Chapter 16

Forgotten Memories

You opened your eyes and saw that you were still holding his hand. You sat up and your eyes widened at Daehyun who was sitting up starring at you. 

"Daehyun!" You said standing up happily. He didn't reply. 

"Daehyun..kwenchana?" You asked worried. Your face was still a bit bloody. He just starred at you. 

"Nuguseyo? (who are you)" He asked.

"eo..?" You asked worried. 

"Who are you for you to be calling my name so casually?" He asked seriously. 

You didn't say anything and looked down instead. A smile formed on his face. 

"Babo." He said. You looked up to find him smiling at you. He dragged you down to the bed and your eyes widened. 

"Y-yah! I actually believed you!" you said standing back up. His smile turned into a laugh.

"You have cute reactions, that's why I did it" He said teasing you. 

"Psh" You sat back down on the chair and put your head on the bed again and closed your eyes. 

"Soyeon" 

"mm" You said your eyes still closed. 

"What happened to you yesterday? And why is your face bloody and bruised?" He said carressing your hair. You opened your eyes but kept your head on the bed. 

"Just because" You said not wanting to talk about it. 

"Because what" he asked. 

"My dad saw the CCTV of me hugging you yesterday. He doesn't know it's you though, so I got beaten up for it and was kicked out of the house. He said he couldn't handle another in the house" You said simply. 

"And why didn't you washup? Look at your face it's all bloody it makes me feel bad" he said worriedly. 

"I didn't have time, I was too busy thinking whether you'll be okay or not." You said closing your eyes again. A slight smile formed on his face. 

"Ehm. Baboya. Go washup now" He said pushing your head up. 

"Wae. It's ugly?" You said pouting. 

"Eo, it's ugly" He said teasing you. 

"You don't look so good yourself" You said standing up and leaving. He laughed and watched you leave the room. You went into the bathroom and washed up carefully. You started wondering why Youngjae left yesterday. You dialed his number but it was off. *He's probably sleeping* You said putting the phone back into your pocket. You went back into Daehyun's room and found a nurse dabbing his face with some cotton. She was pretty which made you jealous. Daehyun's eyes turned towards you and he smiled. You stood behind the nurse and looked at her with jealousy. Daehyun noticed your reaction and tried to hold in his laughter. 

"I called her in because you said I don't look so good myself" He said. Your eyes turned towards him then back at the nurse. She started dabbing his lips and your eyes widened. 

"I can do it!" You said taking another piece of cotton. The nurse showed you what creams to apply and Daehyun kept holding in his laughter. She left the room and you turned to Daehyun with sharp eyes. You sat down on the bed and started dabbing on the side of his lips. You weren't thinking of anything else you were just concentrating. Daehyun admired your concentrated face. 

"You washed up" He said teasing. You nodded. He was starring at your face and noticed the little cuts on your cheecks. *How much of a monster is he* He looked at your face and your forhead was bruised and the front of your nose, your cheecks were a bit swollen too. He sighed and grabbed your wrist. You stopped dabbing. 

"waegeurae? (what's wrong)" You asked clueless. He grabbed a new cotton piece and put some cream on. He started dabbing your face but you pushed his hand away. 

"Yah Daehyun, I'm supposed to be-" He gave you a glare. "Arrasseo.." You said quietly. He continued dabbing your face. 

"You're pretty face needs to be treated too" He said. You pouted and looked down at his other hand. You noticed there was tattoo on the inside of his pinkie. You grabbed his hand. 

"eoh! I have one in the same place!" You said excited. He looked confused. 

"What?" You smiled and showed him your pinkie. Prince His eyes widened. 

"What does yours say?" You said wondering and grabbing his pinkie. He clutched his hand like a rock. You sighed. 

"Arrasseo.. I won't read your ex girlfriend's name." You said looking back at his face. 

"Mian" He said and contiued dabbing your face. You stopped him from dabbing your face and you started dabbing his. He winced in pain when you reached his cheeks. 

"mianhae!" You said scared. He stuck out his cheek. 

"bobo(kiss)" You blushed and pushed him away. 

"ahwaeee~! I got hurt!" he said whining but in a manly voice. You pecked his cheek quickly and continued dabbing. He winced in pain again. 

"Now what's wrong?" You asked. 

"It hurts" He said acting. You shook your head and continued dabbing. 

"It's hurting me!" He said whining waiting for another peck. This whole "lovey dovey" thing was new to you in a way since you haven't done it in 3 years, that's what made you shy. He shook you telling you he got hurt. 

"That's why I'm applying the cream" You said. You put down the cotton and smiled. 

"All done" You said getting up. He pulled you back down. 

"It still hurts" You starred at him blankly. He grabbed the cream and slammed it into your hands. 

"Apply more" He said more seriously. You put the cream back on the table. He pouted and huffed. "aish chincha" He said under his breath while messing up his hair from the back. You giggled and pecked his nose. His eyes widened and he looked at you. 

"Is it all better now?" you smiled. He paused and kept starring at you. 

"AHH APPO(it hurts" He said faking it while putting his hand on his face and laying down on the bed with his body turned to you. You laughed and patted his hair. He faked a cry while you patted his head. He turned his body and was now laying down on his back facing the ceiling. 

"ahh pegopa(I'm hungry)" He said turning his head to you. You loved that angelic smile of his. 

"I'll go get you something" You said standing up. 

"Anya kajima(don't go)" he said not letting go of your hand. 

"Do you want food or no?" you said with a '-.-' kind of face. 

"I have my food" He said. You gave him a *what are you talking about* look. 

"noneun" He said while jerking his head to you. 

"Daehyun, I'll go and come back" You said laughing. 

"Arrasseo.. Get me cheesecake!" He said and you nodded smiling. He let go fo your hand and you walked away. You waved goodbye and he waved back smiling. Once you left the room his smile turned into a frown. *Mianhae Soyeon-ah, You're going to hate me for not telling you that the girl was you* He looked back up at the ceiling and huffed. 

You picked out the most popular cheesecake they had at the store. You walked the streets on food and it smelled so good. You got rice cakes and some small snacks. You got a few drinks and headed back to the hospital. You entered the room and saw Daehyun sleeping on his side. His back was facing the wall and he was facing you. His knees were a bit lifted up and he had his hands close to his face. You walked in and put the plastic bags down slowly. You covered him with the blanket and you sat down looking at his angelic face. *He must be tired* you smiled. His phone started vibrating on the table. You grabbed it quickly so that it wouldn't make more sounds. Ahjumma

You left the room and answered the call. 

"Yobuseyo?" You said

"Isn't this Daehyun's phone.." She replied politely. 

"Nae, this is Soyeon" 

"eo Soyeon agashi! Do you know where Daehyun is? He hasn't come home yesterday" She said sounding worried. 

"Daehyun.. is at the hospital.."

"NAE?! Sesangae.. What happened?!" She said freaking out. 

"He got hit by a bat and he passed out, but he's okay nothing's wrong. He's just sleeping now" 

"Do you know when he'll get discharged?" 

"I'm not sure but probably sometime today since it's nothing serious" You ended the call with 'he's okay' 'don't worry' and more conforting words. You walked back into the click and the door accidently closed with a thud. You saw Daehyun shake a bit from the sound. He opened his eyes and looked at you looking sleepy. 

"Mianhae! Go back to sleep" You said covering his feet with the blanket. 

"What time is it" He said with his sleepy voice. 

"2:20" You said squating down and getting out the rice cakes. "Go back to sleep" You said standing up. He stretched his arms and sat up slowly. 

"Daehyun" 

"Shireo, I want to spend time with you" He said still sleepy. 

"You will, just go to sleep. If you don't sleep no cheesecake" You said sitting on the chair. He stayed quiet. 

"I don't care" he said. 

"Fine then, if you don't sleep I'll leave" You said seriously. He layed back down and turned his body towards you. You smiled. 

"Only because I don't want you to leave" He said sounding sleepy. He closed his eyes and within a few moments he was back to sleeping. You kissed his head and then held onto his hand. 

"Gomawo, for being there for me" You said quietly. 

 

He opened his eyes a few hours later. His eyes were looking for you. He saw you enter the room and he sat up lazily. 

"You're awake" You said smiling and putting the boxes of snacks in order. 

"What time is it" 

"around 6:15" You said while he was getting off of bed. 

"why didn't you wake me up!" He said shocked. 

"Because you needed the sleep, now go washup" He left the room while scratching his head. He came back in after washing up and looked at the snacks. 

"where's the cheesecake?" 

"in the fridge" You said walking up to the fridge. You got the cheesecake out and put it on the table. You got out a plastic spoon and gave it to him.

"Mianhae, I don't have plates or knives" 

"It's cheesecake so I don't mind" He said opening the box and sitting on bed. He drowned himself in eating. You giggled and ate with him. 

"Mashisseo? (Is it good)" He nodded with his mouth filled. 

"gomawo" he said with food in his mouth. You laughed and got the rice cakes. 

"oo you got a lot of food" He said walking up to you. He took some rice cakes and sat back on the bed with his legs crossed. he patted the space beside him and you went and sat with him. You guys were eating and chatting about more food.

"eo, you have some crisps here" he said pointing at your cheek.

"yogi? (here?)" You said swiping it off with your hand.

"anya yogi" he said and he brushed it off your cheek. He suddenly planted a kiss on your cheek and he smiled.

"You're the best" He said and ate another piece of chips.

"It's because of the food right?" You said laughing. He nodded and fed you some snacks. 

 

You were both riding the taxi now. Daehyun got discharged and you're accompanying him home. You both chatted and Daehyun seemed better than ever. When you both arrived Daehyun walked up to his door step. 

"Bye Daehyun!" You said waving happily. He turned around. 

"Yah. And where will you go?" He said as he put his hand in his pockets. 

"home" You said. 

"You've been kicked out and beaten up! Are you seriously going to let him step over you again?" He said. 

"I'll just go and apologise, annyong!" you said and turned around about to get into the taxi. Daehyun walked up to the cars trunk and took out your suitcase. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you. 

"Yah!" You screamed. The driver rolled down his window. 

"Maam are you getting in or should I leave?" Daehyun turned around.

"You may leave" He said and bowed. Your eyes widened. 

"Ani ja-" The car left. 

"Yah!!" you stomped your feet. He dragged your suitcase inside and you followed him. He took you upstairs and took you to the guests room. 

"You'll stay here, we'll redecorate it for you" He said as he put your suitcase next to the bed. The room was pretty big and conforting. It was all white and it looked peaceful. 

"Daehyun I can't" You said.You felt so bad because you feel like a peice of gum that sticks around. He walked up to you and put his hands on your shoulders. 

"It's not your choice" He said and he left the room. 

"Ahjumma I'm home" He said walking downstairs. Ahjumma came out and gave him a hug. *How cute* You thought while coming downstairs. 

"Ahjumma, Soyeon will be staying here from now" he said smiling. She smiled back and nodded. Daehyun turned around and told you to follow him. You follow him to a back door and it took you outside to his huge garden. You walked around and it was quiet. 

"Mianhae Daehyun, for always causing trouble" You said feeling bad. He smiled and shook his head. 

"Anya, I'm sorry" he said looking straight.  

"Mwogah?(for what?)" you asked curiously. 

"keunyang, for everything (Just.. for everything)" You looked down and kept walking. He starred at you and then he slipped his hand into yours. You smiled and felt butterflies in your stomach. 

"Butterflies?" he asked. You nodded blushing. 

"Na ddo(me too)" He smiled. He swung your arms back and forth and started singing. You started singing along. He stopped singing and starred at you. You kept singing as you were too into it. You then realised he wasn't singing so you stopped and looked at him. He stopped you from walking. *Even when we were together for so long, I never knew she could sing*

"Wae?" You asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you can sing?"

"I didn't know I was suppose-" 

"Yah" he cut you off. "We can do a duet!!" he said excitedly jumping up and down. You laughed and he dragged you back inside. You both sat in the kitchen eating again and he was talking about music the whole time. *I never knew he was so into music* You thought. He sang a few pieces so that you can say which you thought was the best. Ahjumma passed by and saw you guys laughing and getting along well. *Daehyun is happy again, the old Daehyun is back* She smiled. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know! But I wanted to let you guys that he hasn't forgotten his memories. kekeke would never do that. Anyways I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and now I'm going to go cry while writting my essays. kekeke stay tuned for updates! thankyou for reading! Annyong! ^^