The Two

Forgotten Touch

 

"AHHH!"

 

"YAH YOU!"

 

With his arm reaching out to her, he caught onto Eunbyul's small waist, which surprised her as she wasn't expecting him to just let her fall. But as soon as he was about to pull her up, the both of them collapsed to the floor giving their bottoms a big thud.

 

Chairs and table were scattered everywhere. Between the scattered disaster was Eunbyul leaning against the table with Luhan hovering on top of her, his arm still holding onto her waist. Feeling the close contact, she pushed him away with her two arms, but that just caused Luhan to hold onto her tighter. Slowly he leaned in towards her face, reaching closer to her lips. Not knowing what to do she flared her arms around trying to get him off her.

 

"If you keep on moving, it will just cause me to come closer to you little bunny." He said seductively with the infamous smirk that was plastered on his pretty face. "Yah Luhan, get off me before I do something to you." To Luhan, Eunbyul's threatening just sound like a kid trying to scare a big lion away. "Like what, jump onto me like a bunny that happened before and just then." Trying to think she turned her head to the side trying to think of a comeback.

 

Crap. Caught red handed again. Her facial expression was all red, feeling embarrassed as she remembered what happened before. Ready to fight back, she turned her head towards Luhan again, but what she noticed first was his lips that were inching closer towards her face. Afraid, Eunbyul shut her eyes closed tightly not wanting to look. Seeing her in this phase, he wanted to play with her a bit longer.

 

But a loud cough was heard suddenly, shocking the two again. "Are you two going to stay in that position." The person said while pointing at the two of them on the floor. Noticing their positions again, Eunbyul pushed Luhan away and stood up, dusting her skirt in a fast pace. Hearing Luhan snickering, she faced him puffing her cheeks out. "What's so funny." Luhan stopped and bent down to her height, his face in front of hers.

 

Without herself realizing, her cheeks were flushing a warm pink colour, warm enough to feel heat radiating from her face. Seeing this, he moved towards her face and whispered softly with his husky voice in her ears. "You're blushing little bunny" Hearing his sudden voice, she jolted a little, but was still in a daze from what he said earlier.

 

Her eyes went wide and blinking in confusion. "A-A-Ah" Her stuttering was continuous especially with agape, and strangely, he found it very cute as he chuckled at her. Using the tip of his hand, he touched the bottom of her chin and pushed it up, so wouldn't be open. Her eyes widened yet again, and blushing a warm red from his touch. "A bug will enter if you let it be wide open".

 

He smiled at her, his hand still on her chin. "Don't let anyone touch these lips, because I will be the one to" Straightening up, he headed towards the door, where the loud boy was. "Let's go Chanyeol" He used his arm and grabbed onto Chanyeol's neck, pulling him away from the classroom. "BUT I’M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE STOP! LUHAN! PLEASE HE WILL KILL ME IF I DON'T FIND HER! LUHAAANNN!" Echoes could be heard through the corridor even from miles away, but slowly the room became silent, still standing in the room was Eunbyul blushing like a madman, or madwoman since she's a girl.

 

Finally put of daze, she quickly fell down to the grown holding onto her cheeks, stuttering a lot as she talked to herself. "A-A-Ah w-why a-am I-I-I like t-this AISH STUPID PRETTY BOY!" Finally screaming out her frustration, she looked around the messy classroom and frowned as she saw the mess. "Stupid pretty boy, leaving me to clean this mess up." Tilting her head up, she looked at the clock that was hanged up above the chalkboard. 7:40, yep there was still time to clean and sleep.

 

Trying to gain energy she gave herself a fighting with her two hands and began to rearrange the tables all neatly. After arranging the tables, she walked towards her table, but her eye landed on Luhan's table. She then started to wonder how it felt like to be seated near the window, as she was always seated in the middle of the classroom.

 

Curiosity beating her, her feet took her to his desk, sitting herself down, she felt comfortable immediately, as the sunlight warmed her up. Drowsiness taking over, she crossed her arms together on the table and placed her head on them. Eyes slowly closing, she wished that this was her seating, since it was so warm, and soon enough she went into a snooze.

 

Suddenly Kai entered the room out of breath, as if he had been on a search for someone for a long time. He smiled in relief as he saw Eunbyul sleeping soundly in the classroom, but frowned immediately as he noticed she was sitting in Luhan's spot.

 

To not wake her up, he trod lightly to her, trying to not make a single sound. Because Eunbyul's face was facing the window, he couldn't see her , so he went behind her. Sitting on the floor, he copied her position on the table and studied her facial features. Her milky white skin, and puffy cheeks, makes her look like a little rabbit, hence the nickname he gave her. But still, most people called her a bunny, adding an adjective to it to make it more unique to themselves.

 

Sighing he looked at her again. "Why can't you notice me bunny princess" Eunbyul suddenly stirred in her sleep surprising Kai a bit. She then murmured two words that made Kai laugh. "Ba- Banana milk" he laughed quietly and stood up, leaning against the wall. Looking at the ceiling he sighed, a bitter smile plastered on. "Even in your dreams you're still a princess aren't you?"

 


hihihihihihihi
EXO's comeback is coming soon AHHHHH BRACE YOURSELVESSSS 
/ (≧∇≦)/
I just realised I became a grammar nazi when I started this fanfic o.o been correcting people lately, BUT IT'S FINEEEE
This chapter made me think, hmmm who exactly is she going to end up with ooooo neon jeongmal mystery mystery / (≧∇≦)/ 
Hope you enjoy this chapter, please leave a comment on your thoughts about it if you have the time (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 
bunnyemmy out *poof*