Ep 11

Love Sometimes Hurts

After a few hours , the plane was landing in Jeju. The beautiful scenery amazed Kris. He looked beside him, a beautiful lady , sleeping cutely. He couldn't resist how cute and pretty she is. He decided to wake her up.

"Seohyun-ah , wake up. We're going out soon."

"Ohh , jjinja?" Seohyun woke up feeling fresh. She smiled at Kris. Kris was missing the smile. The smile that he always see. And now it's back. They went out of the plane and grabbed their luggage. They went to the nearest resort and rent a place for them to stay in. Kris chose the place which is nearer to the sea.  It will be really romantic at night. After settling their belongings and clothings, they went out and decided to have lunch. After filling their stomachs , they went around the city while buying souvenirs. They went back to their place. By then , both of them were totally exhausted. Seohyun decided to take a shower. Kris watched the some shows. After hearing Seohyun calling out his name , he went upstairs. He's jaws were dropping.

"Oppa! Close your mouth." Seohyun said while looking at herself. After realising why Kris looked at her that way , she quickly hid her body and went inside the room. Kris mentally slapped himself. Her figure were really nice. y , indeed. (Omg. -_-) He shooked his head and headed towards the bathroom. After showering , he wore casual clothes and went downstairs. Seohyun was looking at the beautiful scenery outside their place. By then it was night. Kris back-hugged her. Seohyun flinched abit but after knowing that Kris was holding her , she calmed down. Seohyun could feel Kris's breath on her neck. Her body was starting to feel hot. Kris nibbled her ears and kissed her neck several times. Seohyun moaned lightly. Kris turned Seohyun around and looked at her. Both of their eyes are facing each other. Kris kissed Seohyun. Seohyun kissed back passionately. They started kissing when Kris deepen their kiss. Seohyun put her arms on Kris neck while Kris put his on her waist. They pulled off from each other , breathing for air. 

"I love you , Seohyun."

"I love you too , oppa." Kris carried Seohyun on the sofa. Kris was on top of Seohyun. Both of them kissed wildly. They soon started to make out. The next thing they knew , it was morning , they're on their bed. Seohyun looked at her clothes. Luckily they didn't go any further. Kris looked at Seohyun and he pulled her closer. Seohyun looked at their closeness.

"Awake , oppa?" Seohyun said with her husky voice.

"You were y yesterday , Hyunnie." Kris smirked. Seohyun slapped Kris's arm.

"Stop teasing me ,oppa." Seohyun blushed and ran towards the bathroom but before she could do so , Kris hugged her from behind. He nibbled her ears and kissed her neck ily. Seohyun moaned.

"Oppa , not now. We need to go to Seoul now."

"Waeyo? I thought we have 2 more days?"

"Taeyeon said there's something urgent going on."

"Ohh. Aissh , i can't spend my time with my Hyunnie."

"Don't worry , next time will do."

"Do what?"

"OPPA! Stop."

"Ahrasso~" Both of them showered quickly and packed their stuff. They headed towards the airport and boarded to Seoul. After arriving , Kris drove Seohyun to her dorm. Kris pecked on her lips before he drove to his dorm. Seohyun knocked on her door. Tiffany ran and opened the door. She hugged Seohyun tightly.

"U....U....U-unnie..~ You're......................Su .....Suffocating me!"

"Mianhae! I'm so glad you're back."

"Where's Taeyeon unnie?"

"I'm here." Taeyeon said. Taeyeon hugged Seohyun.

"So , what's wrong?"

"Nothing , i just want you to be safe. Sorry for ruining your vacation. I miss you soooooo much."

"Aigoo , it's okay. I guess Kris didn't mind."

"So , what did you do , yesterday?" Tiffany said ,wriggling her eyebrows. Seohyun blushed.

"N-nothing.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Sorry for the late update. I promise to update more soon. ;) Anyways ,thank you once again. ;)))))) •Kyaaaaa~!•