Chapter 9

This Love Is Infinite

The next morning,the Queen barged into the Crown Prince's room and threw the newspaper at him.Naeun who was preparing for school in the room opposite saw it.She stopped and listened to the commotion. "Crown prince,can you explain?" "Umma I..."

"You're the crown prince of this country,what's more you have a wife!Have you ever thought that these news would affect her?"

"Krystal is my girlfriend!What do you want me to do?"

"Break up with her,right now!I'm being serious here crown prince!"

"Umma!"

"I don't care,no matter what,you're ending the relationship with her." Naeun heard everything and sighed once again,how can her life get any better.

She took the same car as the crown prince,throughout the whole journey to school was filled with silence,Naeun broke it and said,"You don't have to break up with Krystal."

"Naeun..I.."

"I know,I'm the one that ruined your relationship.I don't want to be the reason for your relationship to end with Krystal so I'm telling you to continue your relationship with her."

"Mianhe Naeun...I didn't mean to get mad at you yesterday...I really didn't mean it."

"I'm fine." and she got off the car with students giving her stares and gossiping about her while the guys always giving her the ptiy look.

"Yah I heard the crown prince has a girlfriend"

"You're such a ,ruining their relationship"

"You jinx" She was insulted but she was not sad because there was nobody to protect her,but the person she thought she could rely on went off to his girl.

She walked into class and the chalkboard was written "Crown Princess Stop Being Such A " She took the duster and erased it and stomped out of class.She couldn't take it anymore.Everybody was against her,nobody was by her side.

Hoya was at the door and he saw what happened and he immediately went after Naeun.

Naeun went to her usual place,the rooftop.She shouted and shouted,unknowingly tears were rolling down her cheeks.Her phone was ringing non-stop in her uniform pocket.She knew that her family was concerned about her but right now,she wasn't in the mood to answer their calls.She took out the battery from her phone and threw it on the floor.

Hoya witnessed everything and couldn't help it and went up to her.He hugged her and said,"Don't cry my idiot chingu."

"You know what,I'm a girl too..I have feelings."

Hoya took his hand and cleared her tears he sighed and smiled,"Eottokhe?I can't help it but,Naeun I think I'm falling more and more for you."

"Bwoh?!"

"Kidding!"

"YAH HOYA!" She hit him in a joking manner.

"It hurts!"

"That's the point." Naeun thought he was joking but honestly,Hoya had no idea why he just said that.

 

"Good,now send the photos to the princess's room,make sure she sees it.Oh,and reporter Lee,I saw the articles on the newspaper today.It was great."

The lady hung up the call and smirked "Unnie,I did what I was told,I informed the students about the place you told me to go about spreading the word,so can I have the money you promised?"

"Sure."

"Thanks Krystal!"

"Pyungmin,you did a great job this time." 

Yes,it was Krystal all along planning everything.She was dead jealous when she heard that her boyfriend was going to marry some other girl and she wanted to get rid of the princess.Pyungmin is one of the queenkas in the school and she simply asked her to do something to Naeun in exchange for money.The bully started with Krystal and in fact the true leader of the queenkas was Krystal.

Naeun went back to the palace,feeling lethargic from school.She found a folder on her bed and opened it.Inside were the photos of Krystal and Myungsoo dating.

The palace maids gave her a concerned look,"Your highness."

"Kwenchana."

"But your highness,you've been skipping your meals to often,at least eat something for dinner."

"Definitely not with the crown prince.I don't want to see him."

Suddenly a palace butler appeared and bowed to Naeun.He gave her a envelop,inside it was a ticket to a dance concert.Naeun looked at him questionaly and he said,"The crown prince said to go to the concert together,and the crown prince also said that he wouldn't take a no for an answer because the king and queen has already approved of it."

She sighed and dismissed the butler,she didn't know how to face him tomorrow.

Sorry this chapter is a little short :( but the next one will be longer!I promise :D