Reunion (Part 2)

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7,420w

 

.

.

“ Quests? Who are they?”

“  Its from our team, China’s EXO.”

“ The rest of us”  

.

“ What?! China’s EXO?? Is that means we have more than 6 member??” Yeol shocked to hear the news.

“ W-what do you mean by ‘the rest of us’?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Well as you can see here, we already have two of them in this room.” Suho answered.

 

“ Im Kris, Chinese name’s Wu Yi Fan. Im the leader.”

 

“ And I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you all ^^”

 

“ So there are still 4 member left? Or more than that?” Jongin asked while eating the lollipop that baekhyun brought, ofcourse it makes the smaller one angry.

“ Only 4 members left, they will arrive tonight. So we will held a meeting tomorrow.” The others nodded.

 

“ By the way.. Where is Siwon hyung?” Suho asked. Baekhyun turn around with his hand still on the lollipop’s stick that was inside Jongin’s mouth not wanting to let it go.

“ I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since they drop us at the hospital yesterday..” He gives up on it, he let it go and wipe his sticky hand with a tissue. Leaving Jongin all happy.

 

“ I tried to call twice but it was rejected. He didn’t answer..” Sehun sighed.

 

“ Who is this Siwon guy?” Kris asked.

“ He is kind of our supervisor? We don’t need it afterall… “ Jongin answered while bringing Sehun an apple.

“ Supervisor? I thought only us who has it.”

“ Really? Wow what a coincidence! Is he a Chinese?” Suho asked.

“ Yup his name is Hankyung. But he isn’t a legendary. “ Said Luhan as he staring at Jongin.

 

Jongin look at Luhan and scoofed “ Yah why did you stare at me like that? have you fall for me?”  Luhan smirked and say “ Don’t get to cocky. You will regret what you just said after you get your memories soon” 

 

Jongin gulped a bit regretting whar he had just said, he knew Luhan has the memories so this is kind of intimidating for those who doesn’t have the memories.

Sehun look at Jongin and at Luhan who smilling like an angel “ Umm Luhan-hyung? Im just guessing but by any chance your power is telekinesis?”

 

Luhan stunted for a while, he takes a glance at the others, Suho and Kris has the same expression, it’s a shocked face. They don’t even know how to react to Sehun’s sudden guess.

 

“ Umm y-yeah.. How did you know?” tried to remain calm by putting his best awkward smile.

“ I have seen you before..” Sehun look up to meet Luhan’s eyes. “ in my dreams.”

 

Suddenlly the atmosphere tense up, Luhan doesn’t smile anymoe and took a few step forwards Sehun’s bed. “W-What is it? what is in your dream Sehun-ah?” Luhan asked without avoiding sehun’s eyes.

Suho tried to stop Luhan from asking him such a question but Kris stopped him. “ Just let him. For this once Joon.” Suho shove his hand softly and whisper “ Don’t ever call me with that name again.”

 

“ Y-You.. “ Sehun’s body begin to shaking a bit. Jongin who sit beside him hold his hand. “Sehun.”

“ What is it Sehun? Tell me.” Luhan look deeply into Sehun’s eyes.

“ M-Many people d-di-died..”

“ And then?”

“ Y-You-“ Sehun’s head begin to throbbing, he hold his head with his right hand. Something is going into his head, its like a cinematic record, he begin to panting hard when the scene when inside his head. 

 

Many blood. Dead bodies. A boy stood infront of him holding a weapon on his left. He flung everything, everyone who come near them. Blood splattered all over his body. He boy was taken by a big man. He look at Sehun mouthing

“ R-Run. Shi Xun”

A head flung right in front of him.

 

“ You were- Your h-head-“ Sehun cried, Jongin called him over and over again but he just cried and mumbled a word that Jongin doesn’t understand. Jongin give Luhan a death glare but he shocked to see Luhan was about to cry.

“ Yes. That’s your name Sehun-ah. So-“ Luhan touched Sehun’s cheeks with both of his hand and about to hypnotize him more.

