Ep 8

Love Sometimes Hurts

"Sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you that way..." Seohyun said weakly. She was feeling guilty.

"Haha. It's okay  ,Seohyun-ah. I just want to make you happy. Seeing you happy makes me happy too." Kris said , smiling happily. When Seohyun was discharged , Kris offered to take her home. Seohyun nodded and boarded the car. Both of them didn't say anything during their journey.

"Ermm...Ermm... Will you go for a vacation with me?" Kris suddenly asked. He hoped that Seohyun will accept the offer.

"Ohh.....Sure..But i need to ask my unnies first. Thanks for asking. I'll message you to inform about it." Seohyun said , giving a weak smile. Kris looked at how gorgeous Seohyun is when she smiles. He missed her smile. Her beautiful face. It's been so long. He have waited for this moment to come. And it finally did. When both of them arrive infront of SNSD's mansion ,  Kris moved closer to Seohyun. Seohyun knew what he is going to do but since both of them are couple now , she gave Kris permission to kiss her whenever he wants to. Kris kissed Seohyun sweetly while Seohyun responded back by kissing him passionately. After several minutes kissing , both of them broke the kiss , getting some air. Seohyun smiled at Kris and went out of the car. Kris waved at Seohyun and drove off. Seohyun looked at the car disappering quickly. She sighed and knocked at the door. Tiffany's voice can be heard before she could knock the door.

"Yah , Taengoo~!" Tiffany shouted.

"Bwo? .. I'm trying to sleep..." Taeyeon said sleepishly.

"Seohyun....She.....Kissed....KRIS!" Tiffany said.

"Bwo?!! She did? Seo -" Before Taeyeon could finish the sentence , there was a knock on the door.

"I think it's Seohyun. I'll get it..." Tiffany said , reaching for the doorknob. She opened and saw Seohyun. Tiffany smiled and hugged her.

"We've been missing you. Aissh. Don't make us worry again , okay? .." Tiffany said , while ruffling the maknae's hair.

"Neh , unnie." Seohyun said , smiling. Both of them entered the house. Something felt really weird. Everyone's not smiling...At the far end ,she could see Yoona , sobbing....And Taeyeon comforting her. Something hit her..

"Oh-no....It must be about me and Kris...Did she saw it.." Seohyun thought. While she was daydreaming , somebody nudged her. She woke up from her "daydream" ..

"Neh, unnie? .." Seohyun said to Hyoyeon.

"See what you did to Yoona...Aissh...She must really liked Kris alot...Well , did you and Kris.-" Before she could finish her sentence , there were water forming in Seohyun's eyes. Seohyun nodded once and stomped upstairs.

"Yah! What did you do?!" Sooyoung said. She couldn't bear seeing 2 people getting hurt. Sooyoung ran upstairs and knocked on Seohyun's door.

"Hyunnie. Can i talk to you?!" Sooyoung said softly. There was no respond. She knocked for several times. Still , nothing. She opened the door and was shocked to see her crying really hard.

"Omo! Hyunnie. What's wrong? .." Sooyoung said. Trying to comfort her. She ran to Seohyun.

"Nothing.... I didn't know why i accepted Kris....But i really liked him...And i trust him this time.." Seohyun said while crying.

"Aissh. It's okay. I know Yoona can accept the reality. She probably can find other guys in this earth." Sooyoung said , smiling. When Sooyoung said that , it somehow makes sense. She shouldn't feel that sad. It's just how life works. She nodded and thanked Sooyoung for comforting her. Just as Sooyoung was about to go out , Seohyun grabbed Sooyoung's wrist.

"Bwo?.." Sooyoung said.

"Unnie , tomorrow i'm going for a vacation with Kris...Can you tell Taeyeon unnie for me? I'm scared with her." Seohyun said weakly.

"Neh.." Sooyoung said , ruffling her hair while hugging her. Sooyoung went downstairs and saw all the unnies sitting at the living room looking serious.

"Sooyoung , come here." Taeyeon said sternly. Sooyoung nodded and walked towards the living room.

"So ,  what did the maknae said? ." Taeyeon asked. This time , she said it softly.

"She didn't say anything. But she will go for a vacation with Kris." Sooyoung said , whispering at Taeyeon.

"Bwo? .. Aissh....Nevermind. Just let her go. I just want her to be happy. But whatever it is , i don't want to see her cry because of that Kris guy..." Taeyeon said.

"Neh , unnie." Sooyoung said. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Anyeonghaeseyo~~ I hope you enjoy reading my FF. I know it's a boring chapter. But oh well. Wait for the fun part. ;) Anyways , do remember to give some feedbacks/comments below. I'd love to read your comments/feedbacks. ;) It just makes me happy to see you guys "ALIVE". xDD Joking. Anyways , i hope you have a nice day and have a good time reading my FF or other's. Kamsahamida~~! •Kyaaaaa~~~!•