Chapter 11

Forgotten Memories

You felt your head throbbing so hard. You started to feel dizzy. 

*Flashback*

"YOU KILLED HER YOU MURDERER WHAT KIND OF A FATHE-" You got a slap in the face before you could continue talking. You fell down on your knees with your tears still falling down. 

"Your mother deserved it! I would kill you too but I'm holding it in" You looked up to see your fathers face. 

"Nappeunom(You're so bad)" You said glaring at him. "AH" you screamed when you recieved another slap from him, this time whacking your head with it. 

"He changed you, that bastard. You will break up with him or else I will have him erased too" He said threatning you. 

"Don't you dare. Don't you f***king DARE-" He grabbed you by your collar and dragged you up the wall. 

"You're my daughter and I control you, YOU DO WHAT I SAY" He said shaking you. 

"I don't follow the orders of a cold hearted murderer" You said not afraid of his threats. He started hitting you so hard. You dragged you from the wall and pushed you against the cabinet in the living room. You screamed as he hit you so much. 

"I CONTROL YOU! YOU DO WHAT I SAY! DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE YOUR MOTHER" You covered your eyes and cried. Your hair looked like it was being pulled out, your lip was busted and your body had bruises all over. Your clothes were ripped and your eyes were red from crying so much. He grabbed a vase and threw it on the ground infront of you. You screamed and covered your ears. You sobbed so much. 

"SIR! SIR PLEASE STOP" Eungi came out running with the driver. They dragged him out. You sat there so scared of everything. Eungi came by after a short while. 

"Agashi" 

"STAY AWAY FROM ME" You were going insane now. You were shaking. You stayed there sitting with your knees about to your chest and your hands still covering your ears. You sat there for hours rocking in the same place. Eungi and thr driver went out with the father. You stayed alone. You suddenly heard someone running. You covered your ears tighter and stopped sobbing to avoid making sounds. You were so scared. 

"Soyeon-ah!" He ran up to you. 

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER" You screamed. He looked at you confused. 

"Soyeon it's me D-" 

"DON'T" You screamed and shut your eyes tight. He walked up to you crushing the glass on the floor with his shoes. He bent down to your level and held your wrists slowly. You opened your eyes slowly. It was him. Your eyes starred at him. *Is this real?* he touched your face and you hugged him immediatly. You both burried eachothers faces into eachothers shoulders. You held onto to eachother so tight. You started sobbing so much. 

"Oppa, I was going to die" You said sobbing. He was also crying silently as he hugged you tighter. He broke the hug and carried you so that you don't get hurt from the glass. You then walked out of the house. He was pulling your arm. 

"Where are we going"

"My house. You're staying there from now on" he said, still sounding weak. You stopped him. 

"My dad is going to kill me if I go!" You said angry. 

"So what you want to stay in that hell hole until you die?!" He rose his voice. You didn't reply. He grabbed you back into a hug. 

"I'm sorry I was too late" He said sobbing into your shoulder. 

You started feeling dizzy and you felt your self fall on the ground. "Soyeon-shi!" Mr park was about to grab you but it was too late. You were awake but your eyes were closed. You couldn't move and your head was throbbing. 

*Another flashback* 

You turned 17 years old on that year. You were coming back a day early from a school's camping trip. You wanted to surprise your dad. Your mom was still in Singapore and will be coming back in a few days. You entered the house and looked around. You looked everywher for you father. You opened the door to his room to find him with another woman. 

"Appa?" You said. The woman turned around. 

"Kim Eungi?" You said shocked. 

"Darling I-" He wanted to explain but you ran out of the door. You were crying so much. You called Yoomi. 

"Yoomi" You said crying. "I need to talk to someone" She told you to come over to her house.

You were now in her room and you were just trying to forget about what happened. 

"I feel bad for you Soyeon-ah. The guy you like doesn't like you, your father's a cheater, and well. Your life " She said with a sad tone but with a hint of eness. You sighed and fixed your glasses. Yoomi smiled happy at the fact that your life is a disaster now. 

You were now screaming from the pain. You held onto your head and gave punches. Mr. park carried you out of the room. 

*Another flashback*

You saw him almost make a move on her outside the club. He was so drunk. He pushed her to the wall and it seemed like he was leaning in for a kiss. But before their lips touched

"Yoomi?" You said not believing your eyes. The man turned around. Your eyes widened. It was him. Yoomi walked up to him and interwined her fingers with his and smiled at you. 

"Annyong" She said with her y smile. He shook her hand off. 

"How could you!" You screamed at him. 

"Anyaa, its not what it seems likeee. You take everything so seriously!" He said in a very drunk way. 

"If things are like this then I am going to take things seriously!" He walked up to you trying to hold you. You pushed him off crying. 

"Mwoh? Make your life better? Filled with happiness? You brought nothing but pain!!" You said screaming. 

You found yourself lying on a moving bed. You opened your eyes slowly and you looked up. There were doctors facing you. You closed your eyes again. 

*Another Flashback* 

You were learining how to make waffles for your dear loved one. You suddenly felt a pair of sneaky arms snake down your waist. He rested his chin on your shoulder. 

"Goodmorning goongjoo" he said smiling. You turned around still in his arms. 

"Goodmorning my babo" You said smiling. He stole a quick kiss from you. You turned around and continued with your cooking. He rested his chin on your shoulder again. 

"Mwohae? (what are you doing?)" he said with a soft voice. 

"Making you waffles" You said. 

"I wanted cheesecake though" He whined. 

"You're going to die from cheesecakes if you keep eating them" You said sighing. He chuckled and kissed your cheek. 

"What's up with you and stealing kisses today?" you said laughing. 

"It's cause I don't get cheesecake today, so instead I steal kisses" He said smiling. 

And with that your drifted off into a black world. 

 

You opened your eyes. You looked around to find yourself in a hospital. The nurse entered the room. 

"Excuse me.. what happened" You said with a weak voice. 

"You collapsed and you had to be taken to the emergency. But everything's fine now. You slept for 5 days now" She said smiling. She checked on you then left the room. *Five days?* You suddenly remembered everything. You remembered everything except for that one person's face. You sighed. *I'm never going to remember him* You were thinking of Kim Eungi. *This * You thought. You someone at your rooms door. You gave them your back before knowing who it was. You faced the other way. 

"Soyeon.." you didn't relply. 

"Soyeon it's me..Daehyun" Your eyes widened. He sounded exactly like the man in the flashbacks. You turned around and sat up. You haven't seen him for about a week and a half. He walked up and sat on the chair beside the bed. 

"Kwenchana? I heard you were here." You layed down and stared at him. 

"I got my memories back." you said coldly. His eyes grew wide and he didn't know what to say. 

"So.. you reme-"

"Not everything. But I know mostly everything now. The only thing left is to find out who it was.. that person" You said. His eyes softened. 

"You'll remember soon" He said trying to smile. He put his hand into his pocket and pulled out the key. Your eyes widened. 

"I figured I'd hold onto this until you woke up.." He said handing it to you. You put it into your purse. 

"Gomawo..." You said. He smiled. 

"I got you something" He said and he opened a big box. It was cheesecake. 

"I wanted cheesecake though" He whined. 

"You're going to die from cheesecakes if you keep eating them" You said sighing. He chuckled and kissed your cheek. 

You looked up at him. *You are so alike* He smiled at you as he set the box back on the table. *God. Please help me find out soon* 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
ANOTHER CHAPTER WOOOOOO! ahahah yeah I didn't know how to end this either. Do you readers want me to let her remember quickly? or let it take up take till like chapter 15 or 20? YOU DECIDE! It's cause I'm confused on when to do it :S Help me~ k k k anyways! thankyou so much for the support and stay tuned for updates. Annyong^^