“ STOP IT!” Suho yelled. “ That’s enough, Luhan!!” He cant let him do further.

Luhan stopped moving, Suho was a bout to grab his arm buy suddenly Luhan glare at him and flung him with his telekinesis. Suho hited the hard wall and a loud gasped could be heard. Baekhyun and Chanyeol rushed to his place, helping him to move.

“ You are a fool Suho. Even if you stopped me now, he will soon get his memories back. I was just tried gradually awaken ‘it’.-“

“ And you will make him go into a shocked state. It will make him not able to receive his own memories. His body will reject it, like the last time.” Suho groaned his body is all in pain.

“ O-ouch.. Yixing will get more work to do.. “ He stands up and stared at Luhan whose body is stiffened.

“ You just do it for your own good Luhan. You just want him to remembered you right?”

Luhan starled, he bit his lips he didn’t want to look at Suho.

“ No, Im-“

“Don’t lie. You never used your power to someone you love unless there is something you want from them. “

“ You want him to remember right? Everyone want it. Everyone would like it if they had their memories back. but not with sehun. You know why right? So stop your hypnotise and let Sehun be happy. Look you even make him cry. ”

Luhan turn around sees Sehun who cried in Jongin’s embrace. Jongin hussed him, patting his shoulder. He glared at Luhan who regretted what he has done.

 

“ S-sehun.. Im sorry..” Luhan wanted to touch Sehun, cares his cheek, kiss his forehead like a brother. Sehun look at him still confused, he cant recall what happened, what make him crying like this, all he could remember is just a pain. A pain on his chest.

 

“  我错过了你,兄弟 ” Without realizing it, Sehun said something that makes Luhan starled. It’s in Chinese language.

 

Luhan cried and hugged Sehun. “ I’m sorry Sehun-ah… I won't do it again, I promised. “ Sehun smiled and then fainted.

 

 

“ I think you did too far Luhan. That wasn’t Sehun.” Kris sighed. Everyone looked at Kris.

“ What do you mean?” Kyungsoo asked they really don’t have any idea what happened just now.

“ Well we could say Luhan has been hypnotize Sehun accidentally because of his emotional mood. He force Sehun’s memories to come out, and make Sehun unconscious. The one who is talking a few minutes ago isn’t Sehun that we know, it was the past Sehun.”

“ So that’s why he could say those word..” Jongin sighed. He help Luhan place Sehun back to his bed and let him sleep.

 

After a few minutes talking comfortably about themselves. Suho is explaining a bit of the case, about the memories, about the consequence etc. Until they heard a soft knock on the door as it opens.

“ Yah we waited for you guys and you havent come! You should at least told us!” Himchan stomping his feet along and hit Suho’s shoulder playfully.

“ Yah! Don’t hit me! Sorry we completely forgot about eating”

“ Is that what you guys did?” Yongguk pointing at the window behind Chanyeol, they freak out to find that the window has a crack in the middle.

“ I think its because of you Luhan hyung..” Baekhyun sighed.

“ We didn’t realize it before ( -_____-) “

“ S-sorry I will fix it later.. untill Yixing come.” Suho laughed.

“ Yixing definitedly will be busy as soon as he arrive here!” Suho laughed hard.

   

Kris still stared at Yongguk since he come in and sit next to Himchan. Yongguk stared back.

“ ehem. I think I should introduce my team. Im the leader Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk shakes hand with Kris who had back to reality.

“ I’m Kim Himchan.”

“ Im YoungJae and this one is Jung Daehyun” They bowed.

 

 “ I’m Jongup and this BAP’s maknae Zelo” they shakes hand with Luhan and Kris, and back chatting with Jongin.

“ Nice to meet you all.” Luhan smiled and chatting with Himchan.

 


*

After a few minutes talking, DaeJae plus Kyungsoo say they need to finished their project so they come home first. Only 6 people left so they decided to when to the cafeteria on the 2nd floor.

 

Once they arrive they took the outdoor seating. They ordered and until the maid come and bring their food.

