Chapter 21

Forgotten Memories

He got out of his car slamming the door. He walked over to your side and opened the door for you. 

"Come down (out of car)" He said calmly. You were furious but you kept it all in and ignored him. You stayed silent and looked forward. 

"Get down! (out of car)" He said and grabbed your wrist tightly. He dragged you out of the car and slammed the door. You were trying to pull your self back and you were trying to remove his hand off of your wrist with your other hand. 

"Let go!" You rose your voice. He ignored you and kept dragging you to the house. 

"You're not letting go?! Ah let go!!" You screamed. He opened the front door and pulled you in shutting the door with a slam. You punched his hand, his grip on you was really strong this time. He dragged you up the stairs and into his room. He locked the room after you were dragged fully into the room. You swung you arm down and he finally let go. You were both breathing heavily. Your wrist caught his attention and he felt guilty on the inside. Your wrist was red with the mark of his hand on it. You walked up to the door but he stood in front of you. You were slowly waking up from being drunk. 

"Bpikyo(move)" You said looking up at him. He kept looking into your eyes and stayed silent. You tried getting through by moving from side to side and pushing him. 

"BPIKYO!" You screamed your eyes tearing up and trying to push him away. He held your arms just below the shoulder and was holding on to  you and pushing you back. He pushed you back one final push and your head was hung low. You gave up. Parts of your hair covered your face. 

"Bpikyo.. chjebal..(please)" You said with your head still hung low. 

"Just listen to me first" he said holding your arms just below your shoulders softly. You pushed him back. 

"Shireo! Nal michigae hae chincha! (you're driving me crazy)" You rose your voice looking up at him with your tearful face. 

"Well avoiding me won't make it any better!" He rose his voice back at you. You went silent. 

"Look, I didn't want to hurt you I-"

"That was all fake wasn't it. You pretending to be a good 'boyfriend'" You cut him off. 

"What? No it wasn't-"

"Bbong jijima(don't lie). It makes you look more of a fool" You cut him off again. 

"Fine you want me to be honest? I will. In the beggining I just wanted you back because I didn't want to see you with Youngjae, I admit I was jealous and I felt like he didn't deserve you. But after that I actually fell for you again. You're the only person I fell for in my entire life, and I was scared of losing you again, that's why I didn't say anything. I thought it would be better for you to remember by yourself"

"Niga wae? Why would you want me to go through all that pain?! You didn't want to hurt me? bull" You said getting up and heading to the door. He grabbed your arms and pushed you against the wall. 

"You have every right to be mad, just don't leave" You scoffed at him and a tear slipped down your face. 

"Do you think any other girl in my position would stay?" You said coldly with a blank expression. He teared up but he was mad. 

"It's going to be hard developing feelings for you again" You said giving him a final stare and you reached for the door knob. He grabbed your wrist. 

"Take it back" He said with a firm tone of voice. You looked down at his hand. 

"Take it back!!" He said pulling you towards him. 

"Let me go!" you said trying to push him off. He held you tightly and made you look into his eyes. They were red as they had tears slipping down his face. 

"Jal motesseo! ( I did wrong)" He said trying to stop you from moving around. 

"Just let me-" he suddenly grabbed you closer and you felt his lips on yours. You tried pushing him off but he was forcing the kiss. You kept on punching his chest until he let go. You pushed him away from you and you starred at him in disbelief. You wiped your lips slopply with the back of your hand. You walked to the door and opened it then slammed it behind you. You walked to 'your room' and slammed the door even louder. Daehyun stood there as he ran his fingers through his hair. He turned around and ran to your room. He opened the door and found you getting out your clothes to put in your suitcase. He walked up to you and grabbed your suitcase. You grabbed the other end. 

"Just leave me alone!" You screamed as you tried getting your suitcase back. "Daehyun keumanhae!!" You screamed as he kept on pulling the suitcase away from you. You pulled it back but he was stronger. "YAH JUNG DAEHYUN" You screamed and just a few moments later the suitcase went flying across the room hitting the wall, and opening with things scattered on the ground. You both froze at the sight. Daehyun's eyes widened. The box that had the ripped photos was open and the photos were scattered on the ground. 

"where'd you find these?" he said shocked. You didn't reply. He bend down and started picking up the photos, while slowly picking up his speed. His eyes drifted to the box that came in touch with his hand. He put the photos inside and walked out. 

"Yah! Those are mine!!" You ran after him. He entered his room and stood on a chair. His hands searched the top of his closet until he felt what he had in mind. He grabbed the box and got down quickly opening the box and turning it upside down so that everything just fell out. It was the other half of the photos. Your eyes widened. You looked at Daehyun but his eyes were all over the ground. He bend down quickly and started putting the pictures together, trying to fit the right pieces together like a puzzle. You looked at how he was doing that, his eyes were watering. He smiled while a tear fell from his eyes. He looked happy. He was doing everything so quickly that he didn't realise you were still standing there. You walked out of the room and you sat on the couch in the living room. Daehyun stood up and grabbed a glue stick from his desk and sat back down. He started glueing the pieces back together and then putting them in piles of dates in which he still remembered the order of. You came back in a while later and he was still sitting down with his back against the cupboards and  his legs crossed. But this time he was all done. He was just holding one photo in his hand and starring at it. He ran his fingers over the photo. He looked like a child that found the treasure on the fake map. He noticed he wasn't the only one in the room and he looked up at you. It was silent. He stood up and walked up to you pulling you into a sudden hug. 

"Mianhae" he said sobbing a bit. "Jal motesseo" he whispered over and over again. Your heart started beating fast. As much as you wanted to give up your love for him,  you couldn't. Your heart ached. He tucked your head into his chest and hugged you tighter. Your arms rose up slowly and you held onto the back of his shoulders. Your eyes teared up and you closed them feeling safe again in his arms. 

 

You were now both sitting quietly on the ground, both of you leaning against his closet. He fiddled with the photo in his hand. It was a picture of you and him. He was wearing a suit and you were wearing that white dress from the last memory you got. It was at a formal event. 

"Was that our last date.. before things happened?" You said after the long pause of silence. He looked at you then back at the photo and nodded. You crawled over to the other photos and sat on your knees looking through them slowly. Your back was facing Daehyun. He leaned his head on his closet and he stared at you from your back. A small smile cringled onto his lips. *you're mine again* He then crawled over to you and backhugged you while sitting on his knees. Your eyes widened and you blushed for the first time in so long. He planted a kiss on your neck then looked down at the photo you were holding. 

"That was our third date" He said with a soothing voice. 

"I know, I remember" You said smiling finally being able to say those words. Daehyun smiled when you said that. You turned your self around and crossed your legs. Daehyun crawled and leaned back on the closet and he starred at you. You crawled closer to him to take a look at his face. 

"oppa.. You're eyes are puffy" Daehyun smiled and held both your hands. 

"So are yours" He said smiling. He let go of one of your hands and patted the space beside him. You crawled and sat next to him. He put his arm around you and made you rest on his chest. He carressed your hair with the arm that was around you. 

"Let's not fight again. And let's be honest to eachother from now on." He said leaning his head onto yours. He held out his pinkie with the tattoo. You smiled reading Goongjoo. You then wrapped your pinkie around his. He then stood up and you stood up behind him. He held onto your hand and dragged you to the bathroom. He started washing your face. 

"I made you cry a lot didn't I?" He said while washing your face. You nodded with your eyes shut tight.

"Mianhae, I'll do better from now on" he said wiping your face. You opened your eyes and looked at him.

"na ddo(me too)" You said smiling. He washed his face and he wiped it himself. He walked out of the bathroom and you followed right behind him. You were about to walk out of the room when Daehyun startled you. 

"Odiga? (Where are you going)" you turned around. 

"My room I need to-" 

"Anya! Just sleep here tonight" he said sounding sad. 

"I was going to get my Pj's" You said. His cheeks turned a shade of light pink. 

"Ehm, I'll get them for you" He said walking out of the room. 

 

You walked out of the bathroom and looked down at your self. 

"Really Daehyun?" He sat up from bed and smiled. 

"Wae, it's cute!" He said getting up from bed. You looked at his pj's. 

"When did you even get these?" You said climbing onto bed. You were both wearing couple pj's. He laid his head on your lap and you played with his hair. 

"I bought them when you went to your last doctors appointment, but it wasn't the right time I guess" He said playing with your fingers. 

"psh. They're not nice anyway" you teased. He poked your cheek. 

"yah" You couldn't help but giggle. "oh" he sat up looking at you with an 'o' shape formed with his lips. You dropped your smile. 

"w-wae?" you asked worried there might be something on your face. He smiled widely. 

"I haven't heard that in a while" 

"That's because I left for a few days" You said. 

"Felt like years" he said. You giggled again and punched him lightly. 

"oh!" he formed the 'o' shape again and he pointed at you. "Do it again!" he said. 

"ehm. anyo" you said trying to sound tough. 

"Fine, what if I make you?" he said smirking. You gave him a confused look. He started poking your stomach and you dropped laying down on the bed. He was tickeling you everywhere and you were laughing so hard. 

"Daehyun stop!" you screamed while laughing. He stopped. 

"You just called me Daehyun" Your eyes widened and he started tickeling you again. 

"Arrasseo! Oppa! Oppa!" He started laughing with you.

"That's not right!" he laughed. 

"Prince!! prince! My handsome prince!" You tried saying the words now that you couldn't breathe. He stopped and laughed. He layed down next to you and faced you. You were both breathing heavily and he smiled while letting a breath out. 

"Oori goongjoo" he said starring at you smiling. You smiled back. 

"Babo" You said back. 

"You still smell like alchohol" he said flicking your forehead. You sat up. 

"I'll go washup" 

 

You came out after drying your hair and plopped onto bed. Daehyun's eyes were closed but they opened slowly. He smiled when he saw you. 

"Go to sleep" You said looking into his eyes. 

"I'm not sleepy, I was just daydreaming" He said smiling. You were both lying sideways on the bed. 

"oppa" 

"m" he hummed back. 

"I think I'm still a little drunk" He laughed at you. 

"eo you are" He said smiling. You closed your eyes. 

"Oppa sing for me" You said with your eyes closed. He put his hand on your back and started patting while singing you a song. You missed his voice, and you were so lucky to be able to hear it again. His voice was so soothing you drifted off to sleep. 

"Chanya? (you sleeping)" He said after a while. Your eyes were still closed and you didn't budge. He smiled. He got off bed and grabbed a blanket from the closet then covered you with it. He got under the covers with you and he kept starring at your face. He leaned in and planted a kiss on your forehead. 

"saranghae"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Short chapter I know! I know I keep saying I have a lot of work but it's because I actually do :( It's not an excuse I swear :( I'm so sorry I keep uploading short chapters! It's just my school is the top school in the region and it's hard being in it because you get a lot of work~~~ It's hard to cope with! I will be out of the country for a few days so I won't be able to upload another chapter. But once the winter break comes I will be sure to upload many more chapters and hopefully make them much longer! Winter break is very soon! Can't wait~ Omg I can't wait till exo's comeback either! and now I'm getting off topic kekekek, I hope you guys liked this chapter and stay tuned for updates! Annyong^^