Surprises and Brawls

Against All Odds
The Mercedes came to a screech in front of Seohyun's old battered apartment. Seohyun threw the car door open the moment the car stopped and ran upstairs, slamming the car door behind her. Yonghwa quickly got out of the car and locked the doors swiftly before heading upstairs.
From two floors below, Yonghwa could hear loud voice shouting at each other. He took two steps at a time to catch up with Seohyun. He just reached the landing to Seohyun's apartment lot a few seconds after Seohyun reached. The door to Seohyun's house was wide open.
Yonghwa tried to stop Seohyun but she ran straight into her house without a second thought. Yonghwa ran after her immediately.
 
The sight he saw was unpleasant.
 
Jonghyun was held down by a man, his arms twisted behind his back in an awkward position as he was pushed to the wall, his face contorted with pain. The man that was holding him down had mohawk hair and large dragon tattoos on both of his arms. Another man was sitting on the sofa, a disgusting smug look was on his face, his arms were spreaded wide open on the couch.
"LET HIM GO!" Seohyun shouted. Before Yonghwa could stop her, she ran to the guy that held Jonghyun and kicked him at the shin. The guy yelped in pain and released Jonghyun immediately. Jonghyun stumbled forward and fell to the ground unsteadily, groaning in pain.
Yonghwa knelt down beside Jonghyun and asked, "Are you okay?". Jonghyun nod weakly, flexing his arms.
"B*TCH!" the man cursed as he got up and slapped Seohyun. Seohyun was slammed aside by the brutal force and hit the wall ungracefully, sinking to the ground.
The man raised his hand again as if to attack her again but Yonghwa held it back, glaring daggers at him.
"Don't you dare touch that woman again" Yonghwa gritted his teeth. "Or I'll make you pay for it with your fingers".
"Stop" the man from the couch said. "Put down your hand, Shin Yeon".
 
The man immediately retracted his hand despite looking unwilling and Yonghwa knew deep down, he wanted to hit him so much. Shin Yeon went to stand behind the man at the couch.
Yonghwa hurried to Seohyun's side immediately. She was temporarily knocked out by the force that hit her head when she was slammed to the wall. Yonghwa gently sat her up, leaning her to his chest and cupped her bruised face. The end of her lips were bleeding.
"Seohyun-shii?" he called. "Seohyun-shii?".
She began stirring and her eyes opened slowly. A surge of relief flowed through Yonghwa, surprising even himself. He hadn't realised that he was holding his breath in fear that permanent damage was inflicted.
"Come on, you got to get up" Yonghwa told her and pulled her to her feet, allowing her to lean on him. Jonghyun went to stand beside Seohyun protectively, eyeing Shin Yeon incase he threatened to hurt his sister again. Seohyun got up determinedly and turned to face the man at the couch.
"What do you want ?" she spat.
The man at the couch simply smiled, "I apologise for Shin Yeon's rude gesture to a lady. He doesn't appreciate sudden attacks".
"Sudden attack?" Seohyun sneered. "You broke into my house".
"Ahh, I thought we would reach that part sooner" the man at the couch smirked. "You see, this apartment no longer belongs to you".
Seohyun and Jonghyun froze temporarily at his words. The apartment no longer belongs to them?
"What do you mean? Of course the apartment belongs to us, Jin Ki Ahjussi rented it --" Seohyun exclaimed loudly.
The man at the couch cut in, "Kim Jin Ki has a large debt at our company and has ranaway. He has signed an agreement form when he requested for the loan that if he was unable to pay, all his property will be ours. Therefore, we shall take in all his property as our own including this apartment. Shin Yeon, show them".
 
Shin Yeon went towards them and held out a piece of paper. Seohyun snatched the piece of paper out of his hand and scanned the paper rapidly.
Seohyun stared in horror at the man, "You can't!".
"Yes I can, miss" the man smiled so wickedly, Seohyun wanted to punch his teeth out.
"This apartment has been our home for 7 years, you can't just take it away!" Seohyun said frustratedly.
"I can't help you" the man said bluntly.
"How dare you ! You think you can just barge in here and say you own the place?" Seohyun looked as if she wanted to just run forward and hit him.
Yonghwa noticed that and gripped her arm firmly, he wasn't going to let her escaped this time and get hurt. "Seohyun, that's enough.." he murmured to her.
Seohyun turned and looked at him incredulously, "What do you mean that's enough ? He is trying to take my home away!" Seohyun tried to yank her arm out of his grip but it was futile.
Yonghwa gestured to the paper in Seohyun's hand, "It is clearly written in the paper and the owner of this house has signed it. This house no longer belongs to you by law and if that man won't rent it to you anymore, then you will have to move".
Seohyun stared at him pleadingly, not wanting to accept the truth. Yonghwa was fairly surprised she wasn't crying, he half expected her to. Wasn't it normal for girls to cry at times like this? Yonghwa scanned her eyes for tears but there wasn't any.
"No.." Seohyun murmured softly.
Yonghwa glared back at the man at the couch, "Give them more time to at least pack their things and move".
The man at the couch shrugged, "Why should I? I can simply just kick them out".
Yonghwa pointed to Seohyun's bruised cheek and bleeding lips, "This and your follower used force on this young man".
"That lady kicked Shin Yeon" the man pointed out.
"Only because your Shin Yeon was trying to break Jonghyun's arms" Yonghwa retorted back.
The man at the couch considered for a moment and then finally said, "Fine. I give them a day to pack their things and get out. If I come back tomorrow and they are still here, let's just say I won't ask again nicely".
The man at the couch smiled as he got up and left through the front door, Shin Yeon followed him out.
 
Nobody said anything for a while. Seohyun stared at the floor, frozen to her feet while Yonghwa held her up. He had a feeling that if he let go now, she would fall to the floor. Jonghyun was scanning the legal paper again and again, as if to make sure it wasn't all a bad dream.
Finally, Jonghyun broke the ice, asking with a small voice, "What would we do now, noona?". Jonghyun felt awful. It was like when they were runaway children again, with nowhere to go. Jonghyun never thought he would ever experience that feeling twice again.
Seohyun seemed to have snapped out of her trance when Jonghyun spoke. She straightened herself, pushing away Yonghwa's arms and turned to look at Jonghyun, "Don't worry. We will move to another place".
Yonghwa looked at Seohyun with brand new admiration. He now knew how she survived so long alone having to support her younger brother when she was barely an adult herself.
She was determined and strong.
That's why she never cries, because she has to constantly be strong for her younger brother.
"but where, noona?" Jonghyun asked.
"Somewhere, I'll find somewhere" Seohyun said reassuringly.
"Noona, we don't have enough money to even rent a hotel room for a period of time. What should we do?" Jonghyun exclaimed frantically.
Yonghwa had never planned to say it.
He just came out of his mouth by itself, surprising himself even, but he said, "You can stay at my place".
Jonghyun and Seohyun snapped to stare at him, their jaws dropped.
Yonghwa fidgetted uncomfortably, "What?". All that staring made him uncomfortable.
"Did you just say that?" Seohyun asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I can't believe it" Jonghyun murmured.
"What did I say?" Yonghwa asked, confused.
"You ask us to stay at your place" Seohyun reconfirmed.
"Yeah" Jonghyun muttered.
"Yes I did, so what's with the reaction?" Yonghwa accused.
"Aren't you afraid Jonghyun and Yoona will get too intimate if they move in together?" Seohyun immediately said.
"I didn't think you will actually offer that, and I won't get intimate with Yoona, noona" Jonghyun added.
"Of course not" Yonghwa said flatly. "I will be there to watch them and the maids will watch them for me too".
Seohyun narrowed her eyes at him, "So it's like a 24 hour human surveillance camera".
"So?" Yonghwa asked uncertainly. "Coming?".
"Maybe I could ask Tiffany.." Seohyun murmured.
Yonghwa rolled his eyes, "It's late night and they could be coming the next morning for all you know. Besides, my house is huge and I have plenty of guest rooms and I'm actually welcoming you to stay".
Seohyun eyed Yonghwa suspiciously. Yonghwa stared back.
"What?" Yonghwa confronted.
Seohyun shook her head, "Nothing. It's just weird when you are being nice".
"I am always nice ! You are being rude now, maybe I should leave you siblings to sleep by the roadside" Yonghwa threatened.
"Sorry" Seohyun quickly apologised. "I don't mean to be rude. Well.. what do you think, Jonghyun?".
Jonghyun shrugged, "I am fine with it. It all depends on you, noona. I'll go wherever you go".
Seohyun thought for a moment and finally said, "Alright, we will stay at your place for a while until we get a new home. Thank you for taking us in", Seohyun bowed at Yonghwa and Jonghyun followed suit.
"Welcome" Yonghwa smiled satisfyingly. "Let's get packing, shall we? Oh and Jonghyun, go get your sister an ice pack for her face, she looks like a swelling octopus already"
"YAH!" Seohyun smacked Yonghwa right across the head, earning a satisfying groan from him.
 
