Ep 5

Love Sometimes Hurts

It was finally morning. Seohyun was still sleeping in her room. All the unnies were feeling worried if Seohyun will commite suicide or whatsoever. They quietly went inside Seohyun's room. All the unnies stared at her sleeping soundly. They smiled on how cute their maknae is.

"Luckily she didn't commit suicide. I can't bear to see her commit suicide for just one jerk." Taeyeon said. She was being protective as Seohyun was her favorite maknae.

"Neh , you're right , unnie." Yoona finally spoke. Seohyun moved and finally opened her eyes. She was shocked that all her unnies were staring at her all the time.

"OMO! You scare the sh*t out of me!" Seohyun accidently swore.

"Ohh , and where did you learn that word ,Seohyun-ah." Hyoyeon asked as she was soooo curious on how her maknae could finally swear.

"Arghh. Just leave me alone. I'm was surprised to see you guys in my room. Like as if i was dying...." Seohyun looked down.

"N'aww. Don't be silly , maknae. Why would we want to see you die? All of us want you to be happy." Tiffany said , trying to cheer Seohyun up.

"Aww , thanks unnie. Anyways , could you guys just leave my room for  a while?.. I need to bathe and change my clothes soo...SHOOO!" Seohyun hissed , gesturing them to go out of her room.

"Fine , fine...." Jessica said , unspiritedly. Seohyun went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. When she was done , she went out of the bathroom and quickly changed her clothes. She was wearing an extremely gorgeous dress and her hair was wavy. And she smelt really sweet and nice. She went out of her room and went downstairs. Just as she was about to go to the kitchen to grab something , she could feel as if someone is watching her. She turned around....

"YAH! Stoppp...." Seohyun screamed. Her unnies were just right behind her. When she turned around , Taeyeon's face was really near to hers.

"Gosh , stop screaming. Omg , my ears." Hyoyeon said , massaging her ears.

"You deserved that , unnie." Seohyun smirked.

"Whatever." Hyoyeon was pissed by then , so she went to the living room and watched some shows.

"Don't you ever get bored watching television everyday , unnie?" Seohyun whispered to Taeyeon.

"Well , i am. But i guess the others are not bored." Taeyeon whispered back , folding her arms.

"Okaay then. I'll just make breakfast since all of you hadn't eaten yet." Seohyun said while smiling. To her surprise , a tall , slim girl , rushed towards her. She was really shocked. Seohyun smacked the tall girl's forehead. The tall girl pouted.

"Yah! You shouldn't hit your unnie's forehead. Rude girl!" Sooyoung said , rubbing and massaging her forehead.

"Mianhae , unnie. You really are a shikshin. Aissh." Seohyun sighed and walked towards the kitchen. She took all the ingredients and started cooking. When she was cutting some vegetables , she felt someone back-hugging her. She just smiled. Suddenly her flashback came...

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

-Seohyun POV-

I was cutting the vegetables. Cooking was my favorite thing to do when i'm with my family. As i was about to put the vegetables inside the stove , someone back-hugged me. I smiled and knew who it was.

"Unnie! What are you cooking?" A high-pitched voice girl said to me. It was my sister. My forever sister that i would never forget...

"I'm cooking something that you really liked." I said while caressing her hair.

"Yaaay! Finally. Something delicous that my unnie is cooking." she said. Her name was Hara. She was 19 years old and i was 21 years old. So , nothing much different about our age. 

------End of POV-----

~~~End of Flashback~~~

Tears was rolling down her cheeks. Taeyeon saw it and made Seohyun turn around to face her. Their eyes met and Seohyun finally cried loudly. The others were shocked. All of them gathered around Seohyun and comfort her.

"Yah , Taengoo! What did you do to maknae?" Tiffany said , having a worried look on her.

"Y-yah , i didn't do anything. I was just back-hugging her when - " Tiffany cut her.

"Come with me. NOW." Tiffany said , grabbing Taeyeon's arm. Both of them went inside Seohyun's room.

"What are we doing here? And why Seohyun's room?" Taeyeon asked curiously. Tiffany didn't say a word. She gestured Taeyeon to keep quiet and sit down on the chair. Tiffany went to Seohyun drawer and took a frame inside. Tiffany showed Taeyeon the picture inside the frame. There was 2 girls inside. One of them is Seohyun while the other is...

"Tiffany-ah. Who is this girl beside Seohyun? " Taeyeon asked.

"Well , just to let you know , Seohyun had a sister." Tiffany said.

"HAD?! Y-you mean , she d-died?" Taeyeon said.

"Well , y-yes. When you were back-hugging her , i guess it reminds her of Hara. Her sister. Hara would back-hug Seohyun whenever she's cooking. So , since you know now. She's still sad about it." Tiffany said , there were tears in her eyes.

"What is the reason that she d-died" Taeyeon asked carefully as she didn't want Tiffany to see Taeyeon being busybody.

"Well , Hara was a popular girl in her school. Every guy liked her. Until one day , a guy confessed to Hara that he liked her. So , they finally went on a date and they were in a relationship. And the guy said that he loved her sooo much that Hara trusted him. And one day , the guy took advantage since he knew that Hara trusted him which leads him on having . And after that , Hara got pregnant. And as she was going to the grocery store , she saw her boyfriend kissing with a pretty girl. That made her feel extremely sad. She was really hurt. And with that she commited suicide. And Seohyun hated guys and finally she opened her heart for Kris." Tiffany said , explaining everything she knew.

"I never knew about this. Now i feel guilty of making Seohyun cry." Taeyeon looked down , feeling both sad and guilty.

"It's okay , it's not your fault either. You didn't know too. But i know she could get over it." Tiffany said , cheering Taeyeon up.

"Thanks for cheering me up , Tiffany. Now i know everything about her. Thanks to you." Taeyeon said , giving Tiffany a light smile. Both of them went out of the room and went downstairs. Tiffany signalled to all of the others to leave Taeyeon and Seohyun alone. All of them except Seohyun and Taeyeon , went upstairs. Taeyeon sat beside Seohyun who is staring at the wall blankly.

"Mianhae , Seohyun-ah. I didn't know about your relationship with Hara. Now i know. I just hope you could get over it. I'm really sorry." Taeyeon hugged her. Taeyeon thought that Seohyun will push her away. Instead,  Seohyun hugged her back tightly. Taeyeon smiled and Seohyun giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Well , sorry for the long chapter. It's all in my head right now. So , i was writing everything that my mind was thinking. So here it is. Another update. Well , i've update 3 chapters today. Well , luckily my mood today was quite good. So , there you go! I hope you like it. And for the sake of my lovely readers , i've stayed up until midnight right now , to write something for you guys. Just do anything you want. *Yawns* Anyeong~~ Have a nice day and enjoy this long chapter. I'm having cramps on my back right now~~ Byeee~~~ Leave some comments if you want to do so. Thanks , and goodbye once again. ;) And yes , this whole chapter is about Seohyun and her unnie. And i MIGHT write about the Exo's family. But i'm not really a crazy fan of Exo. Soo , i don't know much about them. Soo, yeah. If i didn't do much about the Exo's family , GET OVER IT. Sorry for the rude/mean words. I just can't do it since i don't know much about Exo. And if do it wrongly , some will write harshful and spiteful words , so get over it , once again. Thank you dear reader. And i hope you will be cooperative towards this. ;)•Kyaaaaaaaa~~~!!•