silence as the wind blew. It wasn't a cold wind. It was... calming.

"Yoona, I.. I have something to confess" Jonghyun suddenly blurted out.

"Hmm?" she turned to him. Confess? Could it be a confession of what I think it is?

"Just promise me you will not be angry" he begged her.

"Huh? Why would I be?" Yoona was confused.

"Just promise me" he begged.

"Alright. I promise. What is it?" Yoona asked curiously.

"I.. That day.. Remember the day we sat by the lake and then Yuri called you and told you about this trip?" he stuttered slightly.

"What about it?" she asked.

"There was this white book that fell out of your bag while you were gone and I.." he said uneasily.

 

Then it hit her.

 

"YOU READ IT?!" she nearly shouted.

"I'm sorry!" he apologised quickly. "I didn't know and I--! I--!!".

Yoona was beyond shocked, but she wasn't angry. That book contained all her darkest secret that she never wanted Jonghyun to know. because.. she was afraid he would leave after knowing about it.

"It's okay. Just leave. I understand" Yoona said, holding in an escaping tear.

"Huh?" it was his turn to be confused.

"Just g..go" she turned her head away, looking at the opposite side. The sun was starting to go down.

"What would I leave? I won't leave. Ever" he insisted, grabbing her hand tightly.

Yoona looked back at him. He looked at her with determination.

She bit her lips, "I'm not what I seem like. You know that now".

Jonghyun immediately said, "And I don't mind. I am a bad student too. I offend my teachers daily and get punished all the time but will you leave me?".

"No" Yoona replied without a second thought.

"Yoona yah. I won't leave you. As a matter of fact, I want to be with you forever" Jonghyun smiled.

 

Yoona's eyes widened, thinking about what he meant.

"I decided. I don't want to waver anymore. Jung Yoona, be my girlfriend. I'll make you smile from the heart. I swear" he said, his voice was filled with determination.

 

Yoona hesitated as she pondered. Was she brave enough to risk her heart?

But then she looked up and saw his eyes. Filled with determination and sincerity, she saw something.

A fire that she always wanted, the fire of compassion in his eyes.

 

"Okay" she nod.

 

"What?" he repeated again, his face filled with disbelief.

 

"I said yes. I will be your girlfriend silly" she chuckled.

 

"YES!" he pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

 

And although she was not confident, she couldn't help but smile at his smile.

 

Everything was like a perfect dream.

 


 

Yoona and Jonghyun laughed all the way to the pool as he told her about some embarrassing moments he went through as a child.

"And my eonnie asked me, who cooks the rice at home huh? So I told her, the rice cooker" Jonghyun told her.

Yoona cracked out laughing, "Jinjia?!".

 

The rest of them stared at them as they arrived in front of the pool. There was a moment of silence.

 

"Um.." Jonghyun and Yoona fidgeted awkwardly.

"Let me guess. You two are dating" Gain said flatly.

"Yes.. We are..?" Jonghyun said suggestively.

"YES!" Taeyeon jumped and cheered loudly causing Jonghyun and Yoona to jump slightly. "I knew it! 5000 won!" Taeyeon stretched out her hand to Leeteuk.

"Fine baby. You win" Leeteuk said.

"You guys knew?!" Jonghyun eyes nearly popped out.

"Duh. It was sooo obvious you guys were in love" Taeyeon grinned.

Yoona's face flushed as Jonghyun continued fidgeting awkwardly, scratching his head shyly.

"Take care of uri Yoona well, Jonghyun shii~" Yuri grinned beside Minho.

There was a short silence and then...

 

"Jonghyun and Yoona sitting on the tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G" Jo Kwon started singing loudly.

 

"HYUNG!".

"OPPA!".

 


 

Meanwhile at Mocha Coffee Shop

 


 

Seohyun wiped the table as Tiffany placed the menu on the table.

"Seohyun, are you still going to work part time after this?" Fany asked her.

"Umm" she hesitated knowing Fany's expected reaction.

