A Dream Right?

Forgotten Touch

 

"Eunbyul Ah"

Flabbergasted, Eunbyul stayed in the same spot not knowing what to do. Should she chase after the pretty guy and beat him up until he says sorry, or turn around and see who the person who called her is. So frustrated, she felt so frustrated.

Well, the guy was no longer in sight, so she took a deep breath in  to steady herself and spun around. There she saw her two best friends running towards her direction like two wild ducks.

"ChaeEun! Junghwan!" She held both her arms up and flared it around to show that she was happy to see them. When the two people finally reached Eunbyul's spot, ChaeEun grabbed Eunbyul by her next and pulled her down, forming a small circle between the three.

"Why were you talking with 'The Luhan'" ChaeEun whispered softy while quoting 'The Luhan' with her two hands. Junghwan laughed at ChaeEun's serious expression, but Eunbyul just made a disgusted face and pointed towards the damaged dandelion.

"He stepped on my friend that I was going to show you at school ChaeEun ah" swaying her arms around she sat on the ground and pouted while staring at the plant. "Next time I see him I will get his apology, then I will throw a bunch of them at him so that he will regret it SO BADLY!"

Laughing hysterically, Junghwan pointed at the dandelions and then to Eunbyul. "Technically, if you did that you will be the one that killed them Eunbyul".

The pouting girl stood up quickly and glared at her two best friends who were laughing at her with tears flowing out of their eyes. Angered, she stomped on her feet and stuck her tongue out at them. "Stupid Sandals for making fun of me, and stupid Duck for laughing!"

Letting out all her anger, she felt accomplished for calling them their taboo names and let out a victory smile. She then turned around and started walking to school leaving them behind.

ChaeEun then ran to Eunbyul and linked arms with her and both started skipping. "Remember Byullie, don't talk to 'The Luhan', heard he's a HUGE womanizer, and when I mean huge, I mean huge" with a serious expression like that, Eunbyul couldn't help but to laugh at her friends face.

Junghwan walking behind them was just smiling at the two girls who were skipping to school just like little children. He started to think if they were really starting high school now, as to him, it all happened to quick.

"Why can't I talk to that pretty dandelion murderer boy" Eunbyul asked curiously while trying to reposition the bag on her back. "Oh, because I heard from a friend that heard from her friend, that heard from his friend that he was in a kingka group with many fan girls." ChaeEun then stopped abruptly and faced Eunbyul making Junghwan bumping into them softly. "Never, I repeat never get involve with those people, YOU GOT IT LEE EUNBYUL and LEE JUNGHWAN!" Stressing each word out to them, ChaeEun made it very clear that they even saluted to them while grinning widely.

Relieved that ChaeEun was satisfied with their reply, she linked all their arms together and started running to school. "LET’S MAKE THE BEST MEMORIES TOGETHER AGAIN THIS SCHOOL YEAR"

And with a loud shout, they all ran like horses in a heated race until they finally reached school, huffing, puffing and out of breath. Most students looked at them as if they had a note stuck on them that screamed 'LOOK AT ME'.

They wouldn't care nonetheless, all the cared about was which classes they were placed in, and with all Eunbyul's might, she wished that they would all be placed in the same one.

Pacing slowly towards the big brown notice board, Eunbyul tried to squish herself through the big crowd that was keeping her away from it.

Her arms felt empty suddenly, without thinking she turned to both of her sides to see any signs of the two ducks around her. But, considering the bad day that she had so far, the pack of students pushed the small girl forward against her will, making her seemingly bad day, even more worse.

Face squished against the notice board harshly, Eunbyul started to think if her day would get any worse than that, well, she wish it wouldn't.

Forcefully she tilted her head up to look at all the white pieces of paper pinned against the board. Eyes quickly scanning the papers, she read through the names.

"Byun Baekhyun.... Choi ChaeEun... Lee Junghwan... Park Chanyeol" she then paused for a bit and eyed the list warily. Not believing it she reread it over, and over, and over and all over again until she was afraid of the list. "This is a dream right? I am dreaming, this is all a bad dream. I will wake up in a few minutes and BAM! Problem solve"

Head nodding consecutively, Eunbyul stubbornly believed that this was all a nightmare, from morning to now. Yes it is all just a nightmare.

"Ahjumma looks like we're classmates this year" feeling a warm breath near her cheek, she turned her head around facing Jongin, with his usual smirk that just irks her in a strange way, and when he smirks, something bad we bound to happen. "Ahjussi what did you just say?"

"Kai, it looks like we're in the same class again." And with the sound of the familiar voice, she spun around hastily to see the owner of that familiar voice.  The person, that exact person, was in front of her.

Lifting her fingers up, she pointed at the boy who just spoke to the ahjussi.  "Y-Y-You"