Chapter 7

This Love Is Infinite

It was the big day for Naeun and Myungsoo,the palace is really busy preparing for the wedding.The royal couple were all dressed up with the traditional costumes getting ready for their big day.The marriage was all over the television and the attention was all on them.

So the traditional practice all began and the ceramony began.

Finally they were in the car after the tiring ceremony.Naeun muttered,"Aish this is so tiring with the dress and urgh." The crown prince who has been looking out of the window,waving to his people smiled and said,"Get used to it."

"Where are we heading to?"

"To our marriage party of course."

"Not again.."

"Yes again."

So they arrived at one of the hotels that her family owned.They took different rooms of VVIP suites and unpacked their stuff.The palace maids were all in their respective hotel room getting them ready for the evening party.

 

The royal couple entered the party and the people in the party awed at them,because they were just too perfect for one another.They've got looks and everything,they make a good royal couple.In the party,the guests were of course the elites and their friends but there was one unexpected guest,Krystal.

When they were going around exchanging greetings with their families and friends suddenly Krystal came up to the couple.Krystal forced a smile and said,"Chukahae,on your marriage.I hope it lasts." The royal couple was in shock,the crown prince didn't expect Krystal to return so soon,neither did he knew she received an invitation.Must be those rascals who invited her,he thought,referring to his group of chaebol friends.Myungsoo turned to Naeun and said,"I'll join you in awhie." and left with Krystal.Naeun sighed,she knew Krystal was the crown prince's girlfriend but she was just a little little bit disapointed when she saw her husband going with his girlfriend.

She saw her brother "Kris Oppa!"

"Oh my gosh!My baby girl!" Kris gave Naeun a bear hug and said,"You have no idea how much I missed you."

"Oppa!That's so cheesy but aww I missed you too."

Kris checked his watch while sipping from his glass of wine,"Look naeunnie,I have to go first,I have a night meeting with the people from America."

"So you're leaving?Me...Alone?"

"You have your prince."

"Opppaaaaaa...you know I'm not like..you know.."

"Look naeun,if you guys don't develop feelings for each other,I doubt this royal marriage would work out,and getting a divorce would be the last thing you want."

"You know he has a girlfriend." She turned her head and looked at the crown prince's direction.He was there laughing happily away with his usual group of friends and Krystal...Kris gave her a pat and said,"You never know,he might like you back."

"It's impossible."

"Nothing is impossible."

"Oppa!"

Kris phone rang once again and he gave a fustrated sigh. "Mianhe eunnie,can't stay long.As you can see,I'm urgently wanted by the company.Gotta go.Bye!Call me if there's anything!" Kris left in a hurry and Naeun grumbled under her breath.

She was alone,all alone.She sighed and went to the buffet table to grab some food with people bowing to her on their way.She wasn't used to it,but she was now officially the crown princess of Korea.She had to accept it,especially when her husband was The Kim Myungsoo,to rub it in,he has a girlfriend,and she just got abandoned by him.

She found a table and ate alone until she found the seat beside her taken. "Don't you find yourself being a little lonely?"

"Oh Prince Hoya!"

"Cut it out with the prince thingy,call me oppa."

"But..."

This was the first time Hoya actually asked a girl to call him "Oppa" he didn't know why,he just wanted her to call him that,he felt the responsibilty to protect her and take care of her.

"Pr...Oppa.."

"Much better." He smiled and patted her head.

"Where did that myungsoo brat go?" She looked at his direction and then Hoya looked at Naeun and noticed her hurt look. "Kwenchana,your hoya oppa is here with you!Girls would be dying to be in your position right now."

"Tch prince disease"

"Duh,I'm a prince."

"Oppa did you take wrong medicine today?"

"Ani,I'm perfectly fine."

"So how's life in the palace?" Naeun went on to complain about how strict the old butler was...so on and so for.Hoya could only laugh loudly in amusement and couldn't help but think that she was cute when she was complaining.

The crown prince meanwhile eyed at them and unknowingly,his heart clenched.Krystal waved her hands in front of his face to get his attention "Huh?Sorry?"

"HAHAHAHA oppa!You should have seen your reaction." He pretended that he was listening to Krystal's babbling but his attention was focused on his cousin and Naeun.Aren't they getting along a little to well?He thought.He was suprised to see his cousin being so open to a girl because Hoya clearly wasn't a ladies' man.

It was time for the fireworks appreciation.She walked out to the garden and saw the crown prince listening to music staring out in space.She looked at him and plucked out a side of his earpiece.She put it in her own ear and listened to it.She didn't knew when she has became so brave that she could just approach her husband just like that.

Myungsoo said jokingly,"That was rude of you."

"Says the person who does that to me all the time."

"But.."

"SSSshhhh you're noisy,I'm trying to listen to your music." She smiled inwardly,indeed they both have the same music taste.They were also awed by the magnificent fireworks exploding in the skies.

Suddenly Krystal appeared in front of her and shot her a look.Krystal said,"Sorry but I think you're sitting on my seat."

"Bwoh...oh jinjia....mianhe" Naeun awkwardly stood up and looked at the crown prince.The crown prince looked away,loss for words and Krystal said while sitting down and said,"Are you going to continue staying here?"

"Ani...I'm leaving already.Sorry if I'm disturbing you two."

Krystal took the cake she had in her hand "Myungsoo Oppa...aaahhhh.." He looked up at Naeun and awkwardly accepted the cake from Krystal's fork.He's heart feeling really heavy,feeling the urge to go up to Naeun and explain everything.But again,Krystal is his girlfriend and everybody knows that,then why does he have this feeling?He wondered.

Naeun left and went up to her room even before the party had ended."Aishh what are you even think Naueun,it's not like he will like you,he already has Krystal.Ani,I can't soften up and let him play with my heart.He likes Krystal and that's it."She knew that her heart was softening up to the prince and as much as she hated it,she couldn't control.But one thing for sure is that she doesn't like holding on to things that weren't hers.In this case,it was her husband.Partners according law,but friends/strangers in reality.

Meanwhile,Myungsoo had Krystal beside him and he took out a box from his pocket.He opened it,and looked at the hairpin which he bought for Naeun on his date out with her. "Oppa is that for me?" Krystal smiled and took the hairpin from him.The prince couldn't say no,he just couldn't tell his girlfriend that the hairpin was for his wife so he just nodded his head.

Krystal commented,"The hairpin looks cheap,but whatever,it's from you." She snuggled closer to Myungsoo and he just looked away,he just realised how materialistic Krystal was,unlike Naeun.He shook his head and wondered why was he even comparing Naeun with his beloved Krystal.