"Answer me truthfully!" Fany said sternly.

 

The doorbell tinkled cheerfully.  Seohyun turned, glad of the close escape and greeted the new customers.

"Welcome. Please come in" she greeted while bowing.

An middle aged man, all suit up came in. Followed by a handsome young man, also wearing a suit and looking smart. They bowed back. Seohyun grabbed two menus and directed them to a two-seater by the window.

"Please sit here" she said politely.

They sat down as she gave them the menus.

"Thank you" they both said.

 

She bowed and left for a while. Seohyun continued wiping the table while Fany whispered to her angrily.

"Seo Ju Hyun! Don't act like you can't hear me!".

"Miss, please take our order" the middle aged  man lifted up his hand and waved at Seohyun.

"De" Seohyun continued ignoring Fany and went in front of their table, fetching out her pen and notepad.

"Yonghwa, the mocha here is very famous" the old man suggested to the young man.

"I'll try it then" the young man, Yonghwa said.

"Miss, two mochas please" the middle-aged man said.

Seohyun wrote it down, "Anything to eat?".

"One pineapple cake for me. What about you?".

"I'll pass" Yonghwa said.

"Right. That's it Miss" they returned the menus to her.

"Thank you" she took back the menus, bowed and went to the kitchen.

 

Tiffany followed Seohyun, her arms folded tightly to her chest.

"Seohyun, I know you won't listen to me but just take care of your own health. Remember about your gastric. Make sure you eat okay?" Tiffany begged her.

"Tiffany- I.." Seohyun suddenly spotted the young man, Yonghwa at the door.

"Where is the toilet?" he asked when he noticed them looking at him.

"Here. I'll lead you" she smiled at him before turning back to Fany.

"I know, Fany".

 


 

 

"Noonaaaa! I'm back!!" Jonghyun yelled as he dumped his bag on the floor of the apartment.

But there was no answer nor note.

Weird.. But maybe she just went to stay overnight at Fany noona's.

With the thought of that, Jonghyun went to his room.

 


 

"Oppa! I'm home" Yoona announced as she pulled her luggage in.

"Welcome home" Yonghwa came down from the stairs and helped her to take her luggage. "Was it fun?".

"It was" she grinned. Suddenly Yoona's phone rang, she took it out.

"Jonghyun oppa" flashed on the screen.

 

"Who is it?" Yonghwa asked her curiously.

"Er.. Yuri. I'll go put this in my room first okay?" she indicated to her luggage.

"Want me to help you?" Yonghwa offered.

"No. I can manage" she quickly said, she pulled her luggage up the stairs and tapped the answer button.

 

"Yoboseyo?" she greeted him softly so Yonghwa couldn't have possibly overheard.

"YoboseyoYoona yah, it's me. Did you reach home safely?".

"You saw me go into my housing area" Yoona laughed.

"Yeah but not into your house. I guess that's a stupid reason. I wanted to hear your voice suddenly. How about that?" he let out a small laugh.

Yoona's face flushed as she dragged her luggage into her room and shut the door behind her.

"Next time, you can just tell me that because.. I wanted to too" Yoona blushed.

"Right" she could hear Jonghyun clear his throat. He was just as nervous as she was.

"See you tomorrow at school, anyeong jagiya~" he cooed at her.

"See you.. anyeong jagiya" she blurted out before her face turned red.

He chuckled at her cute voice before hanging up.

 

 


 

Anyeonggg!

Did you miss me?

I'm sorry for the wait of this new chapter =D

I had a bit of a writer's block *I HATE THIS STUPID CURSE* , but I got over it soon enough =) yayyy

I don't know if you sensed it but this is the end of my JongYoon-centered chapters.

After this will be mostly YongSeo centered and did you realise?

YONGSEO HAVE MET!

Of course this is not their official meeting yet, *smh*, they need a proper introduction of course which I have already prepared in the new upcoming chapter *wicked smirk*

so please keep reading and COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOMED!

Thank you!

-JungHae