Chapter 25

Forgotten Memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI6wrCPVjS0#t=35  You both sang ending the song softly. Daehyun clicked the stop button to stop the recording. 

"We finally did it perfectly!" He stood pulling you up with him and give you the tightest hug ever. You were both laughing. Daehyun is the biggest whiner ever. He kept on whining for weeks and weeks on making a duet with you. He even wrote it down for his new year's resolution. He would sing around the house and you would join in making him say things like 'See, our voices are good together'. You just wanted to make him mad a bit and told him you liked the sound of your voice without his. 

"Soyeon-ah, let's audition and become kpop stars, we'll be known as the unseperable couple"

"Andwae (no). Yah. They're going to seperate us and stop us from dating, and what if you find a prettier fan than I am, then what am I going to do? Also the fact that you're so handsome can get other idols to-"

"Aishh dakchuh! (shutup) I was joking" He cut you off. You shoved him away from the hug and pouted at him saying nothing which made he scoff.

"Do you really think I'm that handsome that girls will start chasing after me?" He smirked. 

"eo." You said in a flat tone. 

"Arrasseo. I guess I'm going to audition now" He took a breath. "Thankyou, it was great being your boyfriend" and he started to walk away. You grabbed his arm. 

"Anyaa~" You whined. 

"Ah~ let go I'm going to go audition" He whined back. You decided to play along. 

"Fine." You let go of his hand and ran upstairs out of the basement and into Daehyun's room. You plopped yourself on the bed and playing with your hair, noticing the split ends you're getting at the ends. Daehyun didn't follow you upstairs which annoyed you a little bit. You started daydreaming on how it would actually feel like being a kpop star. You imagined yourself meeting G-dragon, Exo, JYJ and all the other boy bands. You then imagined Daehyun falling for another girl and leaving you for fame. What were you thinking?! Nonono, you shook off those thoughts. A knock came from the door. 

"Don't come in" You yelled. You played with your hair again. The doorknob turned and Daehyun entered. You looked up at him and burst out laughing straight away.

"Moyaaa~" You laughed so hard. He stuck a paper on his shirt saying 'contestant 189' that he had printed out. He starting laughing too and then bowed. 

"Annyonghaseyo, my name is Jung Daehyun and I would like to be a kpop star" He said in a Busan accent while laughing. You squeled and laughed harder. Oh my god he was so lame yet funny. 

"Ahh keurae? Where are you from?" You played the judge. 

"Busan" he replied still laughing abit. 

"Ahh, but you see you will have to adapt to the seoul accent and life to be a kpop star" You made up to show him that it will be hard for him to become a kpop star. 

"I can do a seoul accent" He suddenly spoke in a seoul accent. You laughed so hard you were tearing up. 

"Ahh.. What are you going to do when you get famous?"

"mm.. naneun, I will buy my girlfriend whatever she wants" He smiled. 

"Ahhhh, You have a girlfriend?" You said still playing the judge. 

"Nae"

"You're going to have to breakup with her as she will be a distraction." you commented. 

"I will never do that" He replied in a busan accent. 

"Waeyo? What are you going to do when you meet an idol that's prettier and better than her? You're just going to cause trouble" You were saying that to start a flame. 

"I won't find anyone prettier or better than her. Because there is no such thing." Your heart missed a beat and you stared at him with butterflies. 

"ehm. What song are you going to sing" You said dounding cold trying not to show that you were touched. 

"In heaven by JYJ" You nodded and he began singing the chorus. 

"Kajima tteo najima, Nae gyeothe isseojul suneun eobtni, Geojitmal da geojitmal, Jeonhyeo deulijiga anha, Saranghae neol saranghae, Han madi boyeojul suneun eobtni, Saranghae neol saranghae, Tto dashi saranghae jugettni~" he sang the chorus and after he was done he just smiled. 

"I'm sorry but you failed" You both started laughing and he climbed onto the bed laying down. You layed down on top of him facing him and landed a peck on his lips.

"Oppa, let's go out I'm bored" 

"After the cuddling" He wrapped his arms around you making you feel like there was no escape, but it still felt like the safest place in the world. You both layed down next to each and talked for hours. He had one hand wrapped around your waist and whenever you talked about things sincerely he listened as he looked into your eyes while toucking your face, or pushing a hairstand behind your ear, or playing with your fingers but still looking at you. And when he spoke you listened too. You held onto his hand tightly and scratched his arm softly while listening. 

"Oppa aren't we going out?" You asked.

"I'm too lazy" He whined. 

"Please!" You begged. He eventually agreed.You both got dressed and took the car this time as it was still so cold. You both stopped at a mall and went in for a little shopping. You shopped for hours and hours and Daehyun was starting to get tired. 

"Goongjoo, let's go home I'm so tired" He whined.

"But I want to shop"

"We've been shopping all day" He said walking behind you and whining. You ignored him and continued picking out jackets. You pulled one out and turned around placing it against Daehyun's chest and having a look. 

"oo, the color matches you" You complimented. 

"Let's go home~" He whined again. You picked out another color. 

"This matches you too oppa!" You said placing it against his chest. 

"Are you even listening?" 

"Which one do you want, the blue one or the red one?" You said completely ignoring him. 

"Soyeon-ah!" 

"Ah-oppa~ we'll leave after this shop~" You whined.

"Anya. I want to go home now." He sounded dead tired. 

"After this I'll get you sushi then we'll go home." Daehyun went quiet. 

"Finish quickly he said as he turned around and walked away to sit on a chair in the shop. Daehyun watched everything around him from how bored he was. He saw a family of three, a newlyled with a child. He smiled softly. *Hope she says yes when I pop the question someday* He thought of you. He looked back at you still smiling softly and he had the urge to giggle a bit. He knows how much you love shopping, just watching you shop was entertaining, but following you around was a pain in the . He stood up when you walked up to the cashier and walked up to you. He payed for your clothes and then held onto your hand as you left the shop. You both headed to the Food court and stood in front of the sushi restaurant and looked up at the menu on the screen. You both pointed at what you wanted and came to a decision on which ones to order. 

"Go find us a table and sit down I'll order the food" You said. 

"You sure? What if you forget what I want" 

"Daehyun I won't. I know how crazy you get when it comes to food" you smiled. 

"California roll?" He smiled. 

"You got it" You both punched your fists against eachother cutely and he pointed at you then laughed. You watched him walk away and you stood in line. Daehyun found a table and slouched down on his seat and put his hands in his pockets as he watched you wait in line. He smiled remembering the cute fist punch. He watched you walk a bit out of line to check the menu again and he smiled. He called you and you answered. 

"If the line is too long then just get bubble tea" He said watching you. 

"Arrasseo" You replied. You both waited for a while so then you left the line and went to the bubble tea shop, a man in a black coat right behind you. He kept glancing at you. You moved from place to place and the man was still behind you, but you had no clue. Daehyun was paying attention and he furrowed his eyebrows as he started to get worried. He dialed your number. 

"Wae?"

"Go get some sushi, the line is short now" He said. He wanted to make sure if the guy was really after you.

"Arrasseo" He put the phone away and watched you walk to the sushi restaurant, the man right behind you. He saw him get out a piece of cloth out of his pocket and he started getting close to you. Daehyun stood up and rushed towards you. 

The man was about to reach for you until -"Goongjoo-ah!" Daehyun yelled. People turned around and were giving looks. Your cheeks turned pink. Daehyun approached you and grabbed you by the hand and starting dragging you away. 

"Wae-irae? (why are you acting like this) Don't you want sushi?" You said startled by his actions. 

"I don't want sushi anymore, I want to sleep" He said still dragging you. You scoffed *What's gotten intp him?*

He knew it. It was about time that your father send someone to try and something to you. He knew it would get this dangerous, even more dangerous next time. This time he was lucky to have been there with her, the next time he might not be. He shut the cars door on your side and then got in from his side. 

"Oppa kwenchana" He didn't reply and continued putting on his seatbelt. 

"oppa"

"Seatbelt" He said. 

"oppa wh-" He cut you off by puting on the seatbelt for you. He started the car and started driving at the same time keeping an out on the review mirrors for anyone who would be following. You noticed his unusual behavior and you couldn't tell why. You both arrived and he carried the shopping bags into the house placing them on the couch. He walked upstairs and plopped himself on the bed. You walked into the room and slowly got on bed. 

"oppa what's wrong" He at his fingers. 

"Ani keunyang.. I felt like I was going to fall because I had a headache" He lied. He lied because he did not want to scare you. He lied because you were finally starting to feel safe and happy and he didn't want you to start feeling unsafe again. He lied because he loves you, but that wasn't right of him to do. He lied because he didn't want you to leave him thinking it's not even safe being with Daehyun. He lied because he doesn't want you to stay up late at night thinking you'll get killed. He lied because he cares.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know! But I wanted to make it short this time^^ Thankyou for reading! Stay tuned for updates!