The Key

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.645w

.


 

“ We will go to a training camp for a week.”

 

“T-training camp?” Baek curls his eyebrow. “ we don’t have any holiday in this month-“

“ Ofcourse we are gonna skip school Baek. The principal will alow us.”

“ Kyungsoo is right. we might have to skiped school more than a week, you guys should prepared everything ‘kay.” Yixing added.

“ But hyung. where will we go? We wont be training inside someone’s villa or in the jungle, aren’t we?”

“ Oh yeah they don’t know about this too.. Should I tell them Suho?” Suho give Luhan permission to tells them.

“ Let me tell you guys something important. As you all knows we are legendary, a clan named EXO. Our ancestor gives a historical building/ mansion for us to being able to have a training there.”

 

“ Whoa whoa wait a minute. Did you just say ‘ancestor’? “ Chanyeol really is in blank-state now, he hear what Luhan said just now but he couldn’t believe it.

“ Yes Chanyeol.”

“ S-so the mansion you are talking about must be very old isn’t it? if we have a training there it might be collap-“

“ Well no. It wont collapse, and its not that worn out Yeol. The mansion we are talking about is protected and hidden by a magic, a powerfull magic by our elder.” Yixng jumps in the conversation, he really wants to tell them about their mansion. Yixing really loves their mansion, its so beautifull so he really wants to boast it to them that havent remembered about it.

“ So it will be still veryy veryyyyy clean. Exactly the same just like the last time we left them there.”

“ We? I never saw it before.. “

 

“ We saw it hyung, together.” Jongin speaks up as he rest his back on the chair. His eyes lazily look at his hyungs.

 

“ What did you say?”

“ I mean just get along with the conversation hyung.. All of us know those mansion, we just don’t remember it. Right hyung?” Jongin stare at Suho whose eye widen well he didn’t expect that words will come out from Jongin’s mouth, “ Y-yes”.

 

“ I will tell the principal about this plan, but ofcourse I wont tell him about our past or something like that, I will just tell him we will go training somewhere. “

“ Good. Tell him we will be off in two days, and will be back maybe a month?”

 

“ WHAT─ oh please Kris it can’t be a month.. again” Xiumin protests, he won’t be able to eat his favourite bun for a month and that’s killing him.

“ That’s great!!! I like it!” On the other hand ofcourse Zhang Yixing seems happy about this, he is indeed a nature freak.

“ Hyunggg~ How about 2 weeks?” Chen know when Kris said ‘a month’ it will be a Spartan training, well in their previous life Kris was known as the Spartan leader. There will be many blood stains on their clothes later that’s what Chen fear the most.

 

“ Wait. Suho hyung said it was just a week!”

“ Well he said more than a week Jongin.”

 

“ Wahhh so I can’t play with my game in a month?! Sehunaaaaa say something”

“.. well its alright for me. I don’t care about how long we are training~ “

“ That’s my Sehunnn!!!” Luhan runs toward him and hugs him, Jongin begin to shouting at him ‘cause he realize Sehun’s face becomes red. Tao just laughing at them,

 

“ So don’t forget to tell your parents about this trip okay, I don’t want them to be worried about you guys, and make a statement that you guys are missing.. Especially You, you and you.” Suho pointing his finger at Xiumin, Baekhyun and Jongin ofcourse.

 

“ W-Why me?!” Baek confused ‘how did he know?!’,  actually he doesn’t want to tell his parents and Suho knows that.

“ He knows it from experience Baek. You always never told your parents when we are going out together, there is a time when your mom panicked and send many police to search for you.. you are such a trouble maker~” Luhan laughs, he can’t hold back his laughter everytime he remembers that time its sooo funny how his mom running and shouting at him, ‘ OhmysweetylittleBaek I thought you were kidnapped by a ert’  she is soo overprotective just like Suho’s mom.. Oh now he realize Suho’s mom and Baek’s previous mom are really similar, no they really looks the same!

 

“ Well if you said that so it seems my personality didn’t change huh? So that’s why im still this cutee” Chanyeol is nodding furiously, he really is agree with Baek.

“ Don’t you dare to go before you tell your mom about our trip Jongin. I will check on you, oh no maybe Sehun will check on you. Is that okay Sehun?”

“ Okay, our houses are not far apart afterall. Yah you should tell your mom, I don’t want her to call my phone every 10 minutes asking where the heck are you..” Sehun scolds him, everytime they went camping with Zelo and Jongup, Jongin’s mom always called him asking ‘ is he alright?’ ‘where is he right now?’ something like that. Maybe if Jongin tells her mom about it earlier his mom won’t worry him like this. Jongin just nodded his head.

 

16:52 PM

“ Well its all clear now, you guys can go back to your home or to your club.” Suho stands up, the meeting has ended. Everyone stands up, stretching their hands up and groaning because of their sore back. Everyone says goodbye to each other, some of them went to their extracurricular class, Chanyeol went to basketball club with Baekhyun (since he didnt have any class today), Kyungsoo went with them too.

 

“ Hyung are you really gonna do the punishment? Just do 10 he couldn’t see you anyway.”

“ Well no Jongin, we don’t know when he will watch us. and watch your mouth he might be watching you right now. “ Suho tapped Jongin’s shoulder, his words make him shudder, he cant imagine if that’s true.

 

“ That’s not funny hyung! I will go now then, see you later after the club hyungg.” Jongin and Sehun went to the dancing club which is close to the basketball court so they went together with Chanyeol and the others. Leaving Suho with the rest of EXO-M.

 

“ So I will go now.. You can go home now if you want, Eric has been arrived a few hour ago.”

“ No way we won’t go home without you!”

 

.

 

“ Hey hey can we swim too?”

“ Well if you bring your swimsuit then you can..”

