Chapter 32

Forgotten Memories

You opened your eyes slowly and looked up at the ceiling. You sat up and looked around wondering where Daehyun was. You scratched your head and looked around as your eyes met the mirror. Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. You looked down at your ed shirt, your bra revieled. You remembered what happened last night and you couldn't stop yourself from turning red. You heard the bathroom door unlock and Daehyun came out shirtless, rubbing the back of his head with a towel when his eyes met yours. You stared at him for five seconds long seconds. 

"You're up?" He says as he stops rubbing his hair. You snap out of your gaze and cover up with a blanket. Daehyun chuckles and throws the towel on his shoulder. 

"I already saw everything yesterday" He smirks. You turn even redder and hold onto your cheeks. He walks back into the bathroom. You pull the blanket over you and shut your eyes tightly, you were so embarrassed right now. The blanket suddenly is pulled off from you by Daehyun. He can't help hold his laugh seeing you curled up with your eyes shut tight. 

"irona (get up)" He says. You don't move. "I was kidding, you were wearing your bra" You open one eye and look up at him. 

"You think that makes me less embarrassed?!" You yelled. Daehyun chuckles and pulls you up by the arms while you try to pull yourself back down. 

"Irona bali! (come on get up!)" He says as he pulls you up even harder. 

"Okay! I will! .. can you please give me pants?.. I want to change out of these shorts.." Daehyun lets out a sigh. 

"You always wore shorts at home though" 

"yeah but now it's different" You said.

"Mwogah(what is)?! Aishhh chincha, irona" He says as he pulls you up again. You give up and allow yourself to be pulled out of bed. Just as you start walking to the bathroom to washup Daehyun holds you back by the wrist. 

"Morning kiss" He says. You eye his chest and blush. He notices your cheeks turn pink and chuckles. He leans in and plants a soft kiss on your lips. He pulls you into a hug after pulling out of the kiss and breathes into your hair. 

"You're so cute when you're shy" he says as he plants another kiss on your hair. You hear his calm heart beat beating at the same time as yours. You smile and pull away. 

"I'm going to wash up" You smile then walk away. You slowly die inside as you walk away. 

 

You brush your teeth and look at your reflection. You suddenly remember when he ed your shirt after taking his off. Your face turns red again and it suddenly feels to hot. You cup your cheeck and continue to brush your teeth. But then again, he looked so hot shirtless. You notice yourself smiling and suddenly slap yourself a few light slaps as you shake your head from embarrasment. 

 

After washing up, you walk out and put on another shirt, one you can't just to be safe from your wild boyfriend. You walk downstairs and smell breakfast. You walk into the kitchen and find Daehyun cooking breakfast and you automatically smile. 

"Oh~ you're making breakfast today?" You smile as you approach him. Daehyun lookes over his shoulder and smiles then looks back at the food. 

"Keurom (ofcourse)" he says trying to sound madly. "My goongjoo has to have a good breakfast" He smiles and flips the pancakes. 

"I'm surprised you didn't eat the ingredients before using them" You joke and stand by him. 

"chsh" he nudges you with his elbow. You look at each other and smile. He leans his cheek in waiting for a kiss and he tries to bite down his smile. You lean in and peck his cheek making him smile. He looks at you and puts his hand in a fist making a 'yessss' face. You laughed and wrapped your arm around his. 

 

You tied up your hair and smiled at your reflection in the mirror. You and Daehyun were going out shopping today. It's been so long since you guys have been out together and today's weather was perfect. You wore a pair of shorts and a nice shirt with crytsals on its collar. You wore some cute ankle high boots. 

"you ready?" Daehyun came in wearing his normal outwear clothes. You nodded and grabbed your hand bag. He held onto your hand as you both headed out to the car. Daehyun held your hand throughout the whole ride, and every now and then he would place kisses on it. 

"Why are you so lovey dovey today" you chuckled. 

"I missed you" He smiles as he tightens his grip on your hand. You smile back thanking god Daehyun is fine again.

"I missed you too" You said. He looked at you and smiled that beautiful smile of his. Your smile faded as you looked out the window. Just because he's okay now, you can't promise yourself he'll stay okay in the future.. right? I mean after all your father is still after you guys. You go on into deep thoughts about what you should do from now and realise you don't have many options. 

"What are you thinking about that's not letting you talk?" Daehyun asks waking you up. 

"Oppa.. What do we do now?" You asked. 

"Mwogah? (about what)" He smiles. 

"Appa. (my dad)" His smile slowly fades as he keeps his eyes on the road. 

"It'll be okay. We'll figure something out" he says in a serious yet soft tone. "He won't be able to hurt you again"

"It's you I'm worried about, not myself" You said. 

"Kwenchana. You should be more concerned about yourself" 

"Oppa, you almost died, and you're telling me to worry about myself? I know you're worried about me but it's okay to think about yourself sometimes. What happens if he tries to do something again? Will we ju-" 

"I said I'll take care of it" he cuts you off. The car comes to a stop as he stops at the red light. He looks at you with a serious gaze. "He won't hurt us again" He tightens his grip on your hand. You look away from him and down at your lap. 

