EP 7

Love Sometimes Hurts

Taeyeon barged in. She was shocked to see Seohyun laying down , unconsious. Taeyeon and the others rushed towards the lifeless Seohyun and began to cry.

"Taeyeon , what should we do?" Tiffany said. She was really worried.

"Call the ambulance , now! Paali!!" Taeyeon said to Jessica.

"Neh~!" Jessica responded as she ran back to the living room and called the ambulance. 1 hour later , the ambulance came. They put Seohyun on a strecher and brought her to the hospital. Luckily there was no major injuries. All of them sat inside Seohyun's ward and sighed.

"Why must you do this , Seohyun-ah..." Sooyoung said. She was feeling really sad. Suddenly , Seohyun's fingers started to move.

"Unnie?!" Seohyun said.

"We're here , maknae~" Yoona said. When Seohyun saw Yoona's face , she looked away , avoiding eye-contact.

"Maknae , why are you avoiding me?" Yoona said , as she raised the maknae's chin so they could make eye-contact. Seohyun smacked Yoona's hand  ,  saying she was okay.

"I just need some time alone. I'm stressed right now." Seohyun said as she was irratated. All of them left except Taeyeon. Seohyun gazed at her. Taeyeon moved closer to Seohyun and sat next to her.

"Hyunnie-ah , can you please tell me what's wrong..." Taeyeon said worriedly.

"Taeyeon unnie. If i tell you this , please don't tell the others... Yoona unnie liked Kris and I think Kris asked Yoona out since i rejected him.... My heart aches....I couldn't bear with it so i decided to commit suicide... But i guess i failed to do so....Actually...-" Seohyun was cut when she saw a tall figure infront of the door. Taeyeon and Seohyun looked at the figure until they knew who it was. Kris.

"Yah , what are you doing here?!" Seohyun yelled at him.

"Shhhh...Calm down... I thought you're going to die." Kris said , he wasn't smiling like always. It looks as if he was being serious about it.

"Even if i die , you wouldn't care , jerk!" This was the 2nd time Kris was called a jerk from Seohyun. Kris stared at her angrily , so did Seohyun. Taeyeon quietly left both of them in the room. Kris moved closer to Seohyun and sat next to her.

"Get out of my sight , i don't even want to see you!" Seohyun said , she was feeling angry and guilty at the same time.

"Seohyun-ah. Can i ask you a favor? ...... Can you be my girlfriend? I promise i'll take care of you and won't hurt you like always....Please Seohyun-ah...." There were tears forming in Kris's eyes. She was falling for him.....

"Errrr...errrr...Alright.. I trust you this time , promise me you'll always be beside me." Seohyun gave him a light smile. Suddenly , Kris stood up and moved closer to Seohyun's face. Since she accepted him , there's no way she could do to stop him. Kris kissed Seohyun passionately and little did Seohyun knew that she's actually responding back to him. Both of them are in sync. They broke the kiss and getting some air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Anyeonghaeseyo~~ Sorry for the late update. I'm having my exams. So i couldn't update like i always do. So , i hope you can be considerate towards this. And i hope you'll be able to support me until the end. I know this is a boring chapter but it's just how my brain wants me to write , sooo...Yeah~~!! So , i hope you enjoy my FF and hope you have a nice day. Don't hesitate to leave me feedbacks or comments or inbox me if you want to. Kamsahamida~~ •Kyaaaaaaaa~~!•