Ep 6

Love Sometimes Hurts

"Unnie , it's not your fault. I forgot to tell you about my past. And since you already know , my past is quite hurtful..." Seohyun said while looking down at her feet.

"Well , Tiffany told me everything. I'm glad that i know about your past now. If not , i'd make you cry over and over again." Taeyeon said , smirking.

"Okaay. Since everything is settled , i need to go somewhere now. See you later , unnie." Seohyun smiled lightly. Seohyun stood up , grabbed her bag and walked towards the door. She opened the door and shocked to see Kris outside.

"Ohh , anyeonhaeseyo Seohyun-ah..." Kris said. He didn't look happy at all. "I was just about to knock when you open the door." Kris smirked.

"Argh. What do YOU want?" Seohyun said , folding her arms.

"Hey , relax. I just want to say sorry about yesterday. I know i wasn't in my right mind." Kris said. Suddenly there was a girl back-hugged Seohyun while putting her chin on Seohyun's shoulder. He stared at the girl.

"What are you staring at , jerk?!" Taeyeon yelled. "Don't disturb my maknae. I'll make sure you'll regret it if you hurt my -" Seohyun cut her.

"Unnie , it's okay. I won't accept him as my boyfriend." Seohyun whispered at Taeyeon's ear.

"What?! You're calling me a jerk? I'll make sure you regret saying me a jerk , Taeyeon-ssi." Kris said , smirking.

"You're saying this to the wrong girl , Kris-ssi. Could you leave please." Taeyeon was pissed. Kris smiled at Seohyun and winked at her. He left. Seohyun was about to leave when she saw Taeyeon following her.

"Unnie , why are you following?" Seohyun asked.

"Why? You don't want me to accompany you and let you go alone?" Taeyeon said.

"Aniyo , unnie. I was just curious. Let's go." Taeyeon and Seohyun went inside the car. Both of them didn't talk much. 

"Seohyun-ah. I hope you're not hurt. If you want to be with Kris.... Then..... Fine. You can be with him. But if anything happens , i'll make sure he'll regret it." Taeyeon said. She didn't want the maknae to feel sad. Taeyeon knew that Seohyun liked Kris. Seohyun nodded. Both of them arrived at the destination. They went inside the shopping mall and went around the mall. They went to every shop and bought some things. After shopping , both of them were feeling exhausted.

"Hyunnie-ah. Let's go home. I'm really tired." Taeyeon said. 

"Neh , unnie." Seohyun said. She pitied her unnie. Both of them left the mall and went inside the car. There was an awkward silence. When they arrived at their house , they quickly got out of the car and went inside the house. Seohyun was shocked when her unnies were standing infront of them while folding their arms.

"Where did you guys went to?" Tiffany asked. She was annoyed. She always wanted to go out with the others.

"Sorry , Fany-ah. We went shopping for a while." Taeyeon said. 

"WHAT?! Shopping? Aissh. You should've tell me earlier. I've always wanted to buy new shoes." Hyoyeon said. She was disappointed.

"Unnie , don't worry. Next time ,i'll bring you out to buy new shoes." Seohyun said happily. Hyoyeon nodded and she gave Seohyun a light smile. Taeyeon and Seohyun went inside and sat on the couch. They were extremely exhausted. Suddenly Yoona sat beside Seohyun and whispered at her.

"Hyunnie , did Kris came to our house earlier?" Yoona asked. Seohyun was shocked by Yoona's question. Something is happening between Yoona and Kris. Suddenly she remembered the day that Kris and Yoona kissed.

"Omo. Did he come to our house to see Yoona?" Seohyun thought. She was staring at the wall and didn't hear what Yoona said.

"HYUNNIE!" Yoona yelled.

"Bwo?!" Seohyun said. She was shocked.

"Ohh , yes. I was going to go out when i saw Kris infront of our house. But Taeyeon unnie chased him away." Seohyun said , she was feeling down.

"Aish , jjinja? Why the hell did Taeyeon chased him away?... I was supposed to go out with Kris today. Aish!" Yoona said annoyingly. She was pissed and irratated. Seohyun suddenly stood up and ran upstairs. Yoona was surprised. 

"Aish , did i say something wrong?" Yoona thought. Seohyun slammed the door loudly and sat on the floor. Her tears were running down her cheeks. She thought that Kris really liked her. She stood up and took a vase and threw it on the wall.

"Kris Wu! How could you. I thought you said you will take care of me!!!!!: Seohyun yelled and screamed. Seohyun knew that her unnies will knock on her door and enter her room. So , she quickly lock the door and sat on the floor again , sobbing uncontrollably. The unnies heard the vase cracked. All of them rushed to Seohyun's room and tried to open the door. But failed.

"Seohyun-ah. Open up please. PLEASE!!" Taeyeon begged. Seohyun wanted to commit suicide. She took one piece of glass and cut it through her skin. She screamed as it was really painful.

"Argh~!" Was all Seohyun could say. And suddenly , she was unconcious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Anyeonghaeseyo~~! Sorry if i'm writing nonsense. xDD I'm not in my right mind today. Geez , what am i writing?...Anyways , please support me until the end. Kamsahamida.~~~ Anyways , please do leave some comments below and say some remarks on my story. Don't forget to subscribe(optional). Anyeong~~! And have a nice day , readers.~~ •Kyaaaaaaa~~~!•