Ep 1

Love Sometimes Hurts

Seohyun is just an ordinary girl. Eventhough she have lots of friends , she would not tell her family , life and secrets. Seohyun was walking to school with her unnies. As they were approaching the school entrance , a group of boys were crowded with girls infront of the school. Seohyun stared at one of the boys. 

"Yah! What are you looking at? I thought you're not interested in boys." Hyoyeon said , grinning.

"Aniyo! I was just trying to looking at one of the boys. He seemed familiar." Seohyun replied , still staring blankly.

As Seohyun was staring , she finally realised that it was Kris. Kris had been a childhood friend of Seohyun. She was shocked on how Kris can get popular. Seohyun and her unnies walked towards the main entrance , hoping that they won't see them. They ran to their classes and settled down. Exo went inside Seohyun's classroom. Seohyun was feeling either happy or nervous. She didn't know why she was feeling like that. The teacher told Exo to pick any seats they want. Kris looked at Seohyun and stared at her for a moment. 

"Sir , can i sit beside that girl?" Kris asked the teacher while pointing his index finger at Seohyun.

"Omo! What to do? Kris....My crush.." Seohyun thought.

As Kris settled down , he looked at Seohyun.

"Hey , you look familiar. Do i know you?" Kris asked Seohyun.

"Urmm..Ermm... I don't think you remember me. But anyways , i'm Seohyun." Seohyun replied , smiling at him.

"Ahh! Seohyun-ah. I missed you. I remember you now. You are my childhood friend. Where have you -" Kris was about to ask something when the teacher said not to talk during the lesson. Kris had a crush on Seohyun. But he already confessed that he liked Seohyun 3 years ago. But Seohyun just ran away and Kris tried to find her. Seohyun and her family moved somewhere else. She really wanted to tell Kris that she will be moving. But she didn't have the time to tell him that. Because of that , Kris was left heart-broken. He became cold person. Never smiled at girls. And finally became a playboy. He didn't care if the girls have a crush on him. All he had to do was to break their heart , just like how Kris felt for more than 6 years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Anyeonghaeseyo.I know it . But i'll try to make it more interesting. Please support me until the end. Thank you. ;) Anyeong. And i hope you have a nice day. Derp! •Kyaaaa~~!• ;)