Ep 3

Love Sometimes Hurts

"Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang.

"Geez. Finally class is over." Seohyun sighed and packed her stuff. Kris packed his stuff and stood up. He walked forward and stopped for a moment , turned around and looked at Seohyun. He smiled at how beautiful Seohyun is. He finally walked out of the classroom and left the school. Seohyun carried her bag and left the school. She saw her unnies waving at her.

"Yah. Seohyun-ah. Do you know how long we've been waiting for you here?" Whined Jessica.

"Aigoo. Sorry , i had to pack my stuff and i was thinking about something. Mianhae." Seohyun apologised.

"Oh..So , what were YOU thinking about?" Hyoyeon smirked.

"It's just some complicated things....You know. Friendship and.. -" Seohyun couldn't finish her sentence as she didn't want her unnies to know that she will go on a date with a guy who is so popular and sometimes a playboy.

"Mmm.. Why did you stop talking? Continue." Hyoyeon was getting annoyed by then. "Just....Nevermind , let's go girls." Hyoyeon said. She couldn't wait for Seohyun to finish her sentence as Sooyoung kept on whispering to Hyoyeon to hurry up with the question. All of them went inside the car. There was an awkward silence. 

"Seohyun-ah. Is there anything that is bothering you these days?" Taeyeon asked as she saw the maknae looking worried.

"Ahh...Nothing , Taengoo-ah. I'm just scared if i will fail for my exams." Seohyun gave a fake smile. Seohyun was feeling guilty of lying to her unnie. But she just couldn't tell her unnies anything. All of them arrived infront of the house. They quickly open the car door and rushed towards entrance of their house. They went inside and everybody went to their own route. Some went to the kitchen , some went to their rooms and some were watching television. Seohyun smiled and shooked her head. She went upstairs and went inside her room.

"Ahh.. Today i'm having a date with that KRIS." Seohyun thought. Suddenly , there was a knock on the door. Seohyun opened the door and saw Taeyeon.

"Ohh  , it's you. Come in." Seohyun said while smiling.

"Seohyun-ah. I'm sorry if i'm bothering you. But i really need you to tell me everything that's in your mind. I just want to help you. Your face. That worrisome look. What's wrong , Hyunnie..." Taeyeon said while putting her arms around Seohyun shoulder , trying to comfort her.

"Mhm.. I'm having a date with Kris - " Before Seohyun could finish her sentence , Taeyeon cut her sentence.

"WHAT?! That jerk? Why Kris? Seohyun-ah! Didn't you see that he's always with girls? He's a playboy , Seohyun-ah. For god's sake." Taeyeon said angrily. Eventhough she knew that Seohyun really liked Kris , she also know that she must not let her maknae get hurt by Kris.

"Taengoo unnie. I know you'd say that. But this is my life. Whatever decision is in my hand. And no one is stopping me from it." Seohyun said.

"Fine. If you're really going for the date tonight , why don't you get change now... But remember Seohyun. If there's anything bothering you , let me know. I'm always there to help you. AND. If that JERK hurt your feelings , i'll make sure he'll regret this for the rest of his freaking life."Taeyeon said. Taeyeon is always fierce when the word "LOVE" comes out from someone's mouth. 4 years ago ,she dated a guy. She really loved that guy and trusted him. But in the end , he cheated on her and Taeyeon ended up broken-hearted. Seohyun nodded and went to change her clothes. She went inside the bathroom and fixed herself. After fixing herself , she opened the bathroom door and saw Taeyeon staring at her.

"Yah! What are you looking at?" Seohyun was blushing.

"At least you don't need to blush." Taeyeon smirked. Taeyeon and Seohyun went downstairs where all the members are watching television. When all of them smelt something sweet , they turned around and stared at Seohyun.

"Bwo?... Stop staring at me. Geez." Seohyun was annoyed for a while.

"How can i not stare at my beautiful maknae." Hyoyeon said.

"Aww , thanks unnie." Seohyun blushed. Suddenly they heard a horn. Seohyun opened the front door and peeped. It was Kris. Seohyun waved at her unnies and walked elegantly toward Kris.

"Wow. You look fabulous , Seohyun-ah. I didn't know you would be this beautiful." Kris said while drooling.

"Haha , you better wipe your drool. And thanks for the compliment. I appreciate that." Seohyun smiled sweetly. Seohyun went inside the car and Kris drove to the destination. They arrived and both of them went out of the car. Kris held out his hand.

"Hold my hand." Kris said sweetly. Seohyun blushed. She reached for Kris hand and both of them went inside the restaurant. They sat at a table and ordered food. After the food had arrive , they ate their food while chatting with each other. 

"Have you finish your food?" Kris asked.

"Ohh , yes." Seohyun smiled.

"Ermm...Ermm....W-would you like to be my girlfriend , Seohyun?" Kris asked suddenly. Seohyun was shocked as it was too sudden.

"Er...Er...I need to think about it , Kris-ah. Mianhae..." Seohyun apologised. She wasn't ready for a relationship.

"It's okay , take your time , Seohyun-ah...."Kris said. He was feeling disappointed. "Anyway ,i have lots of girls in school. Why am i disappointed?" Kris thought.

"Can you send me home. I'm tired." Seohyun said. As it was awkward and uncomfortable.

"Ohh, sure." Kris said. Trying to act normal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Anyeonghaeseyo~~! Sorry for the late update. I just don't have mood to do the chapter. But i will. For the sake of my readers. ;) Anyways , i hope you like it. And please comment on how good it is. If you want to say some remarks on my story , please do so if you want to. I'd love to see you say something about my story. ;) Just enjoy it. I hope you can wait for the updates. I promise i won't take until 1 month to finish 1 chapter. ;) Anyeong. And have a nice day , chingus , unnies and oppas. ;) •Kyaaaaaa~!!•