Chapter Twenty Five

Shattered souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cereal," Saera announced as she plonked a bowl in front of Senun, before sitting down and eating hers.

"It's always cereal," Sehun pouted, but nonetheless, took a big bite out of it; he was starving.

Saera shrugged, "Aren't you used to it already?" 

Sehun chuckled, "Yeah, I am. I still remember the first time I had breakfast here, I actually couldn't believe you would eat just plain cereal for breakfast.'

"We've come a long way, huh?" Saera replied sentimentally.

"Indeed, we have. We were just mere strangers in each other's lives, and look at us now....I wouldn't have ever imagined myself sitting here with you a couple of months ago."

"Me neither," Saera replied honestly, "I guess it's just fate playing tricks on us, right? Expect the unexpected."

"The unexpected is good though, and I thank fate, because otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten to meet you."

----------------

"Let's go get bubble tea," Sehun announced as they held hands tightly, the two never letting go at any opportunity. 

They were walking down the streets of downtown Seoul, small shops were everywhere.

"Wait." Saera said, as she saw a small shop with beautiful accessories.

She saw a necklace with a silver ring chained on it; there just happened to be two right next to each other.

Sehun noticed it too as he was looking, and they both happened to pick one necklace each at the exact same time.

"You like it too?" Saera asked Sehun; he nodded in response.

"Let's buy it." Sehun announced, and after paying, he put the necklace on her neck, delicately and carefully.

Saera did the same, a small grin on her face; this was their first couple item, and it was perfect. The accessory was not too flashy, not too excessive, not too burdening to wear. It was just perfect for the two of them; plain, simple and unique in the fact that they both had one, each.

"Now let's get bubble tea." Sehun said, and Saera complied. 

While they were on their way again, Sehun suddenly asked "Wipe my sweat for me," 

"You have hands," Saera said plaintively, and a little embarassed to do this in public.

Sehun pouted softly, and seeing that, Saera sighed and wiped it carefully with some tissue from her pocket, before putting it back in her pocket and saying, "All good now!"

He smiled at her with affection, savouring the look of her concentrated face.

She raised an eyebrow, noticing him staring at her like a lovesick puppy, sighing, she nudged him and said, "Let's go, okay."

He nodded, and the sound of welcoming chimes were heard as they stepped into the bubble cup shop.

"Hello! How may I help you with?" the girl in front of them asked cheerily.

"One chocola

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter