Ep 4

Love Sometimes Hurts

Both of them went out of the restaurant and went to the parking lot. They went inside the car and Kris drove Seohyun to her house. Both of them didn't say anything during the journey as it was so awkward.

"Well , if you have decided whether you want to be my girlfriend or not , let me know ,alright?.." Kris said , breaking the awkward silence. Seohyun nodded. She was still thinking whether to accept him or reject him. While she was thinking , she remembered Taeyeon telling her 5 years ago that if she wants to be with someone , she has to think carefully. Kris stopped the car as they had arrived infront of Seohyun's house. Just as Seohyun was about to open the door , Kris grabbed Seohyun's arm. He went closer to Seohyun and both of their lips are just a few centimetres away. Just as Kris was about to kiss Seohyun , Seohyun slapped Kris across the face.

"You don't have the rights to kiss me ,jerk. Now i know why Taeyeon hates guys. Especially a jerk like YOU!" Seohyun said loudly. Tears was running down her cheeks. She sobbed. She went out of the car , wiping her tears. She hoped that her unnies won't see her tears.

"Damn it! That girl is really something. No one will refuse my kiss , EXCEPT HER. Argh." Kris punched his hand on the window , feeling quite angry. Seohyun rang the doorbell , she wanted to look normal. Jessica opened the door.

"Ah , Seohyun-ah. We were waiting for you. Worried at the same time." Jessica giggled and suddenly her smile faded.

"W-why is there tears running down your cheeks?" Jessica was curious. Little did Seohyun know that her tears that she held back , were running down her cheeks.

"N-nothing. I'm feeling fine." Seohyun said , her voice was cracking. She pushed Jessica aside. She was gonna cry. So , she was about to run upstairs , all her unnies were infront of her. Folding their arms. Seohyun couldn't hold her tears and finally cried. Taeyeon saw what had happened.

"Gosh , i hate seeing girls cry because of guys!" Taeyeon said. Taeyeon clenched her hands. She was extremely angry.

"Taeyeon-ah. I guess you're right. Guys usually take advantage of you. I hate it when you're right."Seohyun said in between sobs.

"WHAT?! Did he you. OMG. This is getting out of hand!" Taeyeon eyes were red.

"Taeyeon-ah. Let Seohyun finish her sentence. Calm down." Tiffany said. Making Taeyeon calm down for a while.

"He didn't me. He just want to kiss me. I mean  , MY FIRST KISS. That's ridiculous. AND. I didn't agree to be his girlfriend. Which is more ridiculous that he wants to kiss me." Seohyun looked down.

"So , what did you do next?" Hyoyeon asked. The unnies were curious on what Seohyun did.

"Don't tell me you kissed him back , eh." Taeyeon was worried.

"No i didn't. I slapped him across the face and yelled at him. I'm feeling guilty right now." Seohyun said. Playing with her feet.

"Luckily. And you're doing the right thing , Seobaby." Taeyeon said.

"I'm hungry. TIFFANY! Make me something please!!!" Sooyoung said , showing her aegyo , and begging.

"Aissh , this shikshin." Tiffany hissed and went to the kitchen. Sooyoung followed her to the kitchen. 

"Anyone want to watch television with me?" Sunny said. She was feeling begging for someone to accompany her. So , her last resort was to do aegyo.

"This GIRL." Yuri said. "Fine , i'm watching with you."Yuri said. "WAIT , me too." Jessica happily said.

"I'm just going to go to my room  , i need to take a shower." Seohyun said. She dragged herself upstairs and went inside the bathroom. She washed herself and wore her pyjamas. She finally went to sleep.

"Taeyeon-ah. I'm worried that one day the JERK will beg Seohyun and Seohyun will accept him. I can't bear to see Seohyun getting hurt by JERKS like him." Yoona said. She was concerned about the maknae. Seohyun and Yoona are soooo close. So , Yoona couldn't bear to see her closest person to get hurt. Just like what happen to Taeyeon.

"Jjinja....Why are people doing this love things... I'm soooo afraid of falling in love again. And here , our maknae is trying to deal with a jerk. Yoona-ah. I'm worried too. That's why we have to protect Seohyun whenever she go to. Let's protect her for now." Taeyeon smiled at Yoona. Yoona had a worrisome look but Taeyeon tried to convince Yoona that it will be alright. Yoona lightly smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Anyeonghaeseyo~~! I hope you enjoy reading my FF. ;) So , for you readers information , i will update 2 episodes per day. But depends on how my mood is. I can't promise yet.  But i'll make sure you enjoy reading my FF. ;) Well , have a nice day~~!  •Kyaaaa~~!•