October 9th

October

(9th October)

It’s strange; lately nobody has been visiting me. Except Luhan of course, Luhan comes every day. But for some reason, my family hasn’t visited me, when I say “family” I really mean my mother. I had no-one except for her.

She had visited once in the last three days, Luhan told me it was because she was sick, and needed help. But he explained it like I was two years old. I thought that I knew what was going on, but Luhan just kept telling me she couldn’t come because she was battling demons inside her head, or something cryptic like that.

I felt sorry for her, because I knew I had made her turn like this. I had made everyone turn like it. Well except for Luhan again, no matter how tough things got, he was always making jokes.

I thought about him all the time, especially when I felt trapped inside my own head, when I found myself at the boat. That was where I was now, on the boat.

So far I had worked out that the boat was part of my dreams, but I couldn’t get out of them, because I was stuck. Something was keeping me on the boat, and every day I visited I stayed for longer amounts of time.

My own mind was trapping me, keeping me away from reality. But sometimes, just sometimes, I could break free. I would hear the voices, and listen. They were people come to visit me in hospital.

Sometimes it’s hard for me to remember which state is reality, but I can tell, because Luhan is real. Whenever I hear his voice, I know that I am still alive.

But today, I didn’t hear his voice. I had gone for what seemed like hours, looking forward to his return. But he didn’t come.  

Somewhere there was a woman talking to me. I was back to reality. But I didn’t want to listen, because she was not Luhan.

“Honey, Luhan can’t visit today, because he is busy” It was almost like she was reading my mind.

I had no idea what "busy" meant. But she continued to explain. She told me that there was something he had to do.

“He promised to be back soon” she said. She was trying too hard to sound kind, but she was just sounding like she was talking to a toddler.

I hated how they spoke to me; everyone did that to me except Luhan.

Luhan was the only exception

Life was nothing without him. The next few days, awaiting his return would be torture. But I would wait.

 

(A/N)

Sorry, this is a very very short chapter.

I know I haven't updated in a while, but I was busy with school.  I only had 10 minutes to write and update this as I didn't have a saved copy like the other chapters, so I writed from scratch.

I will update soon, with longer chapters. I promise

Until we meet again~