Delicious and Fluffy

Forgotten Touch

 

The silent room filled with numbers and symbols from maths, was replaced with a lough cheer when the school bell rang, indicating break time.

Most of them left the classroom to go to the school cafeteria, some stayed and got into groups to have lunch.

Eunbyul just stayed in her seat with her forehead on the table ignoring her surroundings since she was too tired to even do anything. She then heard a chair move, and left their table. Instantly, without needing to think about it, she knew it was Luhan since his seat was right next to her.

Kai got up from his seat and stood next to Eunbyul. Seeing her head on the table he kicked her feet, but she still didn't give him any attention. "Yah ahjumma! Not going to get any food?" Too tired to reply, she lifted one hand up and shooed him away like a fly.

Not satisfied with her reply, he sent her another kick before disappearing quickly, finding his way to the cafeteria.

Still tired, she stayed in the same position for a few minutes. Her head then felt heavy as she felt something placed on top of her. It felt cool and she wondered what it was.

Opening her eyes to see who it was, he saw Junghwan holding something on top of we head while grinning at her. "Aigoo what is our bunny doing here not eating her lunch." Taking the cold item of her head, he showed it to her while showing her his sweet smile.

As her eyes caught on the item he was holding, she immediately took it from him and hugged it tightly. "Thank you ducky" she said loudly while smiling goofily at him.

Content with her reaction, he got out a chair from behind and sat in front of her. Taking out his duck bento box, he opened it and began eating while Eunbyul was having a hard time taking the plastic off from the straw.

Seeing her struggling with the straw, he laughed at her cuteness and took the drink from her, unwrapped it quickly and stuck the straw into the drink.

Amazed at how he unwrapped it quickly, she gave him a thumbs up while staring at him with sparkly eyes. "Gomowa umma" she said while he passed the drink back to her. "I'm not your mum, I'm a candidate for being the next president in planet duck" Placing his two arms on his hips, Junghwan tilted his head up toward the ceiling with his eyes closed.

Bursting into laughter, they laughed until their stomachs were hurting and tears started forming in the corner of their eyes. "Ok ok ok enough laughing, start eating Eunbyul"

Getting a hold of her banana milk, she pouted at him. "But you were the one who made me laugh so it's your fault" Placing a piece of egg omelette into his mouth, he then put his arms up in the air, surrendering to her so that he could finally eat.

Taking a sip of the milk, she instantly felt like she was in heaven, the milk, the fluffiness, and the flavour, it tasted so good she can't even put it into words. Feeling relaxed she sighed and continued sipping on the milk. "How come something small tastes so good Junghwan ah" Glancing at her he shrugged and continued on with eating his food.

Still on the straw, she looked around the room and back to Junghwan. Trying to get his attention, she nudged him at his foot by using the very tip of her shoes.

Already knowing who was nudging him, he glanced up at Eunbyul and gave her a questioning look. Before giving him a reply, she took a last sip from the drink and proceeded to ask him.  "Where is ChaeEun?"

"Oh Chae-" Without warning a loud thud was heard at the door causing Junghwan to stop talking, and there they saw ChaeEun running in, all out of breath as if she had just ran a marathon with the exception of holding a bag of goodies.

Assuming that she ran to them, they expected her to carry a bunch of food from the cafeteria. Excited Junghwan took out a chair closest to him and place it where ChaeEun would sit. And according to his prediction, she sat down quickly and poured out the bunch of breads she bought.

After pouring out the breads from the bag, Eunbyul eyed the different types of bread warily while poking on it with the tip of her finger.

She then earned a hard slap from ChaeEun. Frustrated she retrieved her hands back and rubbed it slowly while glaring playfully at ChaeEun. "WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?”

ChaeEun just nodded her head disapprovingly while pointing at the bread Eunbyul just poked. "That my friend is the SPECIAL limited edition bread that they were selling at the school cafeteria, and luckily" she took hold of the bread and held it up with her two hands, possibly worshipping it. "I got it over hundreds and thousands of people" Junghwan cried tears of joy giving her a thumbs up but Eunbyul rolled her eyes at her two obnoxious friends.

Turning abruptly to Junghwan, ChaeEun handed it to him and gave him an assuring look. "Have the honour of opening it, then we can savour the sweet delicious custard filled pastry shaped like a beautiful, adorable duck" He stared at her and shook her shoulders. "ChaeEun ah SARANGHAE" repeating what he did, ChaeEun did the same. "NADO SARANGEHAE"

"Oh shut up you two" Not wanting to hear their rambling, she put her hands on top of her ears while whining and shaking her head around to make them stop. But they just made it worse by hugging each other and jumping around like crazy frogs.

Annoyed she stood up and warned them once more. "Hajima! Seriously! I'll leave!" Still ignoring Eunbyul, they still jumped around not caring about who was watching. Clicking her tongue, she stampeded towards the door.

Still hoping they would stop acting like an old married couple she slightly turned her head around to check if they would stop. Yeah why in the world would they stop anyways?  For revenge Eunbyul just squished her nose together like a rabbit and pulled the door open.

But what she didn't expect was falling back harshly on her bottom.

"Aish why am I'm always bumping into someone, YAH! Are you that short that you can't see what's it front of you midget?!" Knowing who it was, she knew she had to fight back, so she got up on her feet again and glared at the loud person "I'm not short, the world is just big".