Chapter Twenty-Seven

Shattered souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun!" Saera put her books down and waved at the screen in front of her, showing her boyfriend.

"Saera!" Sehun replied with the same utmost joy as he waved back; it had been two days since he had left. Without fail, the couple managed to FaceTime each other at least once a day...not a day went pass without them thinking about each other. 

"How's Minji going?" Saera asked; she always made sure to check on Minji.

Sehun smiled, "She's alright...but sometimes when it gets painful she screams and screams and screams...I sometimes just feel her pain, you know?" His expression grew solemn.

Saera wanted to reach out to comfort him....but she couldn't.

"It's alright, you'll be alright, and so will Minji." 

Sehun smiled again; he wanted to hug her...yet, he couldn't.

"I love you." he finally whispered.

"I love you too." she replied.
--------------
A week passed; Sehun and Saera were still as strong as ever. Although they were both busy; the most important was to tell each other the highlights of their life.

"Saera, I started dancing again!" Sehun exclaimed, excitement shining in his eyes.

"Oh my god, Sehun. I can't believe it!" Saera replied, a hand covering her own mouth.

"I know! I started to go to lessons, and the instructor tells me I've got real talent. He wants me to try out for this really popular dance group in America!" 

"Is your English even good enough?" Saera laughed.

Sehun pouted, "Well...I'm improving every day, don't worry, I'll be fine!"

"Good luck then, Sehun! You will definitely get in!" Saera cheered him on; she wanted to give him a kiss and hug for encouragement, but she knew, she couldn't.

"I love you," Sehun whispered.

"I love you too," she replied.
----------------
"Saera, how come handsome oppa never comes here anymore?" Minah asked once they had finished their violin lesson.

Saera smiled sadly, while bending down to ruffle the cute little girl's hair.

"Handsome oppa has gone a long long way away, but he will come back soon, I promise." 

"Really? Yay! I miss him!" Minah exclaimed, hugging Saera's legs.

Saera felt tears well up in her eyes, "I miss him too."

Sighing as she watched Minji leave, Saera walked desolately down the road by herself, looking up to see the shining sun sending sharp rays towards her; it was probably night over there. Was he thinking about her too?
----------------
Two weeks had passed since the day of Sehun's departure.

*Ring ring*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter