Chapter 12

This Love Is Infinite

After Naeun and Luhan finished studying they went out for ice cream with Myungsoo already waiting for Naeun at the school gate.Naeun walked pass him and Myungsoo grabbed her arm,"Where are you going with that guy?"

"He has a name,his name is Luhan."

"Whatever,let's go back to the palace,it's already 8."

"I'm afraid she can't,she's eating ice-cream with me." Luhan said

"I'll go back to the palace myself later."Naeun said

"Andwae!What will the media say if you're with another guy?Moreover you have a husband here,a crown prince."

Naeun turned to Luhan and said,"Lulu ge I'll head back tothe palace first.We'll go for ice-cream next time."

"Arasso.Take care!I'll call my manager to pick me up from school."

 

"Who's that dude?Why did you call him those weird names?" Myungsoo started questioning her.

"He's my childhood friend."

"Bwoh?"

"You heard me."

"Aish stay away from that guy,he seems creepy."

"He's my childhood friend though."

"Just saying."

Then there was this awkward silence that filled the car.

Myungsoo started,"I'm sorry.."

"For?"

"All the things that I've done.Sorry I couldn't be that nice husband.I thought about it,you definitely deserve a better guy."

"Kwenchana,it's not like I'm expecting anything from this marriage.Moreover,you have Krystal."

"You're a nice girl,you know at first I found you a sore in an eye,gradually I kinda think we could actually get along quite well.I mean it's not a bad idea to be friends."

"I found you hateful too,but anyways I find no harm in being friends with you.."

So the royal couple ended up talking about their life and soon enough they were on good terms.

 

Yipppeee!I'm back and yeapp the royal couple is back on good termss!Andd there's more to comeee!:D I've edited the story a little and yeapp look forward to the next chapter!^^