Ummm... EXO?

Forgotten Touch

 

Taemin was walking back and forth anxiously as they waited for the doctors report. Eunbyul just sat on the bench, head held low, her mind blank and feeling helpless.

When his eyes laid on her, he immediately softened. "Eunbyul, go and buy us something to eat and drink" Holding her hand up, he places some money on her palms. "Relax, everything will be normal again" Eunbyul nodded meekly and began walking down the long white corridor. 

He eyed her retrieving figure walking down the hallway. Se looked so pale and weak, he wished that he would never have to be in this place with her again. But sadly fate is being a big baby and is playing around with them. He titled his head up towards the roof and sighed deeply. "I'm sorry Byul ah, that we keep coming to this place, oppa is sorry"  

If you would ask for the place she disliked the most. It would most definitely be the hospital. The endless white walls, the smell of blood, the cries of the people. She just hated it. Feeling as if it did or could take something away from her without her consent. 

"Oh isn't that Eunbyul?" 
"Is it?" 
"Let's call her here!"
"YEA CALL HER HERE!"
"EUNBYULLL!" 

Standing there, not knowing what to do at all. "Don't look, just keep walking ahead" she whispered to herself. But the voices keep getting louder and closer. Not wanting to embarrass herself, she turned around to see who or what it was, and it front of her were 10 boys. "EUNBYUL! WE'RE SO GLAD TO SEE YOUUUU!" Her eyes widen, as they all crowded around her, forming a little circle as if she was the mother bird feeding the hungry newborns.

A hand patted her head and shook her hair vigorously. "Wow you're still so small!" Annoyed, she slapped their hand and faced them, fortunately, she wasn't a weakling, unfortunately, the person was tall, so she had to tilt her head up to see their face. "I'm not small, you are just big!" Eunbyul spat back, glaring at him from head to toes.

Another guy with a rectangle shaped mouth, slapped the tall guy and laughed like a madman. "Look Chanyeol! You made her mad!" He obviously slapped him back. "Shut up Baekhyun.""You shut up!""YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Bickering and bickering, even the hospital patients were getting annoyed. 

Finally someone spoke up. "You two stop it, introduced yourself to her" Introduce? She didn't even know them, little did she expect an introduction from 10 complete strangers. "Um, I really need to-" "HELLO WE ARE EXO MINUS TWO!" Wow, she didn't expect them all to scream out their... Umm name? And what? Minus two, weird name. 

They all started to introduce themselves, one by one, shaking her hands vigorously while she easily thought of a nickname for them. 

"Hi I am EXO-K's handsome leader Suho" one person spoke up. "And the one who had a lot of money!" Suho smiled awkwardly and barely glared at the one who suddenly spoke up. *Stuck up King, wait wasn't it EXO?*

"HI! I am your cutie Baekhyun!" He said while pulling off a wink with a peace sign. With the result of her holding in her laugh, and the others booing at him. *Rectangular puppy*

"I am your vitamin Chanyeol!" Pulling Eunbyul's hands up together he jumped around, pulling her up as well. *The fairy who had too much*

"Hello I am Do Kyungsoo, but would prefer it if you call me D.O" he said politely while bowing and smiling at her. *Extra big eyed owl, but since he told her to call him D.O, she will definitely call him Kyungsoo*

Someone tall came up, he looked mature, so she expected him to be one of the eldest of them people. "Hi I am the youngest of EXO, Oh Sehun. *Crap he's the youngest* "I hope we get along" *Eye smiling sloth*

And then the tallest guy stepped up, gee how many tall people are there? "Hi I am EXO-M leader and Picasso Kris" *Cool kangaroo and wait it's an M this time?*

"I am Chen Chen Chen" he said while shaking his head. Funny guy he is. *Funny Dino* 

"Yo I am AB style Tao!" He rapped to her playfully and also seriously in a weird way. *Stylish panda*

"Hi Eunbyul-ssi I am Lay" when he smiled, Eunbyul swore she could've saw rainbows and sparkles coming out of him. His dimples also suit him. *maturely magical unicorn, no words, she respected him straight away*

This time the short one came up and smiled at her with his big eyes, and somehow it reminded her of the pretty murderer. "Hi Byullie!" Wait what? Byullie, since when did he give her that nickname? "I'm the baozi Xiumin and the oldest of the group!" 

Her eyes immediately widened looking at Xiumin. She pointed her finger at him and started talking loudly. "YOU LOOK SO YOUNG THOUGH!" From hearing such compliment, Xiumin touched his cheeks and smiled sweetly at her. "Aww she thinks I'm young". Which in return made the others despise him quietly for having such young looks. 

Suho then shushed them up. "So Eunbyul where are-""wait wait got to remember your names" she then started mumbling the EXO members names and their nicknames, which confused them deeply, but seeing her try her best to remember made them happy. 

She turned to them after counting her fingers for the number of members. "Ummm... EXO?" Baekhyun nodded happily. "Yup! We are EXO minus two!" He grinned widely. And again, Eunbyul eyed them all confused at what they meant. "So are you EXO-K, EXO-M or EXO minus two?" 

Suddenly a familiar voice spoke up. "You think this little bunny will understand a thing you say?" She spun around to see who that voice belong to. And straight away her faced scrunched up in displease seeing that person there. 

Baekhyun sang suddenly. "~Ah it's EXO minus one now!~"