Dining With Chaos

Against All Odds
Previously,
 
"Do you love him already, Yoona?" Yonghwa asked quietly.
 
"I think so, oppa".
 
"Tonight" Yonghwa suddenly said.
Yoona looked surprise, "Ne?".
However, Yonghwa looked as determined as ever and said, 

"Call him over tonight for dinner, and his sister too. We'll talk and then I'll decide".

 

 


 

 

"Ne?!" Yoona dropped her jaw in total shock. Her brother wanted to meet... WHO? 

Yonghwa nod determinedly and said , "Right, I have decided. Tell your little boyfriend if he wants to date my sister, he better come and meet me tonight and OH, tell him to bring his sister along".

"Oppa! and why Seohyun eonnie?" Yoona positively wailed.

"She and I have a debt to settle" Yonghwa smirk.

"DEBT?", Yoona groaned loudly.

 

Tonight is going to be a total disaster.

 

 


 

 

"WHAT?!" Jonghyun was unable to control the volume of his voice and unintentionally screamed at the phone. "Your brother wants to see me? Tonight?!".

"Ne" Yoona sighed at the phone. She didn't understand her brother at all sometimes. "Mianhaeyo Jonghyun oppa, but he said and I quote, 'tell your boyfriend if he wants to date my sister, he better come and meet me tonight'".

Jonghyun sighed and said, "I guess I'll have to go".

"Don't worry, I'll be there" Yoona assured him, "Oh and my brother told me to invite your sister too" Yoona just remembered.

"WHAT? Seohyun noona? WHY?" Jonghyun was approximately overreacting to the max. Why would his girlfriend's brother want to meet his sister?

"I don't know.. he said he had a debt to settle with her, you'll have to ask Seohyun eonnie about that".

Jonghyun couldn't believe his ears. His sister clearly lied about not meeting Yonghwa, "What? Debt? That woman has alot of explaining to do".

"So are you both coming?" Yoona asked.

"I will come but I'll have to call noona to ask.. text you later?", Jonghyun suggested.

"Ahrasso, I'll go tell my brother, anyeongg".

"Ahrasso, anyeongg".

 

Jonghyun hung up and groaned as he dialed a number that he would remember even if he went cuckoo. She was so going to kill him.

"Yoboseyo?" her familiar voice answered.

"Yoboseyo noona, where are you?" I asked carefully.

"Working at the coffee shop of course, why?" she asked suspiciously.

"I--" Jonghyun started but got cut off almost immediately.

"DID YOU CAUSE TROUBLE AT SCHOOL AGAIN AND NOW THE PRINCIPAL WANTS TO MEET ME AGAIN BECAUSE IF THAT'S SO THEN YOU CAN STAY THERE FOREVER!' Seohyun immediately jumped to the worst conclusion ever.

 

Jonghyun positively face palmed. Trust his sister to think of the worst conclusions possible.

 

"Noona! That's not it! I'm at home!" Jonghyun assured her.

"Oh" Seohyun immediately lightened up and went back to normal as if nothing happened. "So what's up?".

Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his sister's drama syndrome, "Yoona called, she went home after school to meet her brother and talk.." Jonghyun started slowly.

"Oh that's good, so what happened?".

"and.. her brother wants me to go to their house for dinner tonight at 7 and for a talk if I want to date his sister" Jonghyun continued.

"Wait.. is that dangerous?" Seohyun asked worriedly.

Jonghyun pondered for a moment, "Hopefully not, Yoona will be there too".

"So you're going?" Seohyun asked.

"Yeah.." Jonghyun answered.

"Okay, be careful then" Seohyun said.

"but noona, the thing is, Yoona's brother specifically told her to tell me to bring you along for the dinner as well.. he said.. he had a debt to settle with you.." Jonghyun finally burst out, speaking faster than usual so he could finish the sentence before Seohyun's very expected outburst.

