Likes and Dislikes

Forgotten Touch

 

The teacher entered the classroom that was filled with tension in the air; observing  the classroom as she smiled at her students. She seemed like a nice teacher, considering how the teacher was petite, and had a lovely aura that was surrounding her wherever she went. And for that reason, she felt like class wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would.

The female teacher took her spot at the table in front of the classroom and cleared to make sure she didn't sound weird. "Good morning class, my name is Yoon Seulri, and for these two semesters, I will be your homeroom teacher and supervisor, I will also be teaching you in maths and English, so please look forward to it" As the teacher introduced herself, a male student asked if she had a boyfriend or not.

Eunbyul scoffed in disbelief as she heard them ask the teacher that question, but since she was curious too, by only a little bit, her ears were pried open to hear her reply.

Seulri looked at her male students and kindly smiled at them. Judging from that expression, most of them were expecting her to have a boyfriend, but she grinned widely at them. "No I am single, so if any of you want to date me, your studies would have to go well." And with that line, all the males shout out their victories. But the female students just stared at them as if they were a bunch of wild dogs.

She then hushed the students up and continued on with her explanation of their school. Afterwards she cleared her voice for the umpteenth time and looked at the class. "Now, let us not have me rant on about the school but move onto the famous introduction of you lovely students" Half the class groaned, while the other half cheered.

What side was Eunbyul on? Of course it would be the groaning side, she hated introductions the most since she's not familiar with the other students, and for most of the time, they would be judging her.

The classroom then became noisy with the introductions of each student, one by one until it finally reached her row where it was Luhan's turn.

He stood up roughly and stared at the class with a cold expression. "Hello my name is Luhan" the class was silent with the exception of the squealing girls. The teacher then smiles softly and looked at him with a gentle face that made the boys swoon over her. “Is there anything you do in your free time?"

Luhan just shrugged as his answer, while the teacher asked him another question. "Is there anything you like or dislike?" Being curious Eunbyul turned her head to look at Luhan to hear his reply.

Gaining goose bumps on her milky white skin because of his smirk and reply, she wished that she never should've been curious, and with that she decided not to listen. "What I like is the smell of the girls lips I kiss, playing with their precious hearts, and what I dislike is..." Turning to Eunbyul, he eyed her.

Feeling everyone stares, she looked up glanced at everyone wondering why they were staring. "The short tempered midget, Lee Eunbyul, is what I dislike the most"

And that was it, her patience had been cut in half, she can't hold it in anymore. Out of ones mind, she stood up from her chair ignoring her surroundings and glared at Luhan. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He just stood there smirking at her, and that just made her even more furious.

"Yah, are you crazy"  About to open his mouth to reply to her answer, he was abruptly stopped by Eunbyul. "It was a rhetorical question" Cocking her head to the side she continued "Or are you stupid enough to not know that".

"You-" He was then stopped by the teacher earning a smirk from Eunbyul. "Enough arguing, Luhan please sit down" After he sat she left out a big sigh and looked at Eunbyul and motioned her to do her introduction.

Turning her attention to the whole class, she bowed her head down and back up to say her introductions. "Good morning, I'm Lee Eunbyul, what I like are my family, and what I dislike are..." Spinning herself slightly towards Luhan, she glared at him until he looked at her back. "Oh sorry you aren't even worth disliking"

The classroom grew tensed while watching the two people staring at each other for a long moment. Eyes not faltering for even a slight second, they continued to stare at each other, as if they were in a gruesome match.

Trying to break the tension, the teacher clapped her hands together and talked in a happy voice tone. "Ok Eunbyul, lovely introduction, you can sit down now." Still not taking their eyes off each other, she sat down on her seat.

Still trying to lift the mood up, she pointed at Kai and smiled at him. "Please do your introduction" Standing up to do his introduction, a bunch of girls squealed, that took Eunbyul's attention away from Luhan to the squealing girls.

Glad that Eunbyul's attention was away from Luhan, Kai began his introduction. "Good morning, my name is Kim Jongin, but I would prefer it if you call me Kai" Flashing out his famous smile to the girls, they squealed like there was no tomorrow, but Eunbyul just glared at her desk and muttered to herself quietly. "Stupid player, someone should cut your mouth off".

Kai then continued and glanced at Eunbyul. "Hmm let me see, what I liked for a long time now, is my  adorable bunny princess" The class broke into smiles and laughter wondering what in the world a bunny princess was.

The teacher then sighed in relief finally, since Kai broke off the tension that surrounded the class.

But then Kai's expression became serious as he glanced at Luhan. "And what I dislike is anyone who hurts my bunny princess" The class still laughed at Kai's statement not noticing who he was directing it to.

Knowing who Kai was referring to, Luhan ignored him and looked outside the window. While Eunbyul was wondering when it was break time, so that she could receive her banana milk.

The teacher then stopped the happy laughter and asked the next student to do their introductions, actually glad now, since the big tension that was there a few moments ago was fading away quickly.

Many introductions later, it finally ended with the teacher finally beginning the first subject.

Today will be one of the longest day ever for Eunyul, since she was not expecting it to turn into a bad day.