Chapter 5

This Love Is Infinite

It was nearing the wedding date and the royal family ordered for Naeun to move into the palace to get used to their custom.Naeun entered the palace and was welcomed by all the palace maids.She walked to the resting quaters and realised her room is directly opposite the crown prince's.The crown prince came out and saw Naeun,he smirked and said,"You like this place?"

"Not one bit."

"Too bad."

She just went to her room and started unpacking her stuff.Apparently the palace regulations is that a royal memeber is not allowed to dress casually anytime and anywhere in the palace except for sleeping and that as a princess she was suppose to abide to the rules of not going out and there's only the school and the palace.Freedom?Nope she hasn't had any.

She was bored so she went to the crown prince quarters,curious how he's room looks like.There was a big big bed,a walk-in wadrobe,a room specially for his movie screenings and a photography room.There was one photo frame which caught Naeun's eyes,it was the photo of the crown prince with Krystal.They looked really happy together.A pang of guilt hit her really hard."If this arranged marriage wasn't formed,then,they're relationship would not be like this." Naeun thought.

The next morning,the younger generation of royalties woke up and got ready for school.At the breakfast table many dishes were served.Naeun greeted Hoya and ignored the crown prince,the atmosphere was tense.

Until Myungsoo said,"The marriage would be held in 2 days time,just saying."

Naeun choked on her food. "SO FAST?"

"Get ready for school,we're leaving,together." She glared at him coldly and left the table with him,leaving Hoya alone.

The entrance of the school was crowded as always,just that they were horrified when they saw Naeun step out of the car.Whispering like "What is she doing in the car?" "Ohmygosh" Naeun ignored all this comments and just went up to the classroom block first without waiting for the two prince.

When she entered the class,a bucket of water was poured onto her.The queenka of the school was waiting outside for her and was angry by the sight of her alighting from the royalties' car.Naeun closed her eyes for a moment and then suddenly there were bodyguards asking Naeun,"Your highness,are you alright?" she signalled for them to step aside and simply said,"Move." she didn't bother to talk back to the queenkas,because she was just both physically and emotionally drained.She took a spare set of uniform from her locker and changed in the toilet.Guys offering her a dry towel,while the girls just threw her dirty looks.

On the other hand,the bodyguards reported the situation of Naeun to the crown prince.Hoya said,"I'll go find her." The crown prince said,"Ani hyung,I will,she's my wife-to-be." so he went to look for Naeun.Without knowing that Hoya's expression darkened.

The crown prince went around the whole school finding for her,he did not even know why he bothered,shrugging it off as a responsibility but actually a part of him might be attracted to her.Finally he went to the rooftop and found her listening to music on her earpiece staring towards the sky with her dry uniform and wet hair. "Son Naeun!" She turned around and saw the crown prince,he went on,"Do you know how hard it is for me to look for you?"

"Nobody asked you to."

"Tch..ungrateful." She just put back on her earpiece.The crown prince said nothing and went to sit beside her.He plucked out one side of her earpiece and inserted into his own ears.Before naeun could even protest he just signalled her to keep quiet.So she likes ballads,he thought.Looking at how relax Naeun is when she listens to music makes him curious how music could calm her down.

The crown prince asked,"Why do you like listening to music so much?"

"Because it speaks words that I want to say,but those are the words that I can't say." She looked at him and gave him a warm smile,which melted his heart and he swore he could feel his heart going "Ba-dump!"The girl right beside him was the first that could leave him speechless and had this effect on him.Let's just say Naeun is a fearless one.So under the clear blue sky both of them listened to the music quietly,exchanging thoughts about each other.

The crown prince took the trouble to find Naeun not because he was asked to,but because he was truly concerned about her.Afterall,everything happened because of him,and he felt really bad about it.Right now,he felt really comforted by her presence,neither did he knew that his feelings are starting to change because of Naeun.