The cafeteria isn’t really crowded, they can see an elderly couple and a group of teenage girl are sitting a few table from them. The girls are whispering to each other, looking at them like they’re seeing a diamond or something. But it’s really rare to see a good looking guys in the hospital..

Suho tried to ignore all the gaze, “ Hyung did you see Siwon-hyung? We already tried to call him twice but he didn’t answer”

“ Hmm I already tried too. I even come to his house this morning but his brother said that Siwon-hyung went somewhere early. Maybe he went on a date?” Yongguk answered while taking a sip of Himchan’s Americano and hiss because of the bitterness.

“ Date? At a time like this? But I think it’s fine, he doesn’t need to get involve in this case. He isn’t our school student anymore, and he use ‘supervisor’ position just for fun afterall..” Himchan added while drink his Americano happily.

 

Suho stayed silent, and blankly look at the small fountain near the lobby, he suddenly stands up and goes there, there is a little girl crying near the fountain. Suho come near her to comfort her, until finally the little girl smiled and the girl’s mom come to pick her, her mom thank Suho for accompanied her, Suho just smiled saying its okay.

 

Before the little girl went into their car, she run toward Suho and thank him. Suho squats down and makes her looking at his palm that suddenly summoning a small amount of water by using his magic, make it into a rabbit shaped then give it to her as a gift. She is really happy and show it to her mom as they get into their car. Once her mom saw it, she realize that Suho is a legendary, she immidiatelly bowed to thank him again.

 

Suho went back to the cafeteria, on the way back he stop moving, he feels someone is watching him. He looks around, he found nothing suspicious and he took a few steps and hear a voice.

 

“ You’re still so kind”

 

He stopped walking and look behind him, no one is there.

 

“ Even too kind, to be a human.”

 

He feels a goosebump, he still looking around searching for the anonymous, as he say “ Who are you? ”

 

“ You will know soon “

 

Then he could feel someone cares his left cheek, he gasped and shoved it with his shoulder as he turn around again, his back landed on someone’s firm chest and a pair of hands are closing Suho’s eyes.

 

"Oh you are here too"

 

“ Wha-“

“ Go away” It was Kris voice.

“ K-Kris? Let me go!” Suho grabbed kris’s finger trying to release himself from the taller guy.

 

“ He said so. Kris.”

 

“ I said go away. Don’t you dare to involve him in this.” He said a bit threaten.

 

“ Well he already been involved in this aren't he? Our boss really wants to meet you guys”

 

Suho stops moving ‘ is he one of Alpha’s team member?’

“ Go. Or I will force you to.” Kris threaten him more. The anonymous just giggled.

 

“ As usual, you are too serious. Kris. “

 

Kris snapped his finger and make the anonymous disappear, Suho doesn’t even has a chance to see his appearance.

 

Kris let him go making Suho turn around to face him.

“ Yah what is that? why didn’t you let me see? Who is he? Do you know him? Is-buh“ Kris squishes Suho cheeks, preventing him to not talking anymore.

“ Don’t asked me many question in the same time. You will cry if you see him”

Suho shove him off and careses his own cheek “ I won’t cry, its not like he has a scary face! Is he one of the Alpha team’s member? I never heard his voice..”

Kris sighed “ I don’t know.. And if he really is, we are really in trouble..” Kris is dragging Suho back to the Cafetaria and make him sit next to him. Suho just frowned by Kris’s sudden weird act.

Jongin look at these two, grins and whispering something to Jongup who sit next to him. Then they giggled. Suho is looking at them, he know they are talking about them but he just ignores them.

 

While talking, Jongin’s smartphone suddenly rings, he take it out from his pocket and answer.

“ Hello mom?”

 

“ Hey tell me what is sehun’s room number. We come to visit him.”

 

Jongin straighten up, making the others looking at him wondering what’s with his sudden movement.

“ N-now?? W-Where are you? I will come and pick you.” Jongin asked a bit shuttered while looking around searching for his mom’s figure.

