October 20th

October

Luhan had been so kind and gentle. He had talked to me as if I was his best friend in the whole world. His very presence made me happy, and he seemed to make the room brighter as soon as he walked in.

But I still didn’t know him. I felt as if there was something at the back of my mind screaming the obvious at me, but I couldn’t quite reach back to it.

He had been so kind, but I had forgotten him.

Every day he would come and visit, but I didn’t know why.

The nurse had told me that it was unusual, because usually only relatives or lovers would be that dedicated.

I knew he wasn’t my relative, but how when I thought about Luhan being my lover, it somehow made me feel uneasy. Again, it was a thought at the back of my mind that made me feel that way.

After almost 25 days of knowing him, I longed to see his face, and thank him. My feelings had changed since the last time he visited.

He used to just make the room brighter, with a friendly buzz. But now, it was different to just friendly, I couldn’t quite place the exact feeling, but it made my heart skip a beat.

How could such a feeling appear so quickly, it was as if a single word had summoned it.

But, of course, it had.

 

 

“Hyung” A load voice yelled out, it was the loudest I had ever heard Luhan talk.

“Hyung” he said again in a sulky tone

He sounded so cute when he was trying to sound angry.

“It’s October 20th, your 26th day here”

I had been in here for almost a month already, but it didn’t feel like that.

“I’m bored hyung” he said and for the first time I heard his footsteps coming closer to me. It sounded like he was upset, or just as he said, bored.

I felt his sit down on the bed next to me.

“I don’t even know if you can hear me” He said sighing, and leaned closer to me.

“But I still come here every day to visit you”

I suddenly felt bad, because he could have come every day, for no reason because I would not wake up. But I could hear him, perfectly well in fact, and I tried to wake up, I really did.

I couldn’t quite say it was my fault, but I still felt that if I tried harder, I could eventually wake up.

 

“I deserve something in return” he said leaning even closer to me.

I knew what he was going to do; he was going to act angry and tell me to wake up.

Because that is what everyone did, they just told me to hurry up, even though I was trying my hardest.

I heard Luhan let out a nervous laugh

He leaned closer, and I could feel his hot breath on my cheek.

“baozi, how could you do this to me” he said

My heart started burning as if I had remembered something.

Everything stopped however, when Luhan did something unexpected.

He leaned in, and pressed his lips against mine, trying to avoid the various tubes that kept me alive.

I couldn’t think anymore, but Luhan stayed there, his lips against mine.

My heart ached, and a single thought in the back of my mind came so very close for a second, but then it was gone.

Luhan pulled away suddenly when he heard the door open.

“D-doctor” he stuttered, and moved off my bed quickly.

I heard a sigh come from the area near where I guessed the door was.

“I need to talk to you and the closet family mister Kim has” he said, he sounded strict.

Those words made my heart drop.

I heard Luhan make a noise as if to say “yes”, and then the door opened and closed again.

Somehow the happy vibe of the room had left, and all I was left with was the phantom feeling of Luhan’s lips on mine.

 

 

(A/N)

hmmm, well now we have some Xiuhan moment as the fic is starting to end

There are only going to be about 4 more chapters, and it shoudl be finished by the end of the week (I can't promise anything though... sorry)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it wasn't very well written and it's kinda short -_-

but as usual, thank you so much for reading