ChaeEun You Liar

Forgotten Touch

 

Lifting her fingers up, she pointed at the boy who just spoke to the ahjussi.  "Y-Y-You"

"Finish your sentence ugly midget"

Mouth agape with widened eyes, she just left her hand there that was pointing at him. And he just stood there smirking at her, and to Eunbyul, that was the smirkiest of them smirks she has ever seen.

The boy then leaned towards her face and smirked at her while eyeing her up and down. Feeling exposed, she quickly stepped away from his stare, but her neck was caught by Kai's long arms.

Kai wrapped his left arm around Eunbyul's fragile neck and pulled her back, crashing into his body. Lifting his other arm up, he pointed it at Eunbyul.

"Luhan, I'm afraid that this ahjumma is already taken by me, so hands off will you". And with Kai speaking obnoxiously, Eunbyul couldn't help but to elbow the lass in his stomach, and since she was oh so short, the stomach was only how high she could go.


When released from the giants embrace, her eyes quickly located him as she turned around and faced him ferociously. "What do you mean taken by you, am I an object that ANYONE can have now you COLD BLOODED AHJUSSI!!" How can Kai say that, for Eunbyul, she didn't want to he owned by anyone, she's not an object, she is a human too.

Everyone around just stared at her like she was a crazy person screaming at two of the most hottest guys in their school, but obviously, Eunbyul wouldn't and would never know any of this stuff.

Trying to calm herself down, Eunbyul started walking towards Kai's direction and stormed passed him, leaving him smiling softly.

Luhan couldn't comprehend what was happening, that midget girl wasn't screaming happily at him like most girls that were fond of him. Well to Luhan, there were only two types of woman out there that he knew. One type would be head over heels for him, and the other would hate him to pieces for whatever reason he would never know.

Kai then turned around and faced Luhan with a serious expression. "Don't put your hands on Eunbyul, she isn't just any girl you can play with" And with a blank expression, Luhan just stared at Kai blankly. "Why would I want to touch a midget like that, don't worry Kai, she's all yours".

Leaving Kai there satisfied with his answer, Luhan walked pass the girls fawning over him and left the big group of people surrounding the notice board.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"DUCKIEESSS!" Eunbyul was desperate to talk to her friends, since she knew that they will not be in the same class throughout the whole year.

Running towards her only friends, like a rabbit she jumped onto them and hugged them both tightly like it was the last time she would ever see them.

Not wanting to let go of them, she whined on endlessly about not being in the same class. Junghwan nodded his head continuously while ChaeEun just rolled her eyes at the ignorant girl.

Junghwan then offered something to Eunbyul that made her stop whining. "Hey how about I treat you to some banana milk later yeah?" She hiccupped and considered it slowly while staring at him innocently. Slowly she lifted her fingers up to show two fingers. Feeling relieved that she agreed Junghwan smiled and patted her head. "Ok I'll get you two"

ChaeEun scoffed and flung her arms over Eunbyul's shoulder. "Come on, it's not like you’re going to be seated next to your enemies or something" Eunbyul looked at her friend who was grinning widely. Maybe ChaeEun was right, she's not going to be seated next to people that are her enemies, she just needs to it up and be friends with her new classmates.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sitting on the third row and second table, she looked at the blackboard lifelessly. "ChaeEun you liar" Too tired to move she placed her head on the table and rested her eyes for a bit.

Her homeroom teacher just put them into seating arrangements, and that arrangement would be for ALL classes, sorted by last names, Eunbyul wished the teacher could've chosen another category to arrange on like height or weight, or hair colour oh well anything! Anything besides the name arrangement, just any would be fine.

But let me tell you, this petite girl isn't really in a good mood right now. One more thing that annoys her will snap her patience in half.

Suddenly, someone started poking her on her right side. She pushed the hand away, but the person kept poking her, trying to mock her.

Frustrated she pulled her body up and slammed her hands on the table. "WHAT!" Laughing widely, Kai just clapped his hands and pointed at her. "Ahjumma, don't have to be so cranky" And with that one line, she got off her seat and started hitting Kai on his arms, while he was defending himself laughing like a hyena.

"You midget, be quiet and sit back down." The back of her collar was then pulled harshly, and without any notice, she stumbled back onto her seat.

Hissing, Eunbyul turned to her left and glared at the boy. "DIDN'T HAVE TO PUSH ME DOWN YOU YOU YOU-" Luhan then looked at her that stopped her blabbering. "I didn't push you, I merely pulled you back, and you fell on your own, and my name is not 'you' it is Luhan" Contented with Eunbyul not being able to fight back, he smirked and sat on his seat, getting his equipment out ready for class.

Kai just laughed and laughed, which irritated her ears a lot. She shot a glare at him. When he saw her glare he put both his hands up in the air and smiled at her before looking to the front.

Humiliated, she sat down before the home room teacher came in and starts yelling at her for standing up.

She then cursed ChaeEun quietly while hitting the table with her two fists lightly. "ChaeEun you liar, I was seated next to my now-will-be-enemies." Cursing quietly, she could not believe her seat mate was Luhan, alright; she could've handled it if it was JUST him, but no, on the next table, there sits the womanizer Kim Jongin, what else could be worse. Oh yeah, that's right, there's Kai's seat mate, who is a female, and whenever she tries to be friendly to her, that girl gives her a death glare.

What has Eunbyul done to deserve this treatment, she doesn't know, but she does know that after a rainstorm comes sunshine, and her sunshine is the two cartons of banana milk that she will indulge in after classes.