Ep 9

Love Sometimes Hurts

Seohyun decided to take a nap. After a few hours has passed , Seohyun finally woke up. She was shocked to see Taeyeon inside her room , sleeping on the sofa. Seohyun giggled at the kid leader's sleeping position. She walked over and sat near Taeyeon. She sighed.

"Unnie , i know you didn't want me to be with Kris. But all this while , i've been loving Kris. Don't worry , i'll be fine." Seohyun said softly. She caressed Taeyeon's cheek. Suddenly the door was banging loudly.

"Bwo? .." Seohyun said. She walked towards the door and opened it. She saw Yoona outside of her room.

"Unnie! What are you doing here?" Seohyun said.

"Seohyun~~ Why did you steal my crush away from me?!" Yoona said loudly. She was drunk.

"I think you need to rest." Seohyun said. Yoona pushed Seohyun several times. Suddenly , Seohyun could feel a sharp pain on her arm.

"Argh.." Seohyun winced. She wasn't aware that there was a sharp object on her shelves. With that , she accidently cut herself. She covered her arm as the blood oozes out of her arm repeatedly. But she didn't care about her arm. Her unnie is more important. Her unnie , Yoona. Her bestest , closest, trustworthy friend. She carried Yoona and went to Yoona's room. Inside her room were filled with Kris's photos. Seohyun just smiled. She looked at her unnie's condition.

"Unnie. I love Kris too... I don't know what i should do now. Sorry , unnie. But you have to move on with your life. I hope you understand." Seohyun said softly, which is more like a whispering. After she settled Yoona on her bed , she quickly went out of Yoona's room. She was shocked to see her unnies outside of Yoona's room. 

"Woah~! What are you guys doing here?" Seohyun asked , hiding the cut behind her.

"More like , what are YOU doing here?" Hyoyeon said. She knew something was suspicous about her. She was hiding something behind her.

"Nothing. It's just Yoona unnie. She got drunk. And i had to help her. Don't worry , she's fine now." Seohyun smiled weakly. She doesn't know why , but somehow she felt really weak. Blood were flowing out of her arm continously.

"Yah! Seo JooHyun! What's wrong with your -" Before Tiffany could finish her sentence , Seohyun collapsed on the floor. Her cut was revealed widely for her unnies to see it.

"OMO!" All her unnies said. Suddenly Yoona came out of the room. She was feeling quite better. She was shocked too.

"Yah! What did you do?!" Sooyoung asked to Yoona

"I can't remember clearly. I hope i didn't do anything.." Yoona said. She was feeling guilty somehow. Tiffany and Sunny carried Seohyun to her room. They settled her down on her mattress. They covered her with blanket. All her unnies were inside her room , waiting for her to wake up. Taeyeon woke up and was shocked to see all her member inside Seohyun's room.

"Bwo?! What are you guys doing here?.." Taeyeon asked.

"Can't you see?!" Tiffany said. She was crying.

"Sorry , i just woke up. Don't be mad. WHO DID THIS?!" Taeyeon said angrily.

"It's me...Sorry. I feel guilty somehow. So , i guess i did it..." Yoona said. Taeyeon gazed at Yoona angrily.

"It's okay , Yoona-ah. I know it's because you're drunk. You can't blame yourself for it." Yuri said. Suddenly they heard someone groaning in pain.

"Maknae?!" All her unnies said together.

"Waeyo? .. Where am i? .." Seohyun asked.

"Your room. Duh.." Jessica said coldly.

"Right..." Seohyun said sarcastically. Seohyun sat down on her mattress and saw Yoona sitting at the end of her room. She smiled sweetly and Yoona saw it. She nodded and smiled back too. 

"Yoona unnie , come here~" Seohyun said sweetly. Yoona was shocked for a moment.

"Let's leave both of them for a while. They need to talk for now." Sooyoung said and winked at Seohyun. All of them left except Yoona and Seohyun. Both of them are alone inside. It was awkward.

"Hyunnie. I-I'm sorry for what i've done. I just couldn't control when i saw you k-kissing with K-K-Kris..." Yoona said.

"Aigoo. Come here." Seohyun said and hugged Yoona tightly. 

"So , we're cool?.." Yoona said.

"Of course , Yoon." Seohyun said. Both of them laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Anyeonghaeseyo~! Mianhae for the late update. These days , i've been sick. I'm not fully recovered right now. But don't worry , i'll be fine in a week or two. ;) Pray hard for me so i can recover soon and update more soon. I've been missing my Subscriber babies<3 ^^ I promise i'll update more soon. My health is still in a "critical" state. But "I'LL BE BACK" ~! Enjoy your day~~! •Kyaaaaaa~!•