Blurred Sunset

Forgotten Touch

 

Walking to school could've been more tiring than ever. Eunbyul felt tired from the lack of sleep she's be receiving for the past few days after school started, and you wouldn't believe why. The warm weather seemed to be teasing her as well. The warm sun rays made her eyes droopier and her skin tingly in a warm sensation, urging her to sleep on that very spot in the sunlight. "The weather is very bipolar like mum." She complained to herself, supressing the urge to just sit down.

 

To what seemed like forever, she finally saw the famous blue gates that covered the entire school. With the thought of sitting down in her seat, she with a 'high spirit and burning passion' ran as fast as her feet would take her, not literally ran, but she power walked towards the closest building that contains her grade. Oddly enough, she didn't see any students at all, did their alarm clock go off or something, she doesn't know, but getting to class on time and receiving a perfect attendance record is more important.

 

Walking through the school hallway, Eunbyul started to notice the tiny details of the school that she couldn't before, due to the pack of students raiding the hallway every school. For once, her trip to school was enjoyable, the sunlight that radiates through the windows, left the school in a peaceful state, relaxing her state.

 

Near the front of the classroom door, she slowly slides it open, popping her head through it to check if anyone was inside. "Why is no one here? Are they all sick? But I saw them all yesterday." Quietly talking to herself, she took a step inside the classroom and proceeded to her usual seat.

 

Wanting to have a small nap, she placed her bag near the edge of the table. Trying to make herself comfortable, Eunbyul crossed her arms together on the table and positioned her head carefully on it, so she wouldn't feel numb later. When she finally thought she was able to get a little snooze, a voice could be clearly heard from the corridor.

 

"What! You called me out at 7 in the morning JUST to say you want to break up we me!" Wait, pause, did that person say 7? Wasn’t it 8am? Questions keep arising in Eunbyul's mind as the noises keep getting louder outside. "Yea, it’s over now." Knowing who that voice belonged to, she kept mumbling incoherent words. "Idiots, why are they so loud." Ignoring them, she decides to go back to napping.

 

But a loud bang was heard from the door, as it slid open suddenly, giving the room a frigid vibe. "LUHAN GET BACK HER I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" The girls voice was piercing through Eunbyul's ears, making her want to leave the room.

 

On the other hand, Luhan was dead tired of hearing the same annoying voice of that girl. Doesn't she understand that once he say it's over, it's officially over. This is why he would never ever date someone seriously like he did before.

 

Having heard enough of the screeching voice, he stopped abruptly and faces the girl, his face clearly showing he had enough. "Yuri, what I said is final, now leave." Yuri just stared at him flabbergasted with her small mouth agape. "What do you mean, you promised us a future", every word Yuri spoke out, was a little shaken. "False, you were the one that thought that and not me, now leave before anything else happens to you." Ouch, he didn't have to be that harsh.

 

Feeling amazed that they didn't notice her, Eunbyul carefully slid off her chair, got onto the floor like a soldier hiding from bombs in a war, and slowly crept her way towards the door. Trying not to be caught she kept low without making a single noise.

 

 

Unfortunately for her, Luhan caught the sight of her and thought of a plan to get rid of Yuri. Ignoring Yuri, he walked towards the crawling girl, and quickly yanked her elbow out, shocking the poor girl. "WHAT ARE YOU-" Making sure she wouldn't talk, Luhan cut her off quickly by hugging her tightly keeping her head against his chest. "Honey I'm sorry were you waiting for me" he cooed sweetly, beside him, was Yuri glaring at the two, while biting her bottom lips with tears threatening to fall out.

 

Feeling suffocated, Eunbyul harshly pushed Luhan back with her two arms and glared fiercely at the boy. "WHY ARE YOU CALL-" But again Luhan pulled her back into himself and her head hardly. "Are you still angry about that time? I'm sorry I called you that, I was just jealous." Again, she pushed him off and glared at him. "Yah Luhan, what are you talking about, sure you made me want to break your neck, but that doesn't-" This time, it was Yuri's turn to barge in, as she had a smirk on her face. "Are you two trying to play with me?" As Eunbyul was shaking her head to the sides multiple times, Luhan simply answered yes with a carefree expression.

 

"Fine, it's not like I wanted you that badly anyways." Uh, clearly that didn't seem to help her clear her obsessiveness because of her behaviour against Luhan earlier. With the heels tapping against the cemented floor, Yuri left the room, but as she reached the door, she turned back and gave the two a very, very malicious grin. "Have fun with your little girlfriend." And with that, the screeching girl left the classroom.

 

"She's very bipolar." Eunbyul stated honestly. Not wanting to deal with anything else, Luhan grimly walked toward his desk and sat down with his back against the chair and hands inside his pockets. "Was she your girlfriend?" All he did was closing his eyes and didn't even bother replying, what a nice person, frustrated, Eunbyul stuck her tongue out at him, but he opened his eyes, shocking Eunbyul making her stumble backwards. "Keep sleeping." Bringing her two arms shooing him to go back to sleep.

 

As he did that, she let out a deep sigh, patting her chest to calm herself down. Feeling the silence dwelling in the room, she decided to keep quiet, taking mini steps towards her chair. The classroom still has its tint of orange in it due to the sunlight. She stood by her table admiring the colours that radiated in different tones of orange, red and yellow. "It's beautiful isn't it?" She questioned to Luhan, who seemingly what paying attention to her the whole time as she was gazing outside.

 

He stared at her relaxed face, which surprisingly relaxed him as well. Her soft features just naturally match the warm colours of the sunrise. Their silence didn't want to hang around long as a loud thud was heard by the door, with someone's loud voice barging in. "AHJUMMA, ARE YOU HEREE!"

 

The both were shocked, but not as much as Eunbyul. The loud sound that disrupted the silent filled room, shocked her so much that she jumped and tripped on her own feet making her fall down.

 

"AHHH!"

 

"YAH, YOU-"