"I'm just worried about you.. I don't want to lose you oppa.." you say not wanting to cry. Daehyun looks at your expression for a few seconds then pulls you in. 

"You won't lose me" He rubs yours arms and places a kiss on your head. He pulls away and looks into your eyes. "Don't think about it too much, just think about the new recipes you're going to try to  make me" You let out a small smile and nod. He leans in and kisses your nose.

 

You both walk into the mall hand in hand as you enter shops and look for something to your liking. You bought a few couple shirts and bags and you changed into the shirts for fun. People passing by looked at you both enveying your relationship. Daehyun of course was extra romantic today and he wouldn't let go of you for even half a second. 

"Oppa I'm going to look at the accesories there" He nods and walks with you. You stop him " Oppa, go sit I'm like two meters away from you" 

"wae~ I want to come with you" He whines. 

"I'm literally two meters away!" You chuckle as you jump in your place. 

"Arraseo, don't take too long" He points his finger at you. You nod and let go of his hand as you walk over to the accesories area. You try on some baseball caps and keep looking into the mirror. You walked back a few steps to take a closer look until you bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry!" you bow ninety degrees and then walk a little more to the front again. The person you bumped into was aguy about your age, with a group of his friends. He smirks and checks you out and nods. Daehyun looks up from his phone to check on you and notices the guys pointing at your legs. They were high-fiving eachother and whistleling. You being oblivious to whats going on, grab the cap you like and walk over to Daehyun smiling. You notice his serious face as you approach him. The boys realise Daehyun galring at them and they walk away as fast as possible. Once they were gone he looks back at you. 

"Why are you wearing shorts? You're bringing the attention to you" You look at him confused then look around you to find no one, and only girls wearing shorts just like you. 

"Dae what's wrong?" You ask confused. He gives a bitter look as messes up his hair. 

"Nothing, there were just.. aish nothing" he says as he grabs your hand and starts walking to the cashier. Daehyun pays and walks out with you hand in hand, this time eye-ing every guy that glances at you. You both arrive at the food court. Daehyun tells you to sit down as he goes and orders some food. You agree and sit down checking the lastest updates on EXO on your phone. While Daehyun is ordering his phone rings, he looks at the caller shocked. 

"yobuseyo?" He says. 

"Daehyun-ahhh my baby! Have you been well?" The woman says on the line. Daehyun chuckles. 

"Nae omma, you?" He smiles. 

"Good of course, are you at a party? It seems quite noisy" His mother says. Daehyun chuckles again at how cute she is. 

"Anya, I'm at the mall" 

"ahh with your friends?" She says happily. Daehyun looks back at you and you both have eye contact. You wave at him and smile letting him know you're okay. He turns back around waiting for the order. 

"Anyo.. Actually I'm with my girlfriend.." He says scratching the back of his head. 

".. who?" 

"Soyeon.." he bites his lip. 

"Ahh! That girl you dated before? You're dating again? how?" She asked 

"Long story actually" he says. 

"I haven't really met her, ah! Tell you what, I'm arriving to Korea in a few days with your dad, how about we have dinner with her?" Daehyun's eyes widen. 

"mwoh?"

"Wae. Shireo? You always talk about her it's time I meet her!" She says excitedly. 

"Ani it's just.. She might be shy" he says 

"Anya! I'll make her compfortable around me! You know how I am, What do you say hm?" Daehyun pauses then gives in. 

"Arrasseo.." he says. His mom squeals and says her goodbyes as she ends the call. "aishh.. omma chincha" He says abit nervous to tell you the news. He recieves the order and walks over to your table. You smile as he sits down. 

"Yaay, frozen yoghurt" You clap as you grab yours from the tray. You take the first bite and melt. Daehyun smiles and wonders how he is going to tell you but then decides to just get to the point. 

"My mom called" he says stabbing his spoon in the frozen yoghurt. You stop eating and look up at him. 

"Chincha?" You smile. He nods. 

"She wants us over for dinner in a few days" You drop your spoon on the tray and stare at Daehyun. 

"but.. b-but I'm not ready" You say nervously. "What if she doesn't like me?" You say.

"Of course she'll like you, and to be honest, better to do it now then keep delaying it till later" He shrugs. 

"What do I wear? Do I wear a dress? I don't have a dress though, oh my god what do-"

"We'll go buy a dress after this if you want" He smiles. "Besides, I haven't seen you in one for so long" He smirks. 

"oh god" you chuckle as you kick his leg. 

"Do that one more time and you'll see" He threatens you with his spoon. You stick out your tongue. 

"what're you gonna do?" 

"Kiss you" You freeze. 

"Y-yah! Not in front of everyone!" You blush. He leans in across the table and stares into your eyes. 

"Do you dare me?" He smirks. You gulp and avoid his gaze. He chuckles and leans back on the chair. "I always win" He says smiling at you.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated! Thankyou for reading^^