Chapter Seventeen

Shattered souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long time since I've updated! If you have forgotten what this story is about, re-read past chapters! Enjoy!
-------------
The sound of chimes broke the peaceful silence, and Saera's eyes slowly fluttered open. Wiping her watery eyes, she scanned her surroundings. 

As she looked up, her face immediately fell on the male next to her.

Her face flushed a shade of dark red when she realised that she was on Sehun's bed, with Sehun's arms wrapped around her.

Her slender fingers rose to touch his cheek, admiring his handsome profile. He looked calm and serene, almost too perfect to be real. She was lost in her own little world when the sound of the doorbell rang again, giving her a fright. Slowly, she took Sehun's arms and tried to lift it up so she could get out and see who was outside. Turning away from Sehun, she tried to move away. Suddenly, Sehun's arms wrapped around her waist, his face snuggling on to the nape of her neck.  Her face turned a darker shade of red as she felt his light breaths tickling at her skin.

Knowing he was awake, she whispered softly, "Sehun, get up."

He groaned, pushing her closer towards him, his lips pressed tightly onto the nape of her neck.

"Yah! Someone's at the door!" she exclaimed, and jabbed him with her elbow.

He yelped at the sudden pain, and shot her a playful glare as he released her, finally standing up.

Ruffling his hair whilst yawning, he walked out of the room to get the door.

The doorbell rang again, as if the person behind the door was starting to get impatient.

Sehun unlocked the door and opened it, slightly irritated at the person for ruining his sleep.

However, his eyes widened when he saw who was there.

"Wh-what are you doing here?"
----------
Saera stayed on the bed, feeling utterly embarrassed at what just happened with Sehun.

She hadn't been this close to a male for a long time after what happened to Changmin.

Her first boyfriend had been Changmin.

Her first kiss had been with Changmin.

Even her ity....her first ual had been with Changmin.

He was her first, and she always believed that she would always love him. Even when he died.......she vowed to herself that she would never meet another man, because her love for Changmin was strong; it would never break.

However, as she replayed all the memories with Sehun, she finally realised something.

She realised how her heart would flutter when he came close to her.

She realised how she would care for Sehun when he was upset or in trouble.

She realised that he had become important in her life.

Certainly, this was not love. But, she had to admit, she was attracted to him. 

She liked him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter