Chapter 3

This Love Is Infinite

The crowd for welcoming the prince today got bigger as they heard that the 2nd prince in line for the throne is back in Korea and is studying in their school.The girls dressed their best today and ensured that they would make a good impression on the prince.

The prince came out and Hoya was shocked by the screaming and girls.They quickly went to their classroom block for class.The 2 prince entered and the girls again,swooned over how perfect they are.When Naeun came into class,she had a pokerface on and clearly she is not in a good mood,after knowing that she was going to get married to the Crown Prince that she hated after the incident,who would be happy?

She caught Hoya's eye as soon as she walked in and she didn't even acknowledge the prince's existence.Hoya nudged Myungsoo and asked,"Myungsoo,who is the girl sitting at the other side of the class?" Myungsoo was curious as to who Hoya was refering to as he doesn't really pay attention to any girls.

Based on the informations he recieved from his personal bodyguards,he said,"Son Naeun,duaghter of Lotte Coporations."

Myungsoo remembered how he ridiculed her and even suspected that she might be one of those girls who was after his status and money and ruffled his hair."Pabo Myungsoo..Pabo,pabo..."He felt guilty for that,but again he didn't want to lose his pride by apologising.

Hoya said,"Myungsoo kwenchana?Woah Lotte Coporations!Such a big company!She's different and pretty."

"Yeah she sure is different.." Myungsoo sighed.

There was co-curricular activities for the school today so the clubs were all open.Hoya wandered around the school,hoping to find the art studio.When he gave up and went back to the class,he found Naeun.

He cleared his throat and asked,"Err excuse me,by any chance do you know where the art studio is?" Naeun turned and saw the prince staring at her with a lost look.

She said,"I'm from Art Club too,follow me,I'll bring you there."

"Kamasahmida"

"Kwenchana,it's a small thing."

Hoya reached out his hand,"I'm Lee Howon,but you can call me Hoya."

Naeun shook hands with him and said,"Naeun,Son Naeun." Being the outgoing and warm person Hoya is he managed to make friends with the ice Naeun and make her laugh with his jokes.The student population was shocked as this was the first time Naeun actually walked with a guy and talked to a guy for more than a minute.The guys all shot the prince a dirty look and the girls did the same thing to Naeun too.Naeun just ignored them and went up to the art studio.When the prince was being introduced to the art club the girls were all overjoyed and they all left a seat beside them.Naeun just ignored and continued painting on her canvas.Hoya took the seat beside her and started painting to,Naeun was shocked,she thought that the prince would have chosen other seats.

"I know I'm good looking so stop staring."He said without his eyes leaving the canvas.

Naeun laughed and said,"Ani,I'm just wondering why you chose to sit here.As you can see the othe girls are all burning me with their looks." Hoya turned to see all the girls staring,he laughed and continued painting,enjoying his seatmate's company.

When the co-curricular activities ended a driver was sent to pick up Naeun from school,which was rare unless she has an important appointment later,which is the meeting with the crown prince.

"Annyeong Hoya ssi,I'll be heading back first."

"Neh annyeong!See you around in school!"

The driver fetched her back to her mansion and when she entered the room,her mother was already there with 3 maids behind her,getting ready to dress her up.She hugged her mother and asked,"Umma,must I really do this?"

"Naeun ah,just think of it as for your grandfather's sake.Moreover the royals aren't as bad as you think,the King and Queen used to be really close to us."

"But...I only want to marry somebody who truly loves me.Umma don't tell me you don't know that he has a girlfriend,I know you and appa would do a background check on him."

"Neh,I do..but we can't do anything,because it's a will in the royal family.Anways,it's a marriage,he would be forced to break up with his girlfriend in either ways."

"But..that's simply unfair to all of us.Don't you think so?"

"Quickly change out from your school uniform,we'll be going there in an hour time."

   

The whole family was all dress up,ready to go to the palace for dinner with the royalties with their bodyguards and drivers.

When they arrived a row of palace maids welcomed them and the palace head butler ushered the family to the hall where the royalties were waiting.The lady palace maids were swept off their feet when they saw how good looking Kris was.Kris smirked knowing that he had this effect on girls,his sister was really lucky to have such a good looking brother like him.

On the other hand the royal family was waiting happily for the family to arrive.They made sure that everything will go well,because afterall,the future crown princess has one of the most influential family in Korea.The crown prince was the only one sulking and Hoya was there trying to get him to cheer up.

  

When the family arrived they bowed respectfully towards the royal family and the bodyguards all waited outside.The King and queen were suprised to see their close friends which they lost contact with.The king and queen were both good friends with Naeun's parents back in their college days and was happy to see them again.

The queen exclaimed,"Aigoo is this our future crown princess?She's so pretty."

Both the prince looked up and was stunned to see who the girl is.Both of them exclaimed,"Naeun is the crown princess?!" and gave each other shocked looks.Naeun could only keep quiet as she already knew about it before.The king cleared his throat and everybody sat down for dinner.Everybody ate in a civilized manner and Naeun kept on looking down at her food and lost her appetite.

The queen asked,"Naeun ah.."

"Neh your highness."

"Just call me ommonim,since you'e going to get married to myungsoo."

"Neh..your...ommonim..."

"I heard you're in the same class as the crown prince?"

"Neh..ommonim."

"Is Myungsoo nice to you then?"

"Errrr..." She hesistated a while and the crown prince expected her to tell the queen about what happen between the both of them but she just said,"Neh.."

"Oh jinjia?!That makes the both of you a good couple."

So both families catched up with one another and the meal was a pleasant one,but it wasn't for the crown prince and Naeun,and probably Hoya.