 

 

 
The packing began with Jonghyun stuffing his belongings into boxes and empty bags. Yonghwa helped around by packing the pictures and photo frames. Seohyun was half packing and half pacing around her room. She was calling the supervisor to ask for a night off because she desperately needed to pack and needless to say, the supervisor was yelling his head off at her.
"Ne.. ne" Seohyun agreed weakly at all the rude comments the supervisor was throwing at her, stuffing clothes into an empty bag.
"YOU CALL FOR ANOTHER NIGHT OFF AFTER SHIFT HAS BEGAN FOR AN HOUR ?!" the supervisor yelled.
"It's emergency, mister and I--".
"I DON'T CARE, COME NOW!".
"I can't, mister. I have to--".
"COME NOW OR DON'T COME FOREVER!".
"FINE I WON'T COME ANYMORE TO YOUR TY RESTAURANT!" Seohyun finally lost it and yelled at the phone. She paced out to the living room and of course, there wasn't a single person in the house that didn't hear her yelling at the supervisor.
"YOU THINK I REALLY FANCIED WORKING AT YOUR STUPID RESTAURANT AND FACING YOUR RUDE COMMENTS AND BAD BREATH EVERYDAY ? I AM REALLYYYY HAPPY NOW BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO FACE YOU ANYMORE YOU FAT SMELLY PIG ! YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIRE ME BECAUSE I QUIT!" and with that, Seohyun hit the stop call button and hung up.
Yonghwa was halfway putting photo albums into a big paper bag and stopped to stare at Seohyun. Seohyun gasped for breath after expressing what she always wanted to say to her mean supervisor.
She looked wide eyed at Yonghwa and gasped, "That felt good".
Obviously, the shock of losing her home and her job in one night had made her go crazy. Yonghwa watched as she smiled and went back to packing.
He shook his head and continued stuffing the photo albums into the bag.
Sometimes, he didn't understand that woman at all.
 
 

 
By the time they finished packing the boxes and loading the stuff in Yonghwa's Mercedes, it was already 4 am in the morning and they were positively dead exhausted.
"It's lucky your Mercedes has a big trunk" Seohyun said while yawning.
"Go to sleep, you look as dead as you can be already" Yonghwa told her, keeping his eyes on the road. Jonghyun was already sound asleep behind.
"No, I'll stay awake" Seohyun said.
By the next ten seconds, Seohyun was already sound asleep. Yonghwa smiled and continued driving.
 
 

 
When they reached the garage of the Jung residency, Yonghwa was in a dilemma whether to wake the two siblings up or not. Finally, he decided that if they continued sleeping in the way they were now, they were going to have bad neck ache the following day.
"Seohyun-shii, Seohyun-shii" Yonghwa shook Seohyun' shoulder.
"Mmm?" Seohyun murmured, waking up.
"Get up, we've reached. Wake your brother too" Yonghwa said and got down of the car.
Seohyun woke Jonghyun up and they exited the vehicle. Yonghwa gestured them to go through a door at the corner of the vast garage.
"Come on, I'll show you to your rooms" Yonghwa said.
Jonghyun yawned and pointed to the trunk, "but our stuff".
"We can get it tomorrow, it's late and the noise might wake Yoona up" Yonghwa said.
Jonghyun made no more arguments after that and they followed Yonghwa quietly up the stairs of his mansion. At the first floor, Yonghwa went down a hallway and pointed to the a door and said, "That's your room, Seohyun-shii. At the other end of the hallway is Yoona's room so you can go greet her in the morning if you want".
Seohyun nod and opened the room door slowly, switching on the lights.
 
