November 1st

October

I looked around my bedroom, and took in the sight I missed. The bright blue walls, my bed, desk and all of my posters stuck in a very tidy order.

I sighed and went to walk around my room, this was the first moment I had been alone since I had woken up. Straight after I had woken up, doctors and nurses came rushing into the room.

Then after a couple of tests I got discharged from hospital, and went home, all of that time I had spent with my mother.

But then as soon as we stopped, I had run straight to my bedroom.

Seeing my bed, I suddenly felt very tired, it was amazing that even after sleeping for most of a month, that I could feel tired again in the same life time.

My eyes felt incredibly heavy, I could have lay down on the bed and gone straight to sleep, but I never wanted to sleep again.

Just then a pair of hands covered my eyes. I smiled at the sudden contact, as I knew whose hands they were.

“It’s November 1st, your 1st day back awake” Said Luhan’s voice, and I moved his hands away.

I turned around to face him. His adorable and handsome face, brown dyed hair and brown deer like eyes, made me feel strange. I felt that I loved him even more than I had before.

I gazed into his eyes; I dropped my hands to the side of my body. It had been the first time in ages I could really take in his appearance. He was breath-taking.

He smiled down at me, and began speaking.

“Minseok, why don’t you say something” He asked, his voice was just as perfect as his appearance.

He smiled again, and walked over to sit down on my bed, leaving me standing staring at nothing.

 Eventually I turned around and walked over to him , and sat down as well. I  opened my mouth, and at last, I heard my feelings coming out.

“Luhan….” I said, and smiled at my own voice saying his name

“When you visited, you were a stranger to me” He suddenly looked upset

“I didn’t know why you kept visiting, because I had never met you before in my entire life, but for some reason, my heart raced when you came into the room”

He looked upset when I said I had never met him before, but gave me a weak smile when I carried on talking about my heart.

“But then I remembered you” I said and moved my hand towards his. I beckoned for him to hold my hand.

“and now I know why I felt like that. It was because I loved you more than you could ever know, and I still do” I said, it was my turn to feel embarrassed and I felt my face heat up and turn bright red.

He swallowed and looked away.

After a few minutes of silence, I began talking again.

“Look, Luhan, I’m sorry for saying that. I’m really tired right now, so could you please leave me to rest?” My voice broke at the end of the sentence; because I remembered the last time I had told him I loved him.

He turned his face back towards me, and looked into my eyes.

“Luhan….” I began sounding annoyed, but he cut me off and lent forward and pressed his lips onto mine.

“I love you too” He said into my lips, and moved closer to deepen the kiss.

My heart raced, and I suddenly had a rush of energy, I no longer felt tired, and began to kiss him back.

Of course he always knew how to wake me up.

 

(A/N)

Finally finished

This chapter took way too long to write, I must have changed it so many times since I first started writing it.

Thank you so much for reading my first story, and for putting up with my broken promises, and really late updates :)