Ep 2

Love Sometimes Hurts

"Ding dong , ding dong!" The school bell rang. It was recess time. All of them rushed towards the door as they want to choose where they want to sit. Seohyun was about to leave when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Yah , let-" Seohyun turned around and she was shocked that it was Kris.

"Yah.. You don't need to shout. I just grab your wrist. There's nothing we're doing. Haha. Anyways , it's been a long time we've talk to each other. Mind me to sit with you during recess?" Kris asked , staring in her eyes.

"Ohh..Ohh... S-sure. Yeah , i know right. Anyway , Kris , i was going to tell you that i was moving somewhere else. But i couldn't. I'm sorry , Kris." Seohyun said , staring in his eyes too.

Kris moved closer to Seohyun , hoping to kiss her. But Seohyun knew that Kris was going to kiss her. She pushed him away and ran towards the cafeteria. Her unnies were waiting for her. She rushed towards her unnies. All of them settled down and ate their food. Seohyun was eating and stared at Kris , sitting alone at the far end. Seohyun excused herself and was gonna approach Kris when the fangirls starts to sit beside him , crowding everywhere. Seohyun looked down. 

"Why do my heart aches alot? Ohh , no! Don't tell me you're falling inlove with Kris. Plus , he have lots of girls. He might be dating right now." Seohyun thought. She sighed and went to her unnies , finishing her food. After recess time was over , they went to their classroom. Kris was entering the front door when a girl kissed his lips. Kris liked it. But when he saw Seohyun looking at them , he pretended to be angry towards the girl. Seohyun watched closely and realised it was Yoona.

"Omo , why is she kissing Kris? Argh , why am i thinking about him. I don't even like him. Grr." Seohyun said to herself.

Kris sat beside Seohyun , hoping that Seohyun will look at him. But Seohyun focused on the lesson. Kris sighed and continue listening to the teacher. Finally , Kris looked at Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah. Do you like me?"

"Bwo? Why did you ask me that question?"

"Nothing. I just thought that maybe we could go on a date or something...."

"Sorry Kris. But the test is around the corner. I can't go on a date or be in a relationship. It's quite complicated right now. Sorry Kris , i hope you understand."

Kris took Seohyun's hand and hold it tightly.

"Seohyun-ah. Please. Just this time. I promise i'll take good care of you. Please , Seohyun-ah."

Seohyun sighed.

"Fine....." Seohyun replied softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Anyeonghaeseyo~~! Thank you for taking your time reading my FF. ;) I hope you will continue support me until the end. I'd love to hear feedbacks for you. No bash , no harsh words. Thank you , once again!  If you want to have a conversation with me , feel free to inbox me. Don't be shy. (Pshh. I'm a shy person , yet , i'm telling people not to feel shy. LMAO.) Have a nice day. Anyeong~! •Kyaaaaaa~!!•