 

Seohyun was silent for three seconds as her brain tried to process the news.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 1...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 2...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 3...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "NE?!", she screamed but Jonghyun has already smartly held the phone away from his ear for safety.

 

After finally feeling it was safe to listen again, Jonghyun brought the phone back to his ear, "Which brings me to my next question, how does Yoona's brother know you? You told me you never met him!" Jonghyun accused.

"Aishh, now is not the time for explanation" Seohyun hastily changed the subject.

"So are you coming with me?" Jonghyun reconfirmed.

"If I don't go, will he use that reason to ban you and Yoona from dating?" Seohyun asked warily.

"I guess there's a possibility" Jonghyun admitted.

"Ahrasso, I'll go" Seohyun finally agreed.

"Really?!" Jonghyun's voice went up in excitement. Everything seemed less scarier now that his sister was going to be there too.

"Yes I will come, I have to take a day off from the night shift but I can't come at 7 with you because my shift at the cafe is until 7:30pm. You go first, I'll come later" Seohyun told him.

"I'll text you their house address" Jonghyun said. "and noona, don't be too late" he pleaded shamelessly. He didn't know how long he could actually handle Yoona's very protective brother.

"I know, brat. I needs to go now. Anyeong" Seohyun said.

"Okay, anyeong" Jonghyun ended the call and clutched the phone to his chest.

 

This was officially going to be the worst day ever of the year.

 

 


 

6:58pm, Jung Residence.

 


 

 

"Is everything ready?" Yonghwa asked while coming down the stairs. He was wearing a beige shirt with white coloured long pants, he rolled up his sleeves to elbow length.

"Ne!" Yoona was arranging the flowers in a vase on the dining table as the maids smoothen the table cloth and laid out the plates.

"It looks great" Yonghwa studied the decoration on the table, looking satisfied. After all, he had a reputation to uphold and his house demands to be flaunted.

"Doesn't it?" Yoona agreed immediately, stepping back to admire everything.

 

Yonghwa glanced at the clock that hung at the wall and frowned, "He's late". It was actually only 6:58pm. "First signs of a terrible boyfriend" Yonghwa added on a happy note with a smirk.

The door bell rang and it was Yoona's turn to smile broadly at her brother, "First sign of a great boyfriend, he's always one minute earlier", Yoona gestured to the clock that just ticked to 6:59 pm.

"Tsk" Yonghwa scoffed and went to sit at the sofa. Yoona shaked her head at her brother's childish behaviour. He may be 28 but he has the personality of a 5 year old choding sometimes.

 

"Miss, shall I go and invite our guest in?" Ai Yeon asked politely.

"No it's okay, I'll go" Yoona smiled and exited the main door, walking along the path to the main gate. Night has already fallen and the garden was lit beautifully with tiny spotlight making it seem like the grass was glowing. It was really beautiful.

"Jonghyun oppa!" Yoona called out to him from a distance when she was close to the main gate, waving for his attention.

 

The gate opened almost immediately before Jonghyun could even wave back.

"Anyonghasaeyo" Yoona bowed as she came closer.

"Ne, anyeonghasaeyo" Jonghyun smiled and bowed back.

They were only inches away now. Jonghyun was wearing white shirt with blue stripes and denim jeans. He scratched his head as he noticed Yoona's dress.

"Crap, I didn't realise I had to dress formally" he muttered.

"You look fine, oppa. This is just a normal evening dress for me anyways" Yoona giggled at his foolishness.

"You look so beautiful and you call this normal?" Jonghyun pretended to be awestrucked.

"Cham, there's no use trying to up to me. It's my brother you should work on" Yoona said sarcastically.

"Yah, I'm serious. You look beautiful today as always" Jonghyun said earnestly as Yoona blushed. "Anyways, how could your brother refuse my handsome face begging him to let me date his beautiful sister?" Jonghyun said confidently.

"We'll see about that" Yoona smirked.

 


 

 

"This is your boyfriend?" Yonghwa scanned Jonghyun from head to toe, making him feel slightly uncomfortable. It was like being X-Ray scanned and having your whole body inspected. Yonghwa was seated at the sofa, holding a remote controller which Yoona suspected he could turn into a life threatening weapon in minutes.

"Yes oppa, this is Jonghyun oppa" Yoona smiled weakly.

"Anyonghasaeyo, Yonghwa-shii" Jonghyun bowed 90° to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa looked at him for three seconds without returning his bow before asking, "Where's your sister?".

Jonghyun straightened himself up, surprised at the question, "Ahh, she had to work so she can only come after 7:30 pm. I'm sorry".

Yonghwa considered for a moment, "Well whatever, sit" he gestured to the opposite sofa.

 

Yoona and Jonghyun shuffled to the sofa and sat down. Yonghwa kept his eyes on the TV as he changed the channel but asked,

"So you are the Seo Jong Hyun that is trying to date my sister?".

"Dating" Jonghyun corrected him before he could stop himself. "We are dating, Yonghwa-shii".

"Apparently" Yonghwa continued promptly, "so Seo Jong Hyun, tell me a bit about yourself".

"Ne?" Jonghyun glanced at Yoona but Yoona nod encouragingly as if to say 'go on'. Jonghyun nod and started.

 

Jonghyun started slowly, "My name is Seo Jong Hyun. I am currently 19 years of age and I go to the same school as Yoona, senior class of course. I have only one sibling which is my sister whom I think you know and that's it.. I think" Jonghyun ended uneasily.

"Parents?" Yonghwa asked uninterestedly.

"They passed away when I was 8. My sister worked hard to raise me after that" Jonghyun told him.

"She raised you alone?" Yonghwa's eyes finally left the TV to Jonghyun.

"Ah, ne" Jonghyun nod.

"Well" Yonghwa reverted his attention back to the TV. "Hobbies? Habits? BAD HABITS?" Yonghwa almost sounded hopeful at the ending which made Yoona glared at him.

"I can't think of any bad habits" Jonghyun forehead crunched together as he went into deep thought. "I don't smoke, don't do drugs..".

"Hobbies?" Yonghwa stated.

"Mostly the guitar" Jonghyun finally smiled as he thought of his beloved guitar that he had to leave behind at home.

"Any---" Yonghwa was about to start asking again when Yoona cut in.

"Oppa, cham! The dinner is getting cold already with all these waiting" Yoona pouted.

 

Jonghyun looked at Yoona, his eyes shining with gratitude. Yonghwa switched off the TV and threw the controller to the seat.

"Fine, let's eat first THEN TALK" Yonghwa emphasised the last words.

"Ai Yeon-ah, can you please tell the rest to serve the appetizers now?" Yoona said.

"Right away, young mistress" Ai Yeon swiftly went into a large hallway that Jonghyun guessed lead to the kitchen.

"Umm, is there anything I can help?" Jonghyun looked around.

"No" Yonghwa said bluntly.

"Yeah sure" Yoona cut in cheerfully.

"Our house have enough maids, Yoona. We don't need another" Yonghwa sneered.

"Oppa!" Yoona glared at him before grabbing Jonghyun's arm right in front of Yonghwa. "Jonghyun oppa, let's go! I'll show you to the kitchen!".

Yonghwa's eyes nearly bulged out as he yelled after them, "YAH! NO SKINSHIP!".

"Then start being nice!" Yoona yelled back and they disappeared around the corner.

"Seriously raise them properly and this is what you get" Yonghwa muttered under his breath. He wanted to stomp to the kitchen and fry the little brat Jonghyun with a pan but suddenly the intercom rang.

"Sir, there is a lady outside the house stating that she is Seo Jong Hyun's sister and wants to come inside. Are you expecting her?"

Yonghwa considered for a moment, lady? Seo Jong Hyun's sister? Definitely Seo Ju Hyun. Well that brat Seo Jong Hyun's torturing could wait for a moment he guessed, "Ne, Park Ahjussi. Hold on, I'll go and get her" Yonghwa smirked as he left through the front door.

 


 

Seohyun tugged at the hems of her skirt lightly. She was wearing a white coloured lacy top with a peachy coloured waist skirt that Tiffany gave to her for her birthday. After a long day of work, her clothes seemed slightly crumpled and out of adjustments.

Seohyun tried not to stared at how abnormally large the mansion was now that she really studied it. Her room was probably only 1/4 of their toilet. and the garden was large and beautiful even through the view of the large gate. It was by far the biggest mansion she has ever seen but she hasn't seen many mansions so that didn't really count.

 

"Like what you see?" a voice asked her from inside the gate. The gate suddenly opened and Seohyun could see Mr. Yonghwa Jerk walking towards her, his arm were folded to his chest.

"Why are you here?" Seohyun gritted her teeth.

"Funny you should ask that since unless you didn't realise, this is my house?" Yonghwa suggested.

"I know this is your house. I just didn't think someone like you would actually need to come and someone in" Seohyun taunted him.

"Drag is the right word" Yonghwa smirked. "Come inside before the gates close at your face".

Seohyun glared at Yonghwa but all the same stepped inside and walked forward past Yonghwa, totally ignoring him.

"Yah, you shouldn't ignore the host. It's rude" Yonghwa jogged after her.

"That's meaningful for you to say, Mr.I-Know-You-Just-Want-My-Money" Seohyun said sarcastically.

"Man, you're still mad about that? Relax woman" Yonghwa said.

"Did you expect me to forget the following day?" Seohyun glared.

"More like the following hour" Yonghwa muttered.

 

Seohyun saw the large mansion just in front of her. She was about to reach for the door knob when Yonghwa's hand opened it for her.

She glanced surprisingly at Yonghwa.

"Manners" Yonghwa shrugged.

Seohyun rolled her eyes, "Well thanks" and went inside.

It was just as she remembered. Large, humongous, beautiful were just a few humble words to describe the house.'

 

Seohyun pretended to disregard the beauty in front of her and turned back to look at Yonghwa.

"Where's Jonghyun and Yoona?".

"We're here" Jonghyun came out carrying a plate of pudding, Yoona followed him closely from behind.

"Waa, those look delicious" Seohyun praised it politely.

"Thank you, Seohyun eonnie" Yoona smiled shyly. "I made it".

"It looks great, Yoona" Seohyun smiled.

"Of course!" Yonghwa cut in. "At the age of 8, Yoona attended cooking classes, balet and ---asdhslakjd" Yonghwa boasted but Yoona put her hand over his mouth before he could continue.

"Let's eat!" Yoona grinned.

 

Seohyun and Jonghyun sat at one side of the table while the Jung siblings sat at the other. Jonghyun fidget uncomfortably beside Seohyun as Yonghwa stared -or rather glared daggers- straight at him.

One of the maids, Ai Yeon went forward and began cutting the pudding to four equal pieces, dividing it carefully to each plate.

"Kamsahamnida" Seohyun said as she placed a pudding on her plate.

"You're welcome, miss" Ai Yeon answered timidly.

Everyone thanked Ai Yeon except Yonghwa who nod curtly.

"Desert before the main course?" Yonghwa asked Yoona.

"Aigoo I wanted you all to try the pudding first while you're hungry" Yoona said slyly.

 

Yonghwa didn't say anything after that and everyone began tasting the pudding.

"Yoona-ah, it's delicious!" Jonghyun was the first to burst out.

"Gomawoyo, Jonghyun oppa" Yoona smiled cheerfully.

"It's really well made, Yoona" Seohyun praised".

"Gomawoyo, eonnie. Please eat more" Yoona gestured to the plate.

"As expected, perfect cooking from uri perfect dongsaeng" Yonghwa boasted loudly.

"Eat a lot, oppa" Yoona encouraged.

 

They ate the pudding in silence. Yoona and Jonghyun glancing at each other while Yonghwa glared alternately at Seohyun and Jonghyun. Seohyun pretended to not notice and just continued eating. They finished the pudding and the maids served the main meal.

Silence...

"So.. Seo Jonghyun shii, you are now 19 years of age, what are your future planning?" Yonghwa broke the ice.

"hmm.. I would like to make a career out of my hobby of playing guitar mostly.  A musician?" Jonghyun wondered as Seohyun nearly facepalmed on the pudding. How honest and thickheaded her brother could be? Did he really think a musician will satisfy the jerk?

"A musician?" Yonghwa repeated his words in disbelief.

"Ne" Jonghyun nod, unknowing on his sister sighing.

"And how can you promise that you can guarantee my sister a comfortable life with that ambition?" Yonghwa asked.

"Oppa! We're just dating, you're making it sound like we're getting married already" Yoona complained.

"Keep quiet, Yoona. This is called future planning" Yonghwa snapped. "So?" he turned back to Jonghyun.

"I have confidence I can give Yoona a comfortable life, Jung Yonghwa-shii" Jonghyun said determinedly.

Yonghwa raised an eyebrow, "with empty words?".

"Aren't you going to eat, Jung Yonghwa-shii?" Seohyun cut in, gesturing to Yonghwa's untouched plate. Yonghwa turned to look at Seohyun and was surprised to see her expression. She was glaring daggers at him.

"I am" he put on an annoyed face and started chewing on a piece of lobster meat silently.

 

The dinner continued and this time, Seohyun striked up a conversation after figuring that Yonghwa had nothing nice to say.

"Yoona-ah, your house is really pretty" Seohyun complimented her politely, smiling.

"Gomawoyo, eonnie! Actually, Yonghwa oppa was the one that specifically designed it to look this pretty" Yoona pushed the complimented to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa pulled a face at being pushed a compliment but all the same said, "Thanks".

Seohyun who obviously didn't mean to compliment Yonghwa at all, likewise put on a rather fake smile and replied, "Welcome".

Yoona and Jonghyun glanced at each other worriedly. The tension between their older siblings were startling. What has happened between them to cause such a tension?

 

Their dinner continued politely, filled with quiet compliments and polite speeches. The main meal was done and the dessert came. It was all peaceful until..

"Seo Jonghyun-shii, how is your financial status?" Yonghwa asked.

Jonghyun opened his mouth to answer but Seohyun cut in, almost angrily, "What kind of question is that to a 19 year old highschooler?".

Yonghwa however remain calm, "I do not see the problem".

"He's still in school, how could you ask him about money?" Seohyun argued.

"Yoona is only 18 and she is an heiress with a property no less than 6,000,000 won" Yonghwa pointed out.

"Well I'm sorry my brother doesn't own a house or 6,000,000 won but not everyone has 6,000,000 won so that question you asked is improper" Seohyun glared.

"Then what is proper for you?" Yonghwa raised an eyebrow.

"You haven't once asked whether or not Jonghyun really likes Yoona or if Yoona likes Jonghyun. You based their relationship on money and money alone. Is that not disrespectful?" Seohyun spat.

Jonghyun and Yoona just gave each other worried looks, their siblings were in an intense fight over them.

"Funny Seo Ju Hyun-shii, I thought a person with your financial status would agreed with me that money is the most important of all" Yonghwa said.

Seohyun faced turned red with anger, "YOU--!".

"Excuse me, I think I'll take a walk" Yonghwa got up and went out, ignoring everyone else. Seohyun sat fuming on the chair while Yoona and Jonghyun sigh.

"Eonnie.." Yoona said uneasily.

Seohyun suddenly got up, "You two wait here, I'm going to go talk to him".

"Noona, don't hit him too hard!" Jonghyun yelled but Seohyun was already out of the door.