 

“ Well Im at the lobby with Mrs.Oh.. Sh-“

 

“WHAT?!! You’re with his mom?? Oh-my-god.. Why didn’t you tell me before you come mommm?” Jongin give the other ‘his mom comes, we must go upstairs now’ gesture and make Chanyeol and Suho spilled their coffee. The others just blankly look at them not knowing what it means.


“ Yah! Hurry up at least 3 of us must be upstairs!” Suho desperately whispering to them. Baekhyun tilled his head and frowned “ Why in hurry? Its not like his mom will mad at us-“

 

“ It’s not like that Baek! Are you forgot that we lied to his mom about Sehun got hospitalize?? We MUST not let her meet the doctor!! Or we will get a problem!” Chanyeol explains. Baekhyun facepalmed his face, he really forgot about it.

“ Why must you guys lied to her?” Kris asked while taking a sip of his black coffee.

“ It will become more problematic if she knows.. She is too overprotective with Sehun more than Sehun’s past mom..” Suho is whispering a bit for the last word, Kris ooowed him and stay silent.

“ Okay wait for me okay!! Don’t go anywhere! I will come to get you! Promise me not to go first okay! Bye I love you mom!” Jongin hung up and look at Suho.

 

“ H-Hyung what should we do? I can’t teleported back first.. My mom told me to pick her up in the lobby!”

“ There is one way.” Everyone looks at Kris, “ 3 of us run upstairs from the emergency exit there. And Jongin could go meet his mom to buy some time for us.” Well a great plan that was come out from the clan leader’s mouth.

 

“ WAIT! BY THE STAIRCASE?? “ Himchan shouted.

“ Guys I must go now! Hurry up with the plan!” Jongin running in place, he is nervous.

“ Any volunteer?” Suho asked.

“ I will do it. I love running anyways.” Luhan volunteered, followed by Kris, Chanyeol and Zelo. The others will go as they like.

“ Jongin, Yongguk, Himchan and I will go meet them then. Lets go Jongin. Goodluck you guys.” Suho stands up and running towards the lobby.

 

They’re sprinting to the lobby and looking for Jongin’s mom.

“ Oh there they are!” Jongin run towards his mom “ MOM!”

 

Mrs. Kim turn around, “ There he is! Why took you so long?”

 

Jongin is panting hard, he got pissed off a bit so he rolled his eyes “ We are trying our best, running here as fast as we can and now you scold us? …. And good afternoon Mrs. Oh” Jongin smiled to Sehun’s mom.

 

“ Hello Jongin and please call me mom. Thanks for be with my son while I can’t be with him.. is he alright?” She patted Jongin’s shoulder.

“ Yeah he’s fine. He just got a lumbago and sprained his leg a bit. He will be discharged tomorrow.” What an obvious lie.

“ Good afternoon Mrs.Oh and Mrs. Kim, we meet again” Suho bowed to them followed by the other.

“ Oooh your good-looking friends come along too? So that’s why many people are watching us. I thought it’s because I’m so pretty today..” Mrs. Kim laughing,

“ Mom aren’t I handsome too?” Jongin pouted.

“ Ofcourse you too Jonginiee. That’s why my son love you, ohohohoho” The mom’s are laughing like an old lady, Jongin smirked he’s happy to hear that from Sehun’s mom.

 

Suho whisper “ Luhan text me, they have been arrived. We can go up now.”

Himchan shocked “ That’s too fast! Are they a cheetah?”

 

“ Well they’re really good at running afterall.” Suho told him.

 

Jongin guiding the moms to the elevator, the moms keep chatting with the others until they arrive. Sehun has been awaken.

“ Sehunieeeee “ His mom run and hugs him. Sehun groaned “ M-Mom! Let me go this is so embarrassing!” Sehun can’t struggled much because if he did, his wound will be reopened and that will be hurt.

“ What are you saying now! I’m so worried you know, look even Mrs.kim come too.”

“ MOMMY!” Sehun eyes sparkled, he hugs Jongin’s mom. Jongin rolls his eyes.

“ Aww my Sehun! How are you? How is your waist?”

“ Yah! How could you be more excited when you see Mrs.Kim?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter