October 30th

October

5 days seemed to go by in a flash, many people visited, but it seemed Luhan had not. I found myself sleeping a lot more than usual, and I only spend about an hour each day “awake”

My mother visited for the first time in weeks, and she cried by my bedside. Somehow I knew what was going to happen soon.

Then six days went past, which quickly turned to seven, then 10?. I found that I had completely missed October 28th and 29th as I had been asleep the entire time.I had barely spent any time awake in the last week, and I knew that it was not good.

Lately I had tried to eavesdrop on my visitors and doctors. A couple of times they said that I would soon be losing consciousness, and to come back and visit me again another time. I didn’t know who would come to visit me, but I hoped that Luhan would.

Every night I would dream of him, and imagine the feeling of his lips against mine again. But then just as I would try to imagine his face, I would wake up. That was how I would go every time I would sleep.

 

 

I found myself still lying in bed on the 30th. One day before Halloween, I thought to myself. I laughed inside my head, and wondered what my other classmates would dress as.

I also wondered if I would even be alive tomorrow… no, I shouldn’t even think that. Of course I would be. I would wake up soon to the sound of my mother’s voice, and find that it had all been a dream, or that she had miraculously made me wake up from my coma.

Then I would finally get to see Luhan. I would finally get to kiss him, and do other things with him…. “No, don’t imagine those things” I thought to myself.

In those short hours I had to myself for the past week, I had really thought about life, and I had finally decided that I loved Luhan.

I couldn’t remember him, but I didn’t care, all I wanted to do was to be beside him, to kiss him again.

 

As I heard the door open again, I felt my heart race. But it nearly exploded when I heard the voice I had been waiting for.

“Hyung, it October 30th, your 35th day here” He sounded more cheerful, far more so than any of my other visitors. I guess he didn’t want me to realise what was going to happen.

“Over a month now hyung” He said, and it sounded like he was pouting.

He sounded so adorable. I wished that I could open my eyes to see his face, I was sure that his pout would kill me, and bring me back to life again.

“They said you might be asleep right now Hyung. They said that every other time I came this week too” So he had visited, but I had been unconscious. Just my luck, what if he had kissed me again…. Oh my, I felt my heart beat faster when I thought about his lips on mine.

“If you’re going to be asleep, then I want to be beside you” He said quickly, and he sounded very embarrassed saying it. I felt him lie down beside me, and then a strong arm rapped itself around my waist.

I could have turned around and attacked him with kisses, if I had not been in a coma however.

But instead, I was stuck there, with my first true love dozing off to sleep next to me, and I could do nothing.

As I felt myself losing consciousness for the umpteenth time today, I tried to imagine what my life would be like awake and loving Luhan with all my heart.

As I heard his quiet snores next to me, it comforted me, and gave me hope. I wanted him so badly, but I didn’t know if I ever would be able to see him. I didn’t know if I would wake up.

Then I fully lost consciousness, and went back to dreaming about kisses, and the mysterious boy called Luhan.

 

(A/N)

Just a short chapter, that honsetly really .... sorry, but I'm trying to make the ending really good

I just finished the last two chapters, and I'm editing them now...

They should be up in a couple of hours, so please wait for me

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and you are looking forward to the ending....

I wonder what the ending will be like hmmmm

DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN

Anyways, thanks as always for reading. See you soon~