Yoona turned to Jonghyun immediately, her face etched with worry, "Seohyun eonnie hits people?!".

"That depends if they annoy her" Jonghyun shrugged and continued eating.

Yoona stared at him with disbelief, "Yah! How can you still eat?".

"Relax" Jonghyun mumbled with his mouth full. "Noona can handle him".

 

 


 

 

Seohyun ran out to the pavement and then the vast garden. The lights hit the pathway as Seohyun stomped through it.

 

She was so going to give him a piece of her mind.

 

Then she spotted him at a distance, standing next to a lake, his hands stuck in his pockets.

When she was close enough, she yelled promptly, "JUNG YONGHWA!".

He turned to face her, a perfectly smug look was on his face. She stopped three steps away from him. God, how she hated him.

"You don't have to yell. There's only you and me here" Yonghwa pointed out, his hands still stuck in his pocket.

Seohyun was fuming with anger, "Keep your stupid sarcasm to yourself. You should not treat my brother like you did" she demanded.

Yonghwa gave her a 'amuse-me' look and said, "How did I treat him?".

Seohyun glared at him, "Like he's inferior to you. You're treating him like he's no better than the sole of your shoe!".

Yonghwa simply shrugged, "I'm certain he's bigger than my shoe's sole though. Should I put my shoe on his face later to measure it?" Yonghwa smirked.

"Bastard" Seohyun muttered, her eyes glared ice at Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa's expression turned from smirking to pure shock, "What did you call me?!".

Suddenly a thought hit Seohyun, "You are doing this in revenge!" she accused.

Yonghwa lifted an eyebrow, "Revenge?".

"because I told you off the last time!" Seohyun accused.

Yonghwa's face turned into a annoying sly face, "Well Seo Ju Hyun-shii, if that's what you really think then I can hardly tell you otherwise right?".

"Don't you smirk at me" Seohyun glared.

Yonghwa smiled amusingly at Seohyun and then said, "You're amusing, Seo Ju Hyun-shii".

"I'll take that as an insult because it's from you", Seohyun mocked him.

"It was never meant as a compliment", Yonghwa stated.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa glared at each other for a full three seconds, anger was transmitted through aura.

Finally, Seohyun clenched her teeth and said, "Are you or are you not going to let Jonghyun and Yoona date?".

"If I said no, what would happen?" Yonghwa asked casually.

"I don't think you'll say no".

"and you're sure because you know me? Don't joke" Yonghwa laughed at her.

Seohyun stared in disgust, "I know because you wouldn't have ask Jonghyun and me to come over tonight if you even going to say no. And you do not seem to be an undetermined person, Jung Yonghwa-shii".

"Maybe you need to know me more, Seo Ju Hyun-shii".

"I think I can guess well".

"We'll just have to see then, Seo Ju Hyun-shii".

"Oh I will" Seohyun raised an eyebrow.

"So can we go back to how you just cursed at a man you just knew and whose sister is dating your brother?" Yonghwa brought up the subject again.

"I did not" Seohyun actually looked flustered.

"Bastard?" Yonghwa suggested innocently.

 

For once, Seohyun shifted her gaze to the lake and muttered quietly, "You deserved it".

"What was that?" Yonghwa pretended to not hear.

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry" Seohyun said quietly still.

"Too soft, I can't hear you" Yonghwa placed a hand at his ear.

 

Seohyun close the gap between them and grabbed his collar roughly, pulling his face closer to hers and snarled, "I'M SORRY".

 

 

"YAH!" Yonghwa yelled at her and pulled her hands away from his collar, stepping backwards.

 

 

 

Unfortunately, he accidentally slipped and fell backwards.

 

 

 

 

Into the lake with a loud splash of water.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun stared, wide eyed, her arms still lifted up and her hands that once held Yonghwa's collar.

 

 

 

She glanced down at the now spluttering and very-very wet Yonghwa floating in the lake.

 

 

 

and burst into uncontrollable giggles.

