October 5th

October

“Hey, Hyung, I brought presents”

His words had woken me up. It was Luhan come to visit me again. Every day he would come by and bring me things, and talk to me.

I longed more than anything to be able to wake up, and talk with. I also longed to see what he actually looked like.

I heard his sit down onto a chair next to my bed.

“It’s the 5th of October today. Your 10th day here” He said sighing; I knew what was coming next.

“10 days already. Hyung, you need to wake up, so I can look into ok your beautiful eyes again” He ruffled my hair. I couldn’t remember anything about him, but he seemed to know everything about me, especially that I HATE people touching my hair.

He sighed again, and began rummaging through what sounded like a plastic bag. He stopped, and placed something on the table next to me.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun sent flowers” He said, and I could hear Luhan putting water into a vase. I could remember Chanyeol and Baekhyun. We hadn’t really talked much, but I had sat with them a few times. They were best friends, since they met I kindergarten I thought. But I could be wrong.

Luhan moved to the table with the vase, and began putting the flowers in. He bent down to place them in. But in doing so, he came very close to me, and I could hear him breathing.

I didn’t want him to move, but eventually he did, and returned to emptying the bag.

“Kyungsoo sent cookies” he laughed, “He said they will last for a week, but after that he will make another batch” He had obviously been hoping that I would wake up soon. I was hoping I would wake up soon, so I could look at Luhan and…. Eat the cookies from Kyungsoo, yeah, that’s what I meant.

I knew Kyungsoo was an amazing cook, and he usually baked a cake for his classmate’s birthdays.

I heard Luhan rummaging again, and he brought out more flowers. This was the last present for today, and I thought that it sounded like he had wanted it to be last.

He told me that there was a letter attached, and began reading.

“Minseok, I hope you get better, and wake up soon. I need you to, not only for me, but for yourself too. I need you to because I can’t stand the pain you must be feeling, when it should have been me who was in the accident. I can’t stand the pain of thinking of you in hospital, when it was me who put you there. I need you Minseok, don’t ever think that I don’t.” Luhan finished, and I heard his voice wavering as he breathed in.

“Sorry, hyung there is no signature” Luhan said and, I heard him place the letter on the table. He laughed, not a joyful laugh that I had heard many times, this time it was full of pity.

Again he got up to fill another vase with water. He left me alone for a few minutes, all I could think about was the letter.

I had no idea who it was from; I didn’t know what they meant. I had no-one who cared for me as much as the person in the letter. Not even Jongdae would be able to say those heartfelt worlds. The writer of the letter was buzzing in and out of my mind, that I didn’t notice when Luhan came back.

I hadn’t been paying attention, so when Luhan began speaking I assumed he had finished what he was doing.

“I’m trying to get more people to visit you here.” He said and sat down next to me on my bed.

 He bent over and lent his chin on my arm. “You need more visitors. You need to know how much you are loved” He said and poked my cheek.

“so wake up” he said in a stern tone, then started laughing.

“I don’t even know if you can hear me hyung. So I could say… anything” He began giggling again.

I could hear him, very clearly. His voice was killing me; every time he spoke my heart ached. But the worst bit of it was that I had no idea why. I didn’t know why Luhan was so special, why he made me want to see and hear him every day. He was special, and I knew that, but everything about him confused me.

I could feel his breath on my ear; I never wanted him to move. But inevitably he would have to, and he did, but I felt it was too soon.

I heard the door open, and footsteps came into the room. I assumed it was my nurse.

She coughed, deliberately, at Luhan. He got up quickly, and whispered that he would come back tomorrow. Then he was gone.

I was stuck with my nurse. Not the worst company, but she was nothing compared to Luhan.

 

 

(A/N)

Hey wonerful readers

This chapter took a while to write, because I really was not motivated to write anything, but I got it finished, just so I could update today.

I havn't had time to check over it for mistakes, but I wanted to update before I had a doctors appointment. Which I have to go to right now.

So... if you can see a mistake, could you please tell me so I can correct it.

Anyways, I have to go now, so until next time :) I wonder how the story will unfold, now that Luhan has been properly introduced.