She recognized the room immediately. It was the same room she slept in when she fainted and Yonghwa brought her back for the first time. That beautiful room with beautiful curtains and impeccable decorations.
"This.." Seohyun murmured.
"Thought it would bring back memories" Yonghwa shrugged. "Come on Jonghyun, you look like you might just fall over in exhaustion and drool all over the carpet".
Yonghwa was about to walk out of the door when Seohyun called out to him, "Yonghwa-shii".
Yonghwa turned and looked back at Seohyun, "Yeah?".
Seohyun smiled sincerely at Yonghwa and said, "Thank you, for everything".
Yonghwa was slightly taken aback by her sudden affection but all the same, smiled and nod back, "Welcome".
He left the room with Jonghyun, leaving Seohyun to the room herself.
Seohyun plopped down to the bed and barely took off her shoes before snuggling herself in the midst of the soft comforter.
That feeling of softness.. she thought she would never be able to feel it again.
Within the next ten seconds, Seohyun managed to get her head on the fluffy pillow before she sank into a world full of dreams.
 
 

 
Yonghwa opened his eyes the next morning slowly. It was another day again.
He looked at the creeping sunlight through the long white curtains that welcomed him.
Except, something was different this morning.
Yonghwa smiled and threw his legs over the bed to the floor, getting up.
 
 

 
Yonghwa stood outside Seohyun's room door.
Was she awake already or still asleep?
Yonghwa knocked quietly twice, but there was no response. She could be still asleep since it's only 8 in the morning and they all barely had 3 hours of sleep, Jonghyun included. Yonghwa's mind didn't seem to want him to sleep at all since it woke him up at 7 in the morning.
Yonghwa opened the door quietly and peeked inside. As expected, Seohyun was sound asleep on the bed. Yonghwa shook his head when he saw that she didn't even cover herself with blanket for the whole night even though it was a chilly night.
"Sir" a voice greeted him from the hallway. Yonghwa looked towards the hallway and saw Ai Yeon bowing towards him.
"Ai Yeon, go tell the other maids to bring the luggage from the Mercedes and while that, please bring me the ice box" Yonghwa requested.
"Right away, sir" Ai Yeon bowed and left.
Yonghwa was about to back away and close the door, leaving Seohyun to sleep when he heard a distinct murmur. He lifted his head and saw that Seohyun was finally stirring from her sleep.
Should he just close the door and pretend he was ever there or go in and pretend to have just arrived ?
Which one should he do ?
Which one .. which one ?
 
"Yonghwa-shii?".
 
It was too late. Seohyun noticed the ajar door and called out uncertainly. Yonghwa opened the door and smiled, might as well admit his presence.
"Good morning" Yonghwa greeted as he entered the room and closed the door behind him.
Seohyun immediately straightened up, feeling slightly embarrassed at her current messy condition after just waking up. She ran her fingers through her hair, desperate to smoothen in.
"Good morning .." she nod her head respectfully. "Er.. what are you doing here so early?".
Yonghwa realised how weird it must be. A man entering a woman's room sneakily when she was still asleep, she must think he had bad intentions. Yonghwa quickly defended himself, "I'm used to waking up early and I thought you were too, because of ... the part time jobs and .. everything". Yonghwa sounded awfully awkward even to himself.
Seohyun however didn't seem to suspect anything and explained fluently, "I am an early-riser but I have only slept a few hours so I woke up a little later than usual".
 
Yonghwa tried to act casual and went to sit by the sofa that was just a few feet away from the bed where Seohyun was.
However, Seohyun still looked confused and asked, "but you still haven't answered why you are in my room early in the morning".
Yonghwa's eyes widen in surprised and quickly answered, "Just to make sure you are really staying here for the time being".
Seohyun nod in understandment and suddenly narrowed her eyes at Yonghwa. Yonghwa noticed it and raised an eye brow.
"What?" he asked.
"I bet you are here to warn me about your house rules, aren't you?" Seohyun accused.
Yonghwa thought for a moment. This was the perfect excuse to explain why he was in a woman's room early in the morning. Perfect !
"Of course !" Yonghwa said loudly. "Did you think my house has no rules?".
"Hmm" Seohyun pulled a face. "You and your rules. What is it? Curfew ? Banned areas? or do you have dungeons in this place ?".
Yonghwa put on a smug face, "Perhaps if your brother tries to sneak into my sister's room, I'll throw him into the basement and lock him in until he becomes a skeleton".
Seohyun smirked and sneered back at Yonghwa, "What if your sister sneaks into my brother's room?".
Yonghwa immediately looked infuriated, "MY SISTER WILL NOT SNEAK INTO YOUR BROTHER'S ROOM".
Seohyun however looked nonchalant, "That's hard to say, who's to guarantee that your sister will not sneak into my brother's room and you knowwwwww" Seohyun ended the sentence by a wiggle of eyebrows.
Yonghwa turned red and yelled, "I GUARANTEE SHE WON'T! URI YOONA IS THE MOST INNOCENT AND AND -- AND SHE WON'T DO SUCH -- YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR BROTHER INSTEAD-- ! DON'T -- DON'T LET HIM GO SNEAKING INTO MY SISTER'S ROOM !".
Seohyun broke into a thrilling laugh at Yonghwa's elaborated emotions, "Calm down hahaha, I'm just joking geez".
Yonghwa gasped for breath after his outburst, looking ever so serious. Seohyun shook her head profusely, "Geez, you're so uptight all the time".
Yonghwa looked surprised at her, "I am?".
Seohyun laughed even harder at his expression, "Look at you, you even take my comments so seriously!".
Yonghwa scratched his head and grinned awkwardly, "I guess I am a little too serious".
"Very!" Seohyun nod,agreeing completely.
 
There was a knock at the door, breaking the conversation between Seohyun and Yonghwa. Seohyun called out, "Come in".
Ai Yeon came in, holding an ice box. Two more maids followed in, each carrying Seohyun's luggage. They bowed at Seohyun and Yonghwa. Seohyun bowed back instantly.
"Sir, these are Miss Seohyun's luggage and the ice box" Ai Yeon went forward and passed the ice box to Yonghwa.
Yonghwa nod, "Yes thank you. Just put down the luggage at a corner" Yonghwa gestured to the two maids.
The two maids place the luggage at the corner of the room and bowed.
"If there's nothing else, we will take our leave, sir" Ai Yeon bowed again and left with the two maids.
Seohyun looked in awe at Yonghwa, "Wow, I've never been treated with so much respect before".
Yonghwa smiled smugly and said, "Get used to it, there's more to come. You are my guest and all the maids must know your brother is dating my sister. They see you as part of the family already".
Seohyun pulled a face immediately, "Hmmpf, who wants to be family with you?".
Yonghwa turned red and instantly retorted, "Did you think I want to be family with you? I was forced to accept that your brother and sister are dating, I never accepted it willingly".
"Whatever" Seohyun rolled her eyes.
 
Yonghwa remembered the ice box he was holding. He opened it and took out an ice pack from the box, the ice chilled his fingers making it slightly numb. He got up and went to sit by Seohyun's bed.
Seohyun looked surprised at his approch and stuttered slightly, "What-what-what are you doing?".
This time, it was Yonghwa's turn to roll his eyes, "Don't worry, I am going to do anything. Here's some ice for your octopus face".
"YAH!" Seohyun scolded him and raised a hand in a gesture to hit him but Yonghwa caught her hand swiftly and reached forward to press the ice pack over her bruised cheek gently. Seohyun's eyes widen in surprise, not from the cold but from his gentle touch.
Yonghwa seemed nonchalant and rub the bruise gently with the ice, "You have to keep applying ice if you want to look pretty again".
Seohyun took the ice pack from Yonghwa and rub the ice pack to her bruise on her own, murmuring, "I am never pretty anyways".
Yonghwa couldn't control himself and accidentally blurted out, "I think you are pretty".
Seohyun stopped and stared at him, the ice pack still stuck on her face. Yonghwa immediately continued, "I mean you're passable when you don't look like an octopus. Not anything .. er.. just..." Yonghwa turned redder and redder by the second, "AISH, JUST CONTINUE RUBBING" Yonghwa guided Seohyun's hand to continue rubbing her bruised cheek.
Seohyun seemed surprised at their hand contact but allowed him to guide her hand across her bruise. Yonghwa looked concentrated as he gently massaged the bruise with the ice pack, his hand over her hand.
At that moment, Seohyun thought to herself,
"Maybe.. Yonghwa really isn't as bad as she thought he was".
 
 
 
 
Suddenly there was a shrill scream from outside, breaking the moment. Yonghwa and Seohyun immediately perked up. 
"What the?" Seohyun frowned.
"It's Yoona!" Yonghwa said urgently and jumped out the bed. 
Seohyun fumbled off the bed and ran after Yonghwa out of the room. They ran down the hallway and came to a stop outside what must be Yoona's room. Seohyun was utterly surprised to see Jonghyun and Yoona staring at each other in shock at the bedroom door. Yonghwa immediately ran forward and pushed Jonghyun aside, holding Yoona's arm to face him. 
"What is it, Yoona? Why did you scream? Did he do anything to you?" Yonghwa immediately bombarded.
Jonghyun lifted his hands and shook it in protest, "No, I didn't do anything !".
Seohyun looked downright pissed at the accusation, "Yah, Jung Yong Hwa. Don't just simply accuse my brother!".
Yonghwa ignored them and shook Yoona persistently, "WELL?".
Yoona finally caught her breath and sighed, "Calm down, oppa. I was just taken aback when I saw Jonghyun at my room door. He didn't do anything!".
Yonghwa looked as if he striked a jackpot and turned to face Jonghyun, a vicious look on his face, "AND WHY WERE YOU AT HER ROOM DOOR?".
Jonghyun looked frightened but pluck up the courage and answered, stuttering slightly, "I-I-I was looking for noona's room but-but I went to the wrong door ! I am so sorry!" Jonghyun bowed in apology.
Seohyun looked mad at Yonghwa, "See ? You just wrongly accuse my brother and caused such a racket in the morning!".
Yonghwa defended himself, "What? He did try to enter my sister's room".
Seohyun stomped her foot to the ground in anger, "You are impossible! Let's go Jonghyun!" Seohyun pulled Jonghyun by the arm back to her room, down the hallway.
Yonghwa was still fuming with anger and yelled at their backs, "I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!".
Seohyun screamed back without looking back at him, "HYPOCRITE!".
Yoona looked worried at Yonghwa's side and tugged on his arm, begging him to stop fighting, "Yonghwa oppa, stop it..".
Seohyun pushed Jonghyun into her room and slammed the door loudly behind her. 
Yonghwa stared incredulously down the hallway, exhaling in disbelief, "Can you believe it? I'm giving them shelter when they need help and she bangs MY DOOR at ME?".
Yonghwa looked back at Yoona to find her glaring at him as well.
"WHAT?" Yonghwa asked loudly.
Yoona said angrily, "You are too much this time, oppa! You should apologise to Jonghyun oppa and Seohyun eonnie!".
"Why should I?" Yonghwa asked, disbelieving. Her brother tried to sneak into his sister's room AND NOW HE HAS TO APOLOGISE TO HIM ?
"You just hurt their feelings by not trusting them ! They are our friends, Yonghwa oppa and Jonghyun is my boyfriend!" Yoona exclaimed.
Yonghwa replied back, "All the more reason why I should be angry ! He is your boyfriend and he tried sneaking into your room!".
Yoona sighed hopelessly and said, "I told he WAS NOT sneaking into my room ! URGHHH Oppa, you are so mean sometimes!" Yoona groaned and went back into her room, closing the door tightly behind her and locking it.
 
Yonghwa stood alone outside Yoona's room door and muttered loudly to himself,
"His brother sneaks into my sister's room. Now Seo Ju Hyun is mad at me, Yoona is mad at me, and I have to apologise to that brat Jonghyun?
WHAT IN THE WORLD ?!".
 
Yonghwa cursed silently and went back to his room, slamming the door.
 
 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE .

Do you guys hate me yet ? *wink wink*

I just create the best moment for YongSeo to get cosy and I just spoiled it right in front of your eyes, andddddd yes, you readers are not permitted to hate me.

YET. HAHAHAHA just kidding .

Well, there's our Jung Yong Hwa being insensitive again as usual, tsk tsk tsk *smh*

Will the fight continue and chaos befall upon Jung residency since everyone knows how stubborn Seohyun is .

Many of my dear readers seem to want Seohyun to move in with Yonghwa so I thought, why not listen to the readers for once ?

and thus, *dramatic drumroll* , they did even though there is some morning drama already. kekeke xD

 

I decided to update faster than usual because I have been reading all the comments and all my readers are so supportive, it makes me want to update faster !

AND THIS STORY HAS OFFICIALLY 100 SUBCRIBERS SO THERE ARE PLENTY OF YONGSEO MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER AS A TREAT !

Trust me, I try to update as frequently as possible so thank you for all your support !

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING !

-JungHae