The Key ( Part 2)

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 6.167w

.

.

“ C-Changmin hyung.. ”  Looking nervously at the tall lean figure in front of him.

"Oh hey! What a surprise, i didnt expect to see you coming here with Suho" he laughs as he fix his sweater that keeps falling off his shoulder. he wears a long sleeved fluffy soft blue long sweater with a long loose black cotton pants.

"... B-but wh-How??" he cant form his question nicely since he still is shaken by the reality, by the sudden appearance of his beloved hyung.

“ How? Well it seems that this time we’re also reincarnated with you guys, how rare is it right” Changmin grins as Luhan goes silent again.

 

‘ So its still hard for him to face each other like this huh..’

Suho feels the awkwardness in Luhan so he tried to begin a new topic.

 

“ Hyung this painting ─”

“ OHOO so you realize it too? It’s the symbol of our power.. Look its yours” Changmin pointing his finger to the top right side where a water drop symbol is.

“ And that’s yours hyungg”

“ Yup it was mine before but now its Chanyeol’s─ Anyway How did you guys get drench? It didnt even rain outside" He asks his maids to go get some towels and a changing clothes for them.

"W-well something happened before we went here.." Changmin just oowed him after he realize they didnt really want to talk about it, " So is he taking a good care of my phoenix?”

“ W-Well he is.” He's fidgeting around, making Changmin raised his eyebrow as he leans on to the wall eyeing the latters in front of him.

“ You don’t look so sure.. Are you lying to me?”

“ N-No! For a hundred years he took a good care of it! B-But for this era..”

“ And why is that?”

“ Well hyung something happened─”

 

“ Suho-ah, Hyung didn’t know about it?” Luhan cut him off, he seems confused.

“ .. I don’t tell him”

“ Wha- I thought he knows!”

“ Hey Hey I don’t know anything so mind to share your stories with me?” He is curious tho because hey who likes to be left out? They shared the same history before so lets say they're already like a family and he must be very unhappy to be left out.

 

Changmin takes them to the living room not very far from their current place. It’s a classic decorated room, Suho realize that every room in this house differently decorated, they passed a dinning room before and they see a red coloured wall, that makes it looks like a blood chinese themed.

As they took a seat, a maid comes and gives them their towels and fresh clothes for them to change. Once they quickly changes their clothes and drying their hairs. A minutes later another maid comes in to place a cup of tea for each of them and some sweets, then she bowing to them and leaving those 3 alone again. Changmin pours many cookies on his plate and munches them like a hungry bear. he checks the tea if its already finely brewed or not, once he was sure he poured some into their glass after a bite of cookie.

 

“ Hey Luhan your power is still telekinesis right?” He asks while he pours some sugar into his tea.

“Y-Yes.”

“ So can you help me to bring that book? The one with the red cover on it.” Luhan answer with a simple nod, he’s not really comfortable with this situation when Changmin told him to use his power in front of him. It seems like he wants to make him remember what he did at ‘that’ time.

But still Luhan used his power to bring it over and place it next to Changmin.

 

“ Thanks. Are you still uncomfortable with me ordering you to use your power?”

 

Bulls eye.

Luhan gulps nervously, he didnt move a bit. He really wish the sofa can eat him alive right there right now cause its soo damn uncomfortable. or maybe get out from this house soon enough. And he is wondering why didn’t Suho help him? He looks at him and sees him sipping on his tea calmly like nothing happens.

He really want to punch him hard for not helping.

 

“Luuluu i'm asking you, I don’t like it when people ignore me.” He lay his back on the sofa and playing with his bangs. His words are a bit intimidating for Luhan so he straighten his body and trying to look at the latter's eyes which is failed after just a few seconds.

 

“ Umm.. Yes hyung..”

“ Hey listen.”

He adjusts his seat, leaning on his knees putting his chin ontop of his palm, looking at his dongsaeng.

“ Look at me.”

Luhan moves his head to face him but still he still avoids eye contact.

 

“ First I won’t blame you for what happened at that time. Its just an accident no one could predict what will happen next.”

