Dandelion Murderer

Forgotten Touch

 

"Bipolar ahjumma, you look so stupid right now"
Eunbyul stopped cutting the vegetables and sighed loudly.
"You look more stupid than me you cold blooded ahjussi"

Turning around quickly, she was eye to eye contact with the mysterious looking boy.  The young male scoffed and pointed a finger towards himself. "This ahjussi has a name, and it's Kim Jongin"

Scoffing loudly, Eunbyul pointed a finger at herself and started talking aloud. "Well this ahjumma has a name too, and its Lee Eunbyul, now go to oppa, he's in umma's room"

Jongin ignored Eunbyul's wordings whatsoever and continued standing in the same spot annoying her. Calling her names, poking her you name it, he did whatever he could do to annoy the heck out of her.

Holding onto her knife tightly, she paused from cutting the vegetables and glared at Jongin. Being too annoyed, she puffed out her cheeks, until it looked like it was being stuffed with fluffy marshmallows inside her little mouth.

"You adorable fluff"

Eunbyul, not hearing what he said, just stared at him blankly. Jongin just smiled at her and pulled both his hands up to pinch her cheeks’, not caring that she was flailing her hands around telling him to stop.

To his disappointment however, Taemin came out spinning around on his tippy toes, entering the sweet aromatic kitchen. He looked at Jongin and then to Eunbyul, turning his head a couple of times before stopping.

Without Jongin noticing, Taemin smacked the back of his head, earning a loud laugh from Eunbyul and a loud scream from Jongin.

"Yah, stop annoying her, unless you want her to turn into a hulk" Taemin recklessly shouted while pointing at Eunbyul.

Her laugh stopped while she just glared at her older brother and kicked the two males out of the kitchen. While Eunbyul continued cooking, she was bickering to herself silently.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally putting her lunch into her bag, Eunbyul wore her school blazer on and walked towards the couch where Taemin and Jongin were sitting.

She kicked Taemin's feet softly, indicating that it was time to head off to school. The two males got up groggily and put their blazers and bags on.

Heading to the cold iron door, Eunbyul sat down on the steps to put her leather shoes on. After her shoes were snuggled well onto her petite feet, she stood up to open the door.

Suddenly something warm and fluffy pulled her back and crashed herself into the body of someone. She looked down at her neck and saw her pink woolly scarf being wrapped around her neck.

Eunbyul turned her body around and grinned widely at her older brother who was busying securing the scarf around her neck.

After he finished wrapping the scarf around his younger sister, he flicked her forehead playfully and glared at her.

"You don't want to catch a cold again my dear sister" said Taemin, who then crouched down to put his shoes on. Jongin just scoffed and pointed at Eunbyul.

"As if that idiot wouldn't catch a cold even with a bunch of clothes layered on her"

Eunbyul glared at Jongin and walked outside ignoring the boy. Taemin sighed when his younger sister left, but after a while, he started laughing because his friend was being a complete goof in front of him.
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



White snow were piling down softly on the pathway she was taking, her foot trying its best to left itself up from the heavy snow that was being glued onto the ground.

Winter wasn't Eunbyul's favourite season, yet she didn't know why it was, it just felt like it was a suffocating time for her to be in.

Walking and walking, plunging and plunging into the snowed ground. Eunbyul was starting to get worried that she was going to get lost on her first day of school.

"Ah idiot, why did you leave before them, idiot, idiot". Sighing deeply over and over again, Eunbyul was starting to get nervous. Was she really lost? The same question was repeated over and over again.

Something suddenly caught the attention of her eyes though. It looked really pretty and most of all, very fluffy. Giving in to her curiosity, Eunbyul walks over to the strange thing, but from walking it slowly turns into jogging, and before she knew it, she was running like a madman to the place she had her eyes set on.

Tired and out of breath, she finally reached the place. She couldn't believe her eyes. The place felt so magical, her eyes were twinkling like the stars that shine brightly in the night sky, and her smile was as big as an elephant’s trunk or maybe even bigger, if you can picture it that big.

Dandelions. It was a field of pure white dandelions, the seeds blowing into the wind, creating a movement that made her almost think that it was clouds.

Sure it was all fluffy, puffy and really pretty to look at, it made her feel somewhat, really lonely and sad. The amount of dandelions overpowered her, and she felt really little, and that she felt someone or something was missing in her life, though she doesn't know why, when her family was already perfect. Or so she thinks it was.

Slowly, she turns around and started heading back to go to school. Every step she took, her heart felt heavy and burdened, not wanting to leave this magical place.

After a taking many short steps while looking back at the field, she finally reached the snow covered pathway which will lead her to her first destination.

Again, she turned her head around and crouched down, but still above the cold snow. Pleading with herself many times if she should pluck the dandelion out.

And again, after a long while the stubborn girl gave in and held her hand out to pluck the plant out. But as soon as she was about to pluck it out, some random person decided to step on that one plant that she wanted after fighting with her own self.

Her eyes, she can't believe what had happened in front of her eyes, her dandelion was stomped on. Eyes filled with anger clearly seen in her eyes, she stood up and grabbed a pile of snow and threw it at the person that just ran over the plant.

The person in front of her stopped running, turned back slowly, and slowly walked towards her. Now Eunbyul was starting to regret what she had down, because right now her big doll eyes can see a huge fire behind the man that she just threw a snowball at.

The man slowly walked up to her, and cocked an evil grin to her. Eunbyul didn't even dare look at his face but kept a strong stance to show that she wouldn't lose the argument.

The man pointed at his head and started talking with a harsh tone.

"Yah idiot, what am I? Am I a target to your snowball now, huh?" He said with both his hand on his hips, his gaze piercing right through her. Feeling offended by his comment for calling her an idiot, she lifted her head up and was finally face to face with the plant killing man.

"It was your fault for stepping on the dandelion, why did you have to step on the one plant that I desperately wanted?!" Eunbyul then turned around and pointed at random spots to walk on. "See! There are so many pathways and other fields! Why choose that one spot, with that one dandelion!"

The man just scoffed and walked away from her. "I get to walk wherever I want, and you have no right to tell me where to walk you ugly midget"

So frustrated, did that person just leave without saying sorry, she could not believe it, and what, an ugly midget? Never in her life had she met someone so much ruder than that bipolar ahjussi, is that even possible?

"YAH! YAH! COME BACK AN APOLOGIZE TO THE DANDELION, COME BACK YOU DANDELION MURDERER! WAIT YOU, Y-YOU PRETTY BOY!" She then paused and gave herself a face palm, did she just call the man pretty?
"EUNBYUL  AH"