Fragile Snow

Forgotten Touch

 

Even in the afternoon, the weather showed no spark of sunlight anywhere, the atmosphere was cold with small pieces of snow falling softly onto the snow covered ground. The dark grey sky just seemed to reflect her emotions right now. Clouded and fuzzy.
 

School had just finish, Eunbyul now waiting for her brother so they could walk home together. Since they were in different grades, Taemin's grade was in the building on the opposite side of her grade. Bummer, I know, it .

Wanting to reach the front gates in time, her small feet took her as fast as they could to reach the designated area in time. She ran there without even noticing her shoelaces were untied, and there was no slow motion degree camera, catching her fall, oh no, the hasty girl fell flat on her face, arms and legs spread out, as if drawing an angel in the cold snow.

Might I let you know that she was grateful for Taemin for putting on that scarf for her, otherwise her skin would've been reacting to the frosty snow and made her skin go all red and bumpy.

Ignoring the cold, she picked herself up and dusted the snow off her clothing. After shoving away the snow, she took a deep breath and blew it on to her two hands that were close to . Eunbyul then rubbed her two hands together and continued shoving her way through the thick white snow.

A herd of students passed by her knocking into her countless time without even giving her a glance, not even one single apology was heard or even seen from their mouth. "Haven't they learnt manners" Eunbyul hissed while continuing to strut herself through the big crowd.

When she finally reached the blue coloured gates, her lips slanted upwards, smiling in relief as she finally reached the spot without any further incidents. Eunbyul made her way to the front gates, making her way to the right side of it and sat down on the stone that was holding up all the iron fences.

Kicking her feet into the snow, she looked around for any signs of her brother. "EUNBYUL AH" a familiar voice could be heard from even miles away. She turned to her left and saw her two friends walking their way towards her spot. When they arrived they gave her a duck patterned umbrella. Eunbyul eyed it warily and gave them a baffled look. "Why are you handing me your umbrella" Eunbyul said cautiously while pushing the umbrella back to them. ChaeEun gave her an ‘obviously’ look and pushed the umbrella look. "Because Mrs-question-everything-I-say, it's going to rain soon."

Not believing her, Eunbyul tilted her head up and looked at the sky, sure it was snowing a bit, but that wouldn't result in rainfall immediately. "I don't think it's going to rain" ChaeEun took the umbrella back and rolled her eyes at the small girl. "Suit yourself, don't come looking for me if you get wet princess" ChaeEun then strutted off into the distance without even looking back at her.

Junghwan just chuckled and looked at Eunbyul. "She's right Eunbyul ah" puffing her cheeks, she glared at Junghwan. "You're always on her side anyway, so you got no say in this." He then ruffled her head as she was shaking him off playfully. "Are you waiting for Taemin?" Pulling back his hands and placing them in his pockets to keep them warm. "Of course, why else would I be there" "Then have fun waiting, and don't come home soaking wet" Junghwan said and then retreated to chasing after ChaeEun who was far on ahead, so that Eunbyul wouldn't kill him for saying that. "Aish, stupid ducks, I'll get you two for this tomorrow."

40 long minutes have passed on and there still was no sign of her brother. The sky didn't look too good as well. She started to regret not taking the umbrella, as little droplets of rain were slowly falling from the dark grey sky. Falling slowly then fell down quickly. The rain was harsh with wind blowing viciously.

Trying to find shelter and to avoid the rain, Eunbyul stood up quickly and turned back to walk towards the school. But what she least expected was to bump into someone. "Do you like bumping into me that much little bunny?" Hearing that familiar voice, she yanked away fearlessly from the person and glared at him. "Move away from me Luhan, you're giving my nose an awful stench." Blocking her nose with one hand and the other shooing him away, she made sure to show that he stinks. He obviously was amazed how someone could say that to him.

"But you were the one that flung onto me little bunny" A little smirk crept upon his lips. "And aren't you glad that you are not soaking wet right now because of me and my umbrella." Crap, she was caught red handed, she was glad that she was not soaking wet. It was cold and she doesn't know how to retort back.  She looked at Luhan again and was about to fight back when someone pulled her back, her head touching a few droplets of rain and again into another umbrella shading her from the rain.

Luhan smirked at the person who grabbed Eunbyul. "Aye Luhan, trying to be a prince when obviously I am the one" Eunbyul then elbowed the person in the stomach and turned around to look at him. "Don't be cocky Jongin" And with that she took the umbrella from Kai's grip and walked away from him.

"Yah that is my umbrella you are taking" he said with a smile as he chased up to her and took the umbrella from her. Making sure the rain isn't hitting her he held onto her shoulders tightly and pulled her in. Eunbyul not minding as she didn't want to get wet, but she still shook off his hands as he laughed at her frowning face.

"Aish, stupid couple, but they aren't even a couple" Luhan muttered as he made his way to the black limo. As he reached it, a butler wearing a black suit came out from behind, opened the car door for him and took a hold of his umbrella. "Aish forget about it!" He said ruffling his hair as the butler looked at him confused.

Getting into his car, he motioned for the butler to drive away and thought about today. "Today was quite fun Jaesuk" With a small smile forming on his face, he fell asleep on the ride like he always did. Jaesuk look on the rear view mirror while driving and smiled at his young master. "Good night young master" As he drove them back home, he couldn't help but to think about not following madams orders. He wanted to drive to where the young master wanted, and where he would be happy. Like how he did today. Jaesuk genuinely wished that Luhan would smile like he did today, and like he did ten years ago.

 


[A/N] I finally know how to put down that line ^^ Anyways I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this. I also hope that you readers also get to know the characters little by little, and not by the foreword telling you what they are like, because truthfully, I didn't plan out their characterisitics, I just go with what I feel like that day, if you get what I mean.... Anyways feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think about this story =^~^= ~~Have a good day everyone and listen to some EXO~~