Strange Things

Forgotten Touch

 

Noises were piling up, her small ears reacting violently to the loud surge of noise. Not able to find peace in her little nap anymore, Eunbyul brought her head up from the table, and sat upright to loosen her body. Raising her arms up towards the air, she stretched them while yawning with agape.

 

The once before empty classroom was now filled with students running around like mad bulls chasing the red flag. Her eyes caught sight of a green capped bottle that was sitting in front of her on the table. Eunbyul eyed the drink suspiciously, her elbows propped on the table, chin on both palms. "Why is this here...?"

 

Holding it up carefully, Eunbyul observed the strange specimen by turning it around with both her hands. A white sticky note with writing on it caught her attention as she turned it. Curious, her fingers immediately took the note off the drink so she could read it.

 

*Wipe the drool off your mouth princess*

 

Within the speed of life, Eunbyul immediately covered with her free hand, the other hand holding so tightly onto the note that it crinkled the poor thing up. Slowly she scanned the classroom to see who saw her drool.

 

"Who wrote that? Ahh did they see my drool?" Worried profusely, she quickly rubbed with the sleeves of her blazer, making complete sure that there was nothing wet surrounding the ring of .

 

Feeling that there was not a wet feeling on anymore, her arms fell onto the table softly. Eyes finally settling back its gaze on the drink. And she finally realized that it wasn't any ordinary drink. It was the banana milk she dreamt about not too long ago.

 

Forgetting all her worries before, she quickly picked up the drink and poked the straw into the sweet goodness. Ahhh, yep, banana milk is the best.

 

Sipping her drink happily, she looked around the classroom again, but not suspiciously like before. The dense girl finally realized she was sitting in her own seat. "Didn't I sit in his spot?" She wondered aimlessly until Luhan interrupted her train of thoughts as he came in and sat on his chair.

 

His brown orbs were staring into her, as always with a smirk on his face. "Are you in love with my chair too now?" Eunbyul's eyes widened when she heard what he said. She scoffed and looked towards the front as the teacher entered and began marking the attendance. "Stupid arrogant guy". Luhan leaned back in his chair and looked to the front, this time with a bitter smile on.

 

Not able to finish her milk, she carefully placed it inside her bag, waiting for Luhan's mean comment. But he didn't talk back. Feeling confused and curious, her head turned towards Luhan, staring at him. "Did you finally become human?" Eunbyul whispered to him.

 

Laughing slightly, he glanced at her quickly and then back to the black board again. Though it was quick, she could clearly see that something was wrong with him. Not that he became human, but something strange that she couldn't explain what.

 

Her thoughts then wandered away as the homeroom teacher repeated Luhan's name many times.

 

"Luhan, are you not going to talk to me now". The teacher wasn't yelling at the top of her lungs, but her voice was raised a little, indicating that she wasn't happy with his behaviour.

 

And all he did was looking out the window obviously ignoring the teachers warning. Eunbyul felt sorry for the teacher, for having to be put up with his petty behaviour. "Luhan!" The teacher was now shouting a bit, which surprised the whole class, as she was such a petite and feminine teacher with a pretty calm attitude.

 

Tense and quiet, was the two words you could use to describe the feeling of the classroom right now. Even Eunbyul was feeling slightly nervous. The tension between Luhan and the teacher, was highly noticeable. Their eyes were locked onto each other, sending death glares through the two eyes.

 

No one dared to make a sound; it was quite quiet until Luhan abruptly stood up from his seat. With both hands in his pocket, he walked out of the classroom, bumping into Kai as he walked out of the door.

 

"YAH LUHAN! YOU DIDN'T APOLOGIZE!" Kai yelled out as Luhan was walking along the hallway. "Kim Jongin, you should be the one apologizing for arriving late". He smiled and waved his hand. "I'm sorry, and would prefer it if you would call me Kai miss." The teacher rolled her eyes playfully as the male students were cheering over Kai's remark, and girls were squealing over his looks. "Just go sit down mister" He saluted. "Will do pretty little miss". The class cheered at his statement.

 

On the other hand, Eunbyul was rolling her eyes repetitively at whatever Kai said. "How can they think his cheesiness is funny, and why did he name himself Kai was his name is clearly Kim Jongin." His face suddenly appeared in front of hers which made her jump back. "AH YOU SCARED ME!" She put her hands on her chest, whilst Kai sat in his seat laughing like a crazy hyena.

 

She shot him a glare, which fortunately made him stop, rubbing the tears of his eyes. "Aish stupid ahjussi". She looked to the front trying to ignore Kai.

 

"Who is this class representative" the teacher asks, someone putting their hand up to reply. "It's me miss" the girl replied softly.

 

Eunbyul recognized the girl; she was the one who sat next to Kai, and the one who rolled their eyes at her for no apparent reason. "Go look for Luhan, and if you can't find him in 10 minutes, you can come back" she nodded complying with what the teacher said, stood up, and left the classroom.

 

Not remembering her name, Eunbyul shuffled over to Kai and poked his arm. "Hey what was that girls name again?" He looked at her dumbfounded. "You don't even remember your classmates names?" She gave the look, indicating she wasn't in for games right now. He chuckled slightly. "Yoona, Im Yoona".

 

She nodded approvingly. "Yoona, that is a very pretty name for a smart looking girl like her" Kai scoffed and smiled at her not believing what she had asked. "Yah, you're not going to even mutter a thanks?" Smiling triumphantly, she opened her book and began dotting down the notes. "~you get none, none for you stupid ahjussi~" she sang, while he stared at her in disbelief. "Spoiled princess"