 

 

"YAH! YOU--!" Yonghwa yelled in fury as he struggled in the water. His expression just made everything funnier to Seohyun causing her to laugh even harder.

"HAHAHAHA WHAT?" she responded in giggles.

"I CAN SUE YOU FOR ASSAULT!" Yonghwa screamed.

"I did not push you, you slipped on that" Seohyun pointed out, gesturing to the wet patch of grass where Yonghwa slipped.

"YOU SHOULD AT LEAST NOT LAUGH" Yonghwa accused.

"I just saw -hahahaha-- a president of the biggest department store in Korea - hahahahaha- plummet down into the lake, why shouldn't I laugh? Hahahaha!" she tried to reply him in the midst of her laughter.

"Are you not even going to help me out?" he clenched his teeth.

 

Seohyun finally managed to stop laughing and put on a happy face for the first time since she entered this house, "Alright, Here" she held out her hand to him. He caught it and she helped him to get out of the water.

Needless to say, when he hit the grass, he was dripping wet from head to toe, his perfect hair was disarray and his clothes were sticking to his skin.

Seohyun was smiling broadly as Yonghwa pant, gasping for breath.

"What are you smiling about?" he glared.

"Karma is amazing, isn't it?" Seohyun smirked.

 

 


 

 

Yoona and Jonghyun were cuddling on the sofa, watching the latest drama, "The Heirs". Jonghyun's arm was around Yoona casually, she leaned on his chest.

They both never dreamed that the day would come when they could behave like this.

"Yoona, if we were both in this drama in real life, I think you'll be Kim Tan and I'll be Eun Sang" Jonghyun pondered.

Yoona looked up to him, "Why would that be? I'm the girl and you're the boy".

"but you're the rich 6,000,000 won heiress and I'm the poor kid that can't support you financially" Jonghyun joked but Yoona began to grimace.

"Don't mind what my brother says, he doesn't mean anything bad. Plus, I'll still be with you even if you lived at the streets" Yoona assured him.

"Speaking about our dear older siblings, where are they?" Jonghyun wondered aloud.

 

Suddenly they both heard the main door being slammed open and almost like a natural reaction, they sprang apart, keeping a 5 inches distance between each other just before Yonghwa and Seohyun came storming to the living room.

Jonghyun and Yoona were both surprised to see a smirking Seohyun, her hands folded over her chest but not as surprise as they were to find a dripping wet Yonghwa glaring at the both of them.

 

"Yonghwa oppa! You're so...." Yoona tried to find the right word but settled for a simple one anyways, "wet".

"I noticed" Yonghwa scoffed.

"What happened?" Yoona asked worriedly.

At the same time, Seohyun and Yonghwa answered her with two very different answer.

"He fell in the pond".

"This crazy woman pushed me into the pond!".

Seohyun snapped and glared at Yonghwa, " I'M NOT CRAZY. You fell in yourself!".

Yonghwa snapped back at her, "I wouldn't have fell in if you didn't try to strangle me first!".

Jonghyun turned wide eye and said in awe, "Noona, you tried to strangle Yonghwa-shii?".

"The conclusion is, he slipped and fell into the lake" Seohyun said flatly, refusing to answer Jonghyun's question.

 

Yoona nod, not asking any further question and called for her maid, "Ai Yeon, can you please get a towel for Yonghwa oppa?".

"Right away, miss" Ai Yeon went and came back with a towel. Yonghwa grabbed it and muttered a soft thanks to her before wiping his body before rubbing his hair.

Yoona was already impatient from all the waiting and immediately pressed on, "So Yonghwa oppa, have you decided?".

Yonghwa looked horrified, "Yah, your brother is soaking wet here and all you care about is whether or not you're gonna date a boy?".

Yoona considered for a moment and nod, "Yeah".

Yonghwa dropped the towel as his jaw fell open, "Mother of all god".

"Oh my god, can you hurry up?" Seohyun was annoyed by all the drama. Very annoyed. She immediately picked up the towel from the carpet and began rubbing the towel all over Yonghwa's hair, as if he was a little boy and she was his mother.

 

Yonghwa stood there shocked, not moving an inch as Seohyun rubbed his hair dry.

 

"Done" Seohyun the towel back to Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa stared at her shock, "Did you just dry my hair forcefully?".

"Nope, the towel magically flew and rubbed itself all over you" Seohyun rolled her eyes.

 

Yonghwa continued staring at her. He looked slightly angry but the truth was, he liked it. He liked how she rubbed his hair dry like he was a child. It was like having a mother again. Having someone to protect you.

"SO, YONGHWA OPPA?" Yoona used a louder voice to capture his attention.

 

 

Yonghwa considered for a moment, crossing his arms at his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

1.....

 

 

 

 

 

2.....

 

 

 

 

 

3.....

 

 

 

 

 

4.....

 

 

 

 

 

5......

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine, you can date" Yonghwa said finally.

 

"YAY!" Yoona and Jonghyun cheered and came closer as if to hug each other but Yonghwa immediately stepped in between, being the ultimate third wheel ever.

"Yonghwa oppa, get out of the way" Yoona sulked at the blocking Yonghwa.

"THERE ARE RULES" Yonghwa said firmly.

 

Yoona and Jonghyun groaned at the same time, "What now?".

 

"1. No PDA allowed, there will be no touching, kissing, skin contact whatsoever. You will stand at a one metre radius away from each other".

 

"One metre?" Jonghyun asked incredulously while Yoona could only stare in shock.

Yonghwa nod, "So you don't get wild ideas about my younger sister".

Seohyun immediately flared up, "Yah you --!".

 

Yonghwa ignored her and continued, "2. You two are not allowed to hang out at home alone unless I'm present".

"Or if I'm present" Seohyun glared.

"I didn't say that" Yonghwa argued.

"I am as much as an adult as you are and I'm Jonghyun's legal guardian, why shouldn't I be able to watch over them or are you questioning my ability?" Seohyun demanded.

Yonghwa considered for a moment, receiving a death glare from Seohyun that obviously meant, 'say no and i'll skin you alive'.

 

"Fine" Yonghwa agreed. "That's fair for both of us".

 

"and the third rule is --" Yonghwa started again but Seohyun cut in, "Wait, how many are there exactly?".

 

...

 

 

Yonghwa thought for a moment,

 

...

 

"58".

"WHAT?!" all of them except Yonghwa exclaimed at the same time.

"Oppa, what do you think I'll be doing with Jonghyun that can reach till 58 rules?!" Yoona asked shocked.

"Yah, I thought this very thoroughly and put in whatever that was necessary. I even cut out the important ones that concerned money because he didn't have any anyways. There's no going out to clubs, no smoking, no drugs, no late nights, curfew, no sneaking out--" Yonghwa droned on and on and didn't seemed to realise that everyone else was rolling their eyes.

 

Yoona glanced at Jonghyun exasperatedly whom returned the glance and sighed at Seohyun who sighed back.

 

They all nod in silent agreement on one thing.

 

If there was ever an award for longest nagging 28-year old man, Yonghwa would be definitely be the champion. No doubt on that.

 

 

 


 

 

Anyeongggg =)

The four has finally gotten together and chaos has unfolded itself ! YAY !!

yeah, they are pretty crazy but they are after all young adults -- well maybe not Yonghwa but Yonghwa is FOREVER CHODING so... ---

So, do you guys want to tell me what you want to see happen next?

I might just grant your wish HAHAHAHAHA, "Tell Me Your Wish"

and ohhh, do you guys like YongSeo couple's relationship progress so far?

I did include a YongSeo moment there righttttttttt? *wink wink*

 

If you liked this chapter then please leave your comments below because comments do encourage me to update faster and they are my energy pills <3

THANK YOU FOR READING !

-JungHae