Welcome Home

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.787w

.

.

Suddenly a loud explosion could be heard. Junsu take a peek.

“ OoH! Finally you come!!”

 

A wings of fire spread out on the sky, a phoenix.

“ YAH. I never thought I must fight right after I arrive!!! What kind of welcoming party is this?!!!” Changmin pouted up there.

 

.

 

“ Whoa so he can use a phoenix too??” Chanyeol asked.

“ Well yeah. I don’t know how he done that but I think we should help them..” Yixing says.

 

“Oh no you can't.” Suddenlly Yoochun comes with Tao on his arm. “ Yoochun hyung!!!”

 

“Tao! What happen to him??”

“ He got hit by that gigan. Heal him Lay. And why don’t you record his wound?”

“ Hyung my name is not Lay in this era. By the way I won't, he didn’t have any severe wound no bone break just a few scratch.”

“ Okay. You know it well than me~ Now I will go back then─” A hand stops him.

“Let us help you.” Yoochun look at him.

 

“ Sehun. Just stay here okay?” Yoochun poke his cheek and smiles. “ No.” Jongin added.

“ Hyung I think we should help you guys. We could finish faster.”

“ No I will no─”

Yoochun paused, he turns away.

 

‘ Let them help us Chunie.’

Its Jaejoong’s telepathy.

 

“B-but hyung..”

 

‘ They will be okay. And im sure even if we told them not to in they will still do it.’

 

“ Yunho hyung agrees with this?”

 

‘… Just let them do as they want, that’s what he said to me’

 

Yoochun sighs and turn to face them again.

 

“ Listen. I will tell you about the plan.”

.

.

.

 

“ Whoa.. Finally” Kyungsoo drops down the ground.

 

There are smokes and fire everywhere. Two flame birds are flying up there. Everyone is panting, finally the battle ended as the rain begin to poured down on them.

Kris, Suho, Yunho, Jaejoong, and Luhan appears from the hole after sealing that demon. Wounds everywhere on their body and Suho collapse.

 

 

They decide to move to the mansion. Luckily the elder remember the way and they could open the gate to the mansion that is deep-deep inside the dark forest. They walk carefully because there’re many tall trees so its very dark. Not just trees but also its root comes out from the ground, sticking out like they need an oxygen to keep living.

 

On their way Yunho and Jaejoong leading the kids into the forest. Kris carrying Suho carefully, not wanting him to take more damage than he has right now. Chanyeol makes Baekhyun clings onto him, he worried that he will lose the little one again. Kyungsoo followed them with Chen, Xiumin and Luhan beside him.

The 3 maknaes are walking together hand in hand, ofcourse Sehun is in the middle of them. Tao clings onto Sehun’s arm and keep whinning like a child “ I'm scared” “ OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT SOUND” “ It's moving! That damn tree is moving Sehuna!!” yeah something like that.

Jongin will get annoyed and begin to scold him to stop whinning and to not grabbing onto Sehun’s arm like that. and there Sehun will just looking straight on the path in the middle of the two other maknae arguing.

 

And at the end Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin are walking a few meters behind them. Changmin keep looking at the 3 maknae that use to be his bestfriend, deep in the heart he really is jealous of them. He really want to be part of their laugh, smile and joke. And he hasn’t said sorry to Jongin for crying for no reason in front of him that night. He notices that Kai or Jongin keep took a glance at Changmin who pretend not to realize it, because it will be very awkward if their eyes meet. Junsu realize this weird aura around them and tried to asked him in a low voice.

“ Changmin. Are you okay?” Junsu and Yoochun intertwined their arms to Changmin’s as if he is a prisoner.

“ No I’m not Hyung. I’m tired.. And hungry” He sighed but still eyeing them.

 

“ Well.. I’m not asking about that. I mean is your heart okay with this?” Junsu pokes his chest.

Changmin didn’t answer. He keep