“ Chen always brings his swimsuit Suho-ah… He really wants to enter the swimming club hahahaha” Xiumin teased Chen who can’t swim really good like Suho and the others.

 

Since Suho is the leader of the club he let him join and he wants to train Chen to be better at swimming who knows they might held the battle in the water this time?

 

“ Kris you haven’t enter any club, aren’t you?” Suho asked just to make it sure he haven’t.

“ Yeah, any recommended club for me?”

“ Well our school have an archery, running, swimming, basketball, football, tennis, judo club. Oh there are dancing and drawing class too. They are the best club in this school. “

“ Maybe drawing?-“

“ No way Kriscasso, your drawing are too abstract!” Yixing has a terrified look on his face.

“ Wha- that’s not true!!”

“ Well he is right!” Luhan sided with Yixing,

 

“ Okay okay! I will take basketball then.” He pouted, it really is not his style to pouting at something simple like this, but he can’t help it, he really thinks that his drawings really are something that might become a masterpiece with a high price. But the others opinion are different, its too abstract to be a masterpiece.

 

“ Tao what about you? You really are having a great flexibility, why don’t join athletic club?”

“ I want to but by looking at Jungmo-hyung this evening really freak me out.. “

“ Well don’t mind him too much Tao, he give his attention to his favourite of the day only. And he really is fun once you know him, he will be a great friend.”

 

Well they cant trust Suho’s word easily after seeing what happened today, how can those warrior-like man become our great friend? 

 

“ Oh Jongin and Sehun are also in athletics club, they took 2 extraculicular”

Tao’s eyes sparkled by hearing Sehun’s name, “ IM IN!”

“ Great!” Suho gives his tumbs up, he caught the bait. Poor Huang Zitao..

 

Suho closes the door and locks it.

Now they are walking to the indoor swimming pool on the west side of the school, walking past the court they went this morning and once they greeted by a small fountain they turn left to see a quite big white building separated from the main school building. , this school is really damn huge.

 

Once they arrived Suho took out the key and opened the door.

“ I thought students couldn’t have the key.” Kris curiously asking.

“ Well you are right, students can’t have this key but the legendary could because we must done some patrol inside the school.. don’t you do that too in China?”

“ I don’t think we have-“

“ Are you kidding me Kris? Don’t you see me opened those door everytime we are on patrol??” Luhan is the one who keeps the keys everytime they’re on patrol, and back in China Luhan was teamed up with Kris so he wondered how come kris didn’t realize that he always used that keys to opened the door..

“I-I thought it was your personal keys..”

 

Suho sighed he never thought Kris would be this clumsy in thinking. He entered the building and turn on the lights revealing a big-athlectic size swimming pool.

“ WHOAAAA this is cooolll” Chen is running around the swimming pool like a kid.

“ Yah Chen!! Don’t go there!!”

 

Right after Suho shouted, Chen is falling down into the water, he steps on the wet floor. And the worst part Suho thinks Chen sprained his ankle because before he got into the water his leg hits the floor hardly that might damaged his ankle. Without thinking Suho runs while taking of his clothes, he jumps into the water to help Chen.

 

“ Great..” Luhan and Yixing are running to them.

 

“ Yah are you guys okay?!!” Xiumin is the first one to arrived, he helps Suho to moved Chen from the pool. Chen is coughing pretty hard, “ I─ im not dead yet so I think Im okay─ OW” Suho hits his head hard, “ You idiot, what if you had drown there?!! Do you know how worried I was when you are falling into the water?! I know you can swims a bit but what happened if you hitted your head on the floor not into the water?! You might be dead!” Suho pants, his face is really red.

 

“ Sorry Suho-ah but I can swim you know.. I just didn’t mean to starled you, I just got excited too much and unluckily got my ankle hitted. but seriously im okay! its not hurt that much! I’m sorry to make you guys worried..”

Chen’s apologize make it into Suho’s heart, he stands up and kick him on his arm─jokingly, “ Stupid!” then he went back to where he throw his bag earlier.

 

Chen just giggled he knows Suho forgives him, he never get angry so easily but he gets worried sooo easily. They help Chen to stand up, “ Guys! Lets put our things here..” Suho shouts from the opposite side.

 

Kris’ walking more slowly than the others, he looks around the pool. ‘ This is strange..’

 

Physically there is nothing strange about this building, it looks perfect with all its facilities. But somehow there is a strange feeling around here.. Kris stops moving until he sees someone looking at them from  the second floor, he looks up to see a man wearing a dark green parka, its hoddie thrown over his head. He hold a coffee can in his hands as he lean on the railing, he looks like Jungmo judging from his hair color and his figure, but why he sneaks up like that?

 

When their eyes meet now he's sure that it's Jungmo, but they only stare at each other until Suho’s voice make him back into his conscious. “ Kris! what are you doing here? What are you staring at?” Suho looks up and confused see no one there to stared at.

“ There is someone up there..”

“ No way Kris, I didn’t see someone entering the door, we only have one entrance and 2 backdoor in this building, and I just opened 1 door, the door we use to entered.. and there is no one up there  “

“ No Suho, I’m sure I see someone there, it looks like your teacher..”

“ Teacher? Do you mean Jungmo-hyung? I don’t think he is here at this hour.. For 3 years I often swims at this hour and never seen Jungmo-hyung. Come on, look! They are starting to swim!” Suho pulls Kris arm, Kris come along without any protest but he still curious because he can still see their teacher grinning up there.

 

Some water pushed out once Suho entered the pool. Chen clings on Suho’s shoulder once he gets in. “ Yah Chen! Let me go!”

“ Teach me first!”

“ You said you can swim! And ask Luhan, I need to do my things!”

“ Meaniee~” He pouts as he let him go and went to Luhan’s side.

 

Suho swims to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter