Chapter 10

This Love Is Infinite

Naeun wore a simple T-shirt with skinny jeans accompanied with a leather jacket,matched with heels from Italy,while the crown prince wore a simple t- shirt with his pants and a simple jacket.Well basically,their outfit were all very casual.

When they got into the car,Myungsoo asked worriedly,"You didn't eat breakfast."

"Didn't feel like it."

"I don't want you to fall sick.Afterall you're my wife."

"Correction,I'm only your wife on the surface but Krystal is your girlfriend."

"When are you going to stop being so cold to me?" Naeun didn't reply and looked outside of the window,ignoring her husband.Myungsoo frowned and then there was complete silenc,even the royal chaffeur was alarmed by the dull atmosphere.

They outshined the crowd when they reached the performing arts theatre and all eyes were all them.Soon the reporters who got the intelligence that the royal couple was attending the dance concert started asking questions "Crown princess did you see the newspaper?"

"What's your reaction towards the crown prince's rumours?"

Seeing his wife being attacked by the reporters,he ruffled his head in irritation and noticed Naeun's face getting darker and darker.He knew what was happening to her,all the bullying in school and how she was hurt.She may not seem like she is hurt but in actual fact,she is,and Myungsoo knew.Naeun on the other hand was trying really hard to cope with the reporters,she just stayed in silence while the reporters keep on bombing her with questions.Until....

Myungsoo just put his hands on her ears and the crowd woooed at him.,the clicking of cameras became more.The bodyguards and the staffs ushered the royal couple to their VVIP seatings.Naeun was shocked from Myungsoo's reaction.

She asked,"Why did you do that?"

"I didn't like you hurt." She looked at him and he smiled."I didn't like my crown princess sad." She didn't say anything,but deep inside she was blooming with happiness,at the same time,she just wished that he could just stop with all those sweet words.

When the dance performance started she saw an all so familiar dancer,she was dancing really gracefully.She looked at Myungsoo and he focused all his intention on Krystal.Then everything started to hit her,Krystal invited Myungsoo and knowing all the rumours circulating around Korea,he didn't want to risk being on news again,so he asked her to come along so the reporters couldn't say anything.In other words,he was"forced" to bring her here.

"You can continue watching her performance,I'll go back to the palace first.Don't worry,you're now safe from the reporters."

"What?If this is about Krystal I can explain,she knew that you were hurt from the bullying in school and she keeps on blaming herself.She just wanted to cheer you up so she gave me tickets for the both of us to her concert so that you will feel better."

"I don't want to be a hindrance to you,you're going to leave me alone later anyways,so I'm going home first." Naeun left the theatre and left the crown prince loss at words.

After about a few seconds,Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the theatre.

When Naeun was walking,she accidentally tripped over the steps and fell."Aish pabo Naeun,you idiot why did you even come to the performance with him." One moment the crown prince could make her happy and the other moment the crown prince could make her angry.She didn't know why,but she didn't like it how the crown prince made use of her presence to watch his girlfriend's performance.She hated it.She rubbed her swollen ankle and saw that her heels are broken.She threw the heels aside in fustration.Nothing went well after she became the princess.

"Yah!Son Naeun!Kwenchana?!" Myungsoo bent down and saw her ankle she looked away and said,"Go back to the theatre,I don't think you might want to miss Krystal's performance."

He sighed and said,"Can you walk?"

"I think so..." She tried standing up but failed terribly.She dropped back to the floor in pain.

"I guess this is the only way." He carried her in bridal style and walked.

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!YOU CRAZY?!"

"Relax unless you want me to drop you onto the floor." She kept quiet and well the reporters saw them and immediately took photos.Naeun freaked out and Myungsoo said,"Don't be scared,you have me..." That was when Naeun's heart went ba-dump.

Krystal was performing,but when she looked up towards the VVIP seats,she realised that it was empty,"where did the couple go?Must be that princess",she thought.The whole purpose of inviting them for the concert was of course to spark a quarrel between them,and she wanted to show her best side towards the prince again.

So when the royal couple went back to the palace.Naeun limped for the first aid kid located at the corner of the room.She accidentally tripped over the other foot. "Aish jinjia...nothing goes right.."

At first Myungsoo wanted to go to her room to apologise but after seeing her tripping over her other foot,he immediately helped her up to the nearest chair."Yah!You clumsy idiot,don't you know how to take care of yourself?"He got the first aid kit from Naeun and bandaged it "Ahhhh!..it hurts..."

"Bear with it.." The crown prince meticulously fixed her ankle.

"Done." He smiled,Naeun smiled back and whispered,"Gumawo."

"You're welcome princess." and Myungsoo cooly left the room.

 

Hi readers!!I'm back!I edited alot of chapters but don't worry the plot did not change just that Hoya hasn't confessed to Naeun yet anddd....there's more to come.Stay tune!:)