“ Tao can do that” Suho added while munching on his favourite cookies, “ Don’t talk Junmyeon” Suho almost spill his tea, not expecting a reply from his hyung.

 

“ I'm alive now, with a perfect body. So why did you still feel guilty about it? At that time we don’t have any better option than that..”

“ But i can’t get rid of that memories! The time I h-hurt you guys, t-the time when I make that huge things fly toward you guys. I can't get rid any of it!!” Luhan grabs his kneecap rather hardly with his head hung low, his body shakes as he speaks.

 

Changmin drinks his tea to calm himself down after seeing his dongsaeng reaction, well he regreted to even asking the question. “ Sorry maybe I push you too far. Lets change the subject shall we?”

 

“ N-no im okay h─”

“ Okay sorry if im too blunt but if you keep behave like that when you face me, I will begin to hate you, you know”

 

Luhan is on the urge to cry. He really tried to keep it in but hearing what his hyung said it really make his heart hurts, he is scared, he didnt want to be hated by his hyungs but still he cant behave normally like as if nothing happened. He knew he shouldn’t behave like a child, not even Changmin had a grudge towards him.

 

“ Im just.. shocked. Suddennly we meet up like this a-and honestly i didn’t know yet how to behave when I have to see you guys again. I really didn’t know where should I put my face, im the one who ruined your life..”

 

Changmin is silent, he gives some times for Luhan to breath or to calm himself, not wanting his dongsaeng to freak out each time he throws a question at him.“… Cant you just behave normaly toward us? Its not like we hate you, you know.. Even Jae-hyung wants to meet you”

 

“ J-Jaejoong hyung?! He also reincarnated?!” Changmin nods, “ Yup. All of TVXQ members  manage to reincarnated with you guys.. “

“ W-Where are they now?? Is he in Korea?” Luhan asks curiously, forgetting his nervousness after he got excited to hear the news about his favourite hyung.

“ I heard that Yunho and Jae hyung are going somewhere. I don’t know where they are. And for Junsu, he is in Japan. And i heard that Yoochun is doing some research in Germany but im not sure what he is looking for. so yeah we are all got separated” he laughs abit and reliefs to see his brothers face began to relax.

 

Luhan and Suho are really happy to hear that, they really want to tell the others about this, and ofcourse they want to meet them someday..

 

“ Do they have the memories too?” Suho asks.

“ Yes. Because of it we manage to meet each other. Maybe it thanks to you guys.”

“ Why? We didn’t do anything..”

“ When you guys open the crates, your memories are going to its owner, during that process it seems that our memories is also come back to us. Even though normally it's only yours memories that being saved, not us"

“ So that’s why when i meet you recognized me.. “ Suho recalls the time when his father introduced him to his work-partner’s son, Changmin a few years ago when he is still a highschool freshman.

“ Yup. Im glad we meet at that time… Oh yeah what do you want to tell me Suho?”

“ Oh umm Actually..”

 

Suho tells him everthing about their situation, about the attacks, their members difficulties, and how come Suho didnt open his crate yet. Ofcourse that leads the talk to his health problem, Changmin can understand though.

 

“ Well i hope you already have a plan because with your current condition if you tried to open the last crate, you might collapse.”

“ Right now I'm drinking a medic pills from a doctor, so I think I can make it somehow.. “

“ Well take care of yourself then.. I can call for Yunho-hyung if you need his help, his advice somehow can be usefull.. And you said you want to go to that mansion?”

“ Yup, you still have the key right hyung?”

“ Key? Hmm Yeah I think ihave it. Let me check it first.” Changmin got up and went to his bedroom.

 

Luhan and Suho are alone in that room.

 

“ How do you feel right now hyung?”

“ I hate you Suho. Why didn’t you say anything about we are going to meet Changmin hyung?? I’m so death a few minutes ago!!”

“ AND why didn’t you help me when he started talking with me?!! You know I had a problem with them!!”

“ Well they didn’t have any problem with you.. You are the one who being so thoughtful of it.” Suho replies calmly while he picks some chocolate cake and eats it.

“ You are so mean.. “

 

They spend the rest of time silently eating, until Changmin is back with a medium sizes box in his arm.

 

“ Heyheyy sorry to keep you waiting. Here is it.” He places the box on the table and opens it. He take some bundle of paper and an old key, can be seen how old is it just from the physics. 

“ Thanks hyung.. and this is?” Suho opens the papers.

“ It’s a spell for offense and defense that our group used back then. I wrote it down for you guys, it might be useful for battles. I want to give it to you a long time ago but I’m not reincarnated until this era” he laughs bitterly, "oh and keep that key closely to you, i dont want to hear that the key is missing okay. i want to give you the duplicate but i cant remember where did i put it."

"Ne arasso hyung, Thank you for the note! and i think its time for us to leave.."

“ Why didn’t you stay here for a night? It's already past 9.. And its cold outside.” He shivered just by seeing the trees rustling outside the window.

“ No we are fine hyung. Thank you for your help”

 

They went outside, Changmin told his driver to drive them home. Since it would raining soon and its dangerous to be outside at this time.

 

“ Finally we are going home but.. WHY DID YOU COME ALONG HYUNG?!!” Changmin is going with them, he even didnt bother to change his clothes, only adding a fluffy slippers. His dresscode is kind of like a sleepover themed.

 

“ I want to know where is your house so I come along.. I heard you live in gangnam?” he looks at Suho who sit in the middle with an excited eyes.

“ Yes that’s right but unfortunately we are not going there hyung..”

“ hm? So where are we going now?”

“ To Jongin─ I mean Kai’s house..”

“ Kai? That Taemin twins? He must be still very rebellious I guess. “

“ Yeah he really is like a brat sometimes. But Sehun manage to keep him still.”

“ Oh-ho so they are still dating even in this era?? What a lovely couple~ and by the way are you still with Kris?” Changmin’s question hits him. His cheek is red as tomato, he wants to answer but he can’t, too embarrassed. Luhan laughing like crazy after seeing Suho’s face.

 

“ Yah Suho!! HAHAHHAHA your face is so funny!!! Yes hyung they’re still together”

“ Yah Luhan I will kill you!”

“ Yah i'm your hyung! Show some respect!” he teases Suho. Changmin laughs.

“ You are both a leader, so be good to each other okay?” Changmin patted Suho’s head.

“ N-ne hyung..”

 

.

 

“ Oh it seems like we have arrived. “

“ Oh I can see Suho’s car! That’s yours right?”

“ Yeah.. I bet all of them are here.”

 

They get off the car. Suho rings the bell, soon after that a familiar woman appears, its Jongin’s mom.

“ Omo! You are so latee, Come inside!”

She opens the door for them and let them in by themselves because this isn’t the first time they get in excluding Changmin tho.

 

Once they took the stairs, they could heard many voice echoing at the 2nd floor where Jongin’s room is. Luhan is about to opens the door but Suho stops him.

“ What is it?”

“ W-Well.. Do you think Sehun is mad?”

“ umm I don’t know. But he might be felt guilty after what he did rather than get angry.. Let just get in… “ Suho nods.

 

Once Luhan opens the door almost all of them are looking towards the door, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are playing a video games with Xiumin and Kyungsoo. Kris is drinking cola while playing flappy bird, he looks kinda pissed. Lay, Chen and Tao are playing the laptop.  And Jongin is laying down on his bed with a book on his hand, beside him is Sehun whose back is facing the door, maybe he’s sleeping?

 

“ Hyung! finally you come back! I thought you forgot about these kids!” Chanyeol talks while still not turning around look at them because Baek is almost winning the game. “ Yeheyyyy I win Yeol! Give me that chips!” He put his hands on his hip while taking the chips out of Chanyeol's hand.

“ You guys are too much! I want to eat that too!!” Xiumin tried to get it from Baek, “ Yah Baek!”

“ Yah yah.. you guys are too loud, we could hear your voice from the stairs..” Luhan walks toward annoyed Kris who is about to throw his phone and he did. " THAT GAME"

“ Only the winner deserve to get prize~ Oh who is that hyung?” Baek who finally realize the unfamiliar figure behind Suho asked while pointing at the latter. One by one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter