Chapter 14

Forgotten Memories

You opened your eyes from the sun rays that were shining on you. You sat up and looked around, the room was neat now. You walked up to the door and turned the door knob. It was locked. You shook the doorknob and banged on the door. 

"CAN'T I GO WASHUP?!" You said and kept banging. Eungi opened the door. You glarred and walked away. You went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. You washed up and headed downstairs. Your father was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. 

"Go upstairs"

"What, now I can't eat breakfast?" You said.

"Go up now" He said looking up from his food and glarring at you. You stood there for five seconds then stomped off. You walked upstairs and shut the door. You put on your headphones and started listening to music. You chnaged into a skirt and a long sleeved white shirt. You pulled up the sleeves while looking the mirror. You noticed how swollen your bruises are now. You looked at your legs and there blue spots. You touched your busted lip and winced in pain. There were bruises even on your arms. You got out a healing cream from your drawer and applied it to the bruises and cuts. *Wow.* You stared in the mirror. Just then Eungi came in with a tray. Her eyes drifted to your legs then the bruises on your arms. She sighed and put down the tray. Your eyes cornered and looked at the tray then back at her. 

"Who made that" You said coldly. 

"Your father"

"I'm not eating." you said turning around and getting out a pair of sweats and shirt out of the closet. She started nagging on how you should eat until you got really frustrated. You turned around and flipped the tray from the desk. Eungi's eye's widened and starred at you. 

"Agashi!"

"What. You wanted that? then go ask him for some more, you've done that before why not do it again." She was about to slap you but you pushed her away. 

"Don't you dare touch me!" You yelled. "Even though my dad hates me, he would never allow you, a person lower than me to land her palm on my face" You said rudely. 

"He wouldn't even know, he's not here" Eungi smirked. You turned around and stopped in your trace. You stood there for a few seconds. You grabbed your hand bag and phone and wore your shoes. 

"Where do you think you're going?" She said threatning you. She approached you but you kicked her stomach with your knee and ran out the room. You ran downstairs and opened the front door. Eungi ran after you. You ran out the door and started running faster and faster. She ran after you and she was pretty fast. You waved at a taxi and got in. 

"Ahjusshi! Myungdong please! bali(quickly!)" The taxi drove off and you looked back at Eungi standing and watching you go off. You sat back and relaxed. *Finally* 

 

You reached Myungdong and walked off into stores. You stayed in a restaurant starring at people eating. Your stomach made a sound. *Aish..* 

"Excuse me maam" You looked up at the waiter. 

"Chwesonghandae, but if you stay here you have to order something" 

"Ah.." You said getting up from your seat. You bowed and walked away. You were literally so hungry. You opened your contacts list on your phone and starred at the 2 contacts. 

Youngjae

Prince

You locked your phone shaking off thoughts. You put your phone in your pocket, and just as you did that it started vibrating. You got out your phone and looked at the person calling. 

Youngjae

*Why do I feel a little sad that it's not Daehyun?* You answered the call. 

"Yobuseyo?" You said. 

"Oh Soyeon-ah, why didn't you answer any of my texts?" your eyes grew wide. *He texted me?* You went throught and checked for texts, there were a few. You put the phone back up to your ear. 

"Mianhae oppa.. I didn't see them" You said.

"Why is so noisy? Are you out?" He asked. 

"eung" You talked for a while and then ended the call. You walked the streets of Myungdong as it was getting more crowded. You starred at that one contact. 

Prince

You tapped the screen a few times not knowing what to do, but then decided to dial his number. You held your breath as it was ringing. It rang for so long. You decided to hang up. 

"Yobuseyo?" You heard a faint voice from the phone. You put the phone up to your ear again. 

"Daehyun-ah!" You said happily.

"oh, Soyeon? Mian I just woke up from a nap I didn't read who was calling" He said laughing a bit. 

"Anya kwenchana!" You were so happy to hear his voice. 

"What's up?" 

"Daehyun.. Na.. I'm at myungdong right now and.. I don't have money" You said feeling embarrassed. 

"Is that why you called? You want me to buy you a meal?" He said laughing. 

"Anya!! I called because I'm alone" You said. *Aish baboya.. Why must I be so embarrassing*

"Okay then I'll come now" Your eyes widened.

"Mwoh? now?!"  You said shocked. 

"Eung. Wae, shireo? (Why, dont want me to?)" 

"ANYA! It's just I don't to bother you!" You said waving your hands even though you know he can't see them. You could her his laughing melody on the other line and you smiled. 

"Arrasseo, I'm on my way now" You smiled to happily and ended the call. 

 

You waited for him by walking around in shops and wasting time. Your phone vibrated. You answered and told Daehyun where you were. You waved over at him and he walked over to you. You dragged him by the arm.

"Where are we going?" He said.

"I'm hungry, I haven't eaten anything" You said dragging him into a restaurant. You ordered the food and the food came quickly. You dug into the food messily. He starred at you and smiled with a little chuckle. He noticed your busted lip and bruises on your face. He crossed his eyebrows a bit. 

"Soyeon" You stopped chewing and looked up at him then swallowed your food. 

"Where'd you get that" He said pointing at your lip. You touched your lip and winced in pain. 

"Nothing much" you said continueing to eat. He looked at you sadly then went back to eating.

 

You both entered a shop that sold clothes. You looked at all the pretty clothes. *Wish I had my card with me* You walked around and looked at the clothes. Daehyun noticed you wanting to try them on so he picked out whatever piece of clothing you touched and put it in the basket. When the basket was full he called you over and handed you the basket. You looked up at him confused. 

"try on everything and see what you like, my treat" he said smiling. You pushed the basket back to him. 

"If you don't I'm going to abandon you here." He said with all seriousness. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the changing rooms. He put the basket in your hands and pushed you into one of the changing rooms. 

"Daehyun-"

"I'll be waiting!" He said as he went and sat on a chair in front of the changing rooms. You came out in different outfits and he was impressed. He started to feel tired because there were so many outfits. You came out in a white dress that was above your knees by 4 inches and you stood in front of Daehyun. He sat up straight and starred at you. You looked beautiful. He then noticed the bruises on your legs. He frowned. 

"Yeppeo?(is it pretty?)" You said awkwardly. He came back to his senses and nodded. 

"mm, nomu yeppeo (It's so pretty)" He said smiling at you. He stood up and walked over to you. His face was a few centimeters away from yours.

"I'll get you this one" he said smiling. His eyes twinkled and you couldn't help but stare. You snapped out of it and backed one step. 

"Gomawo" You said smiling. 

"Omo! You look so great in white Miss!" The staff member said as she entered the changing area. You bowed and thanked her. 

*Flashback*

You walked out in the white dress. 

"oooo" He said clapping and standing. He walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. He was wearing a blue suite while you were wearing the white. You both looked at your reflections.  

"It's perfect for the party" you said smiling. 

"Also for our wedding" He said teasing you. You turned around and gave a little punch on his chest. 

"Omo! Miss you look beautiful!" The staff member said. Daehyun interwined his fingers with yours. 

"Kamsahamnida!" you said bowing and smiling at her. 

 

"Kwenchana?" Daehyun said noticing you don't look so well. 

"Mul(water)" You said looking straight. He got out a bottle of water and handed it to you. You got out a pill quickly from your purse and swallowed it. 

"Yah, Kwenchana?!" He said sounding more concered. You looked up at him and nodded. 

"Just my head playing games again." You said walking back into the changing rooms. You changed back into your clothes and left. While he was waiting for the reciept he glanced over at your bruises again. You thanked Daehyun and walked with him out of the store. He didn't want to ask again directly what was wrong. 

"Why are you here at Myungdong anyway?" He said carrying the shopping bag. You smiled and looked down at the ground. 

"I was running away" You said simply. He looked over at you. 

"From?" He said curiously. 

"Monsters" You said looking up at him and giving him the playful look. 

"Is it the monster that gave you those?" He said pointing at your bruises. You stopped and looked down at your legs. *Crap, I ran out without grabbing the sweatpants..* You didn't say anything. You nodded after a while. 

"My father" You said with a sigh. Daehyun felt his blood boil. You both walked silently while Daehyun was thinking of what  to do. 

"Watch out!" You suddenly felt something hit you and you fell towards the ground, You shut your eyes tight ready for the crash, but there was nothing. You opened your eyes to find yourself in Daehyun's arms. You stayed like that for a few seconds then let go slowly. You looked at him and he was still holding you a bit. You turned around to find a stand on the ground. 

"Kwenchana?" He said with concern. You nodded. Daehyun took you to his car. The car ride was quiet. He drove off to a pharmacy and came back into the car with creams and bandaides. He drove to your house and parked outside. He applied the cream on your forehead. His face so close to yours that your heart started beating so fast. His eyes were focused on applying the cream. You saw how his eyes twinkled and you kept starring. He applied the bandaidon your forehead and he started rubbing it so that it will smoothen out the bubbles from the bandaid. His eyes slowly drifted to yours then back at your forehead. He leaned in and kissed your forehead for about 5 seconds. It was like time stopped for the two of you. He pulled back and looked at you. You didn't know what to say. 

"We're here" He said calmly. You snapped out of your thoughts and made a small bow with youe head. You unbuckled your seatbelt and walked out of the car. You walked slowly to the front door not believing what just happened. He watched you get inside the house and his heart smiled. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I know I haven't updated in so long! SO SORRY I HAD SO MUCH WORK! I am actually half asleep while I'm writing this but I felt like even if I am super tired, I have to put up atleast something for you guys. Hope you guys enjoyed and sorry if it's a bad chapter :( Thankyou for reading! Keep checking for updates! Annyong ^^