Ep 10

Love Sometimes Hurts

Seohyun decided to spend her time reading books(Obviously. ._.) . Some of her unnies will probably go out or watch several boring shows. As for the shikshins , they never stop eating. Like there's no tomorrow. As it strikes midnight , all of the unnies will go into their prespective room and go to their "dreamland" . As Seohyun was getting ready to go to bed , her phone rang. She looked the caller ID and it's none other than Kris.

"Annyeonhaeseyo? Neh , Kris-ah?" 

"Ohh , i called you because i wanted to ask if your unnies let you go for a vacation with me."

"Ohh , neh.. Taeyeon unnie gave me the permission to go with you..Kyaa~ I can't wait to go on a vacation. I missed Seoul."

"Ahaa. Don't worry , we'll go around Seoul again and maybe we can go somewhere else. Like...Jeju?"

"JEJU?! Jjinja? Daebak~! If it's true , it'll definitely be fun."

"Ermm , yeah. So , i'll pick you up tomorrow at 8?"

"Ahh , neh~! Goodnight , oppa"

"Goodnight , Hyun~" With that , their conversation ended. Both of them went to sleep. They couldn't wait for their vacation. Especially , Kris. The next morning , there was a knock on Seohyun's door. Seohyun blinked several times to get a clearer vision. She rubbed her eyes and streches. She reached for the door and saw Sooyoung outside of her room.

"Neh , unnie?  What brought you here early this morning?"

"Maknae-ah , i couldn't help but eavesdrop your conversation last night. And i heard you're going on a vacation with Kris today. So , here!~" Sooyoung handed Seohyun a branded plastic bag. Seohyun opened and she was suprised to see several beautiful clothes in it.

"Well , you can bring all those clothes for your vacation later."

"Omo , kamsahamida , unnie! Saranghae~~"

"Ahaa , no problem." Sooyoung smiled. Seohyun looked at the clock and it was 6:55. So , she decided to take a long and nice shower. After showering , she changed into a casual clothing; shorts, stripes clothes and Vans shoes.(O__O What did i write? Honestly , i'm out of my mind. Sorry , but the writing is made by my brain. ._. Once again , sorry for all the nonsense. ^_^) After putting on her makeup and perfumes , it's 7:45. So , she packed her luggage just enough clothing for 4 days. After she finished packing , she grabbed her luggage and went downstairs. All her unnies were downstairs. Suddenly she heard a car's honk. 

"Omo , it must be Kris oppa." Seohyun mumbled. She hugged all her unnies. 

"I'll be fine , Taeyeon unnie. Don't worry guys!" Seohyun smiled sweetly towards the others. She went out of the dorm and walked slowly towards Kris's car. She knocked on the glass window. Kris opened the glass window and pulled his sunglasses down to his nose to catch a glimpse of Seohyun's beautiful figure. He waved and gestured Seohyun to get in. Seohyun went to the back of the car and put her luggage. She went back to the front and went inside the car.

"Shall we go , chagiya?" Kris said charmingly. Seohyun blushed and nodded. Kris took Seohyun to Seoul and went around the area. She missed the old times when she was lived in Korea 6-7 years ago. She missed everyone. Including Kris. She felt guilty for leaving him. She hope that Kris wasn't keeping grudges. But he did. After they went around Seoul , they make their way to Incheon Airport. Kris parked his car and carried the luggage. Both of them went inside the airport. After several hours waiting for their boarding time , they finally went inside the plane. Kris was awake during their journey to Jeju in the plane , admiring Seohyun's face. Seohyun was sleeping and she wasn't aware.

"How i wish you were mine 6-7 years ago? You hurt me. And now , it's time for you to suffer , chagiya...." Kris smirked. But somehow he felt sympathy towards Seohyun. Part of him doesn't want to do. He didn't know which path he would go. But he didn't want to lose Seohyun because he loved Seohyun from the bottom of his heart but the pain that he went through for more than 10 years really hurt him alot. He couldn't forgive Seohyun. But one thing he didn't know was that , it wasn't Seohyun's fault. It was Seohyun's dad. He didn't want to see Kris together with Seohyun as he and Kris's dad was enemy. He didn't trust Kris. So , he decided to send Seohyun away from Kris. And hoped that Kris wouldn't find Seohyun again. But unfortunately , they found each other , AGAIN. 

What would be their fate? 

Will they be together happily?

Or dorkily? (Kidding..x'DD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Anyeonghaeseyo~ It's been awhile since i've updated. I still haven't recover from my flu. ><" Noo~! But i'm trying my best to bear with it. Whenever i'm standing or sitting , i'd be really dizzy and i felt like i'm swaying left to right. Gosh , please heal me faster so i can update for my dear readers and subscribers. ;) I missed you guys. Please give your feedbacks/comments. I appreciate every single thing you say to me. I'll cherish it. x'DD Anyway , i might write some nonsense , so i'm really sorry. x'DD All the ideas just came out of my mind. O__O Crazy , ain't it?! x'DD Well , i hope you have a nice day and enjoy this rather long or short chapter. x'DD I'm feeling dizzy now. Soo , have a nice day~! My mom's mad with me because of something. ._. It's my last year in my school. And some of my junior wrote on my school shirt. >< I really want them to. But my mom won't understand. Sheesh. But anyways , i can't blame my mom. So , enjoy once again and sorry for my mistakes and nonsense story. ;) Kamsahamida~ •Kyaaaa~!!•