Chapter 11

This Love Is Infinite

It was a school day for the royal couple and just like any other day,the girls all liked the crown prince and boys all liked Naeun.Since the examinations are nearing the school is opened until a later timing so students can study in school, and Naeun decided to stay in school to study. She took the study materials and entered the library alone,the guys were offering a seat each but she politely rejected them. From the corner of her eye she could see Myungsoo and Krystal studying together.She silently prayed there she wouldn't get spotted when she passed their table.Until a hand stopped her...

"Sit with us." Myungsoo pulled the chair out for her

"I'll pass.." 

"But..." 

"Oppa, she said she'll pass."Krystal interrupted him.

"I'll be going first." Naeun answered coldly and went to the table at the corner of the room

"That pabo,I'm his wife,and he didn't even bother asking me to study with him instead he....oh right Krystal is his girlfriend.Pabo Naeun,pabo."Naeun thought.

She plugged in her earpiece and started to listen to her music while revising until somebody tapped onto her shoulder. She looked up and saw that it was her senior,Luhan.

Luhan is one of the hottest kpop star and apparently he took a liking to Naeun too.The girls were all whispering to each other even the guys were talking about it.

"Can I sit here?" 

"Will they mind?" Naeun looked to the direction of the girls,who apparently have already took out their phones and started taking pictures of Luhan.

"I'm sure they wouldn't."

"Suit yourself." Naeun plugged in her earpiece and continued studying.

 

Little did she knew,Myungsoo kept on looking at her,having that frown on his flawless face.

"Aish...that bastard."

"Oppa,stop looking at her yeah.I'm your girlfriend here you know."

"But she's my wife,would the palace like it if she's studying with that dude?"

"Whatever oppa, just study,you've got me,stop worrying."

 

Luhan kept on flipping his book and ruffled his head in fustration.

"Urgh don't understand anything here."

"Stop flipping the pages,it's noisy I can't concentrate you know.What is it that you don't understand?I can help you."

"Jinjia?!"

"Neh.."

So Luhan kept on asking Naeun questions and she answered them diligently.Luhan was of course happy and he kept on cracking jokes which in turn made Naeun laugh.

 

Myungsoo was seething with jealousy and anybody could tell that his face was green,green with jealousy.He couldn't take it anymore,so he stood up from his table and went to Naeun's table.

He roughly took Naeun's hand and said,"Come to my table instead."

Luhan said," And why should she?"

"Because the girl you're sitting with is my wife and I would appreciate it if you stop flirting with her."

"Then why didn't she sit with you?"

"Because...Because.."

"Because he has a girlfriend." Krystal completed the sentence.

"Oppa stop it shall we?" Krystal said

Naeun said,"I'm leaving first.Settle your problems with Krystal."

Naeun packed her things and left the library with Luhan following her and shooting Myungsoo the dirty look.

She went to the classroom to study instead,the library was way to distracting for her.

"Sunbae,why did you follow me?"

"To ensure that you're okay?"

"I'm fine,jinjia,you can go back to the library already."

"Naeun,you really don't remember me?"

"Bwoh?"

"Lulu ge,does this remind you of anything?"

*Flashback*

When Naeun was 6 she was being bullied by a group of girls,who apparently took her ice cream

"Yah where are your manners?Bullying a little girl."

The little luhan who was 7 years old treated her to an ice cream.

"What's your name?"

"Naeun,Son Naeun.You?"

"Xi Luhan"

"You sound chinese"

"Yeappp I am.."

"Cooooollll a chinese chingu can I call you lulu?"

"Lulu sounds fine with me,add a gege behind."

"Why?"

"gege is like oppa.So call me Lulu gege."

"Arasso Lulu ge"

"What are you doing out here alone?"

"Well I was waiting for my maid to pick me up from school but she said she's gonna be late so I bought an ice cream while waiting...and the mean girls came and took my ice cream.."

"Kwenchana lulu ge is here,you'll never be bullied."

Soon they became really good friends and even promised themselves that they will meet outside the ice cream shop everyday.In the end,they really met everyday but one day Naeun couldn't find him waiting for her anymore.

*End of flashback*

"Ohmygosh...Lulu ge?!"

"That's right,I'm back."

"Where did you disappear to at that time?"

"I swear I didn't mean it,my mum told me that we had to go back to China suddenly due to the family business and yeah...I came back."

"But why didn't I notice you?"

"Because I just joined this school not to long ago and being the cold city girl you are,you decided to ignore all the news."

"Oh yeah, you're a kpop star now."

"Yeap,so ice-cream?"

"Maybe later,for now,let's just study."

"Arasso you kiddo."

 

Hi readers,I'm back!Sorry for disappearing for so long I really didn't have the time to update but now I'm back! I'll try to update more and for now introducing the new character Luhan! Yeap that's him and get ready for the plot twist it's gonna be a long long ride and trust me,it's gonna be very eventful.I hope there are more comments for the story so I can improve more! Thankiew for all the subscribers faithfully waiting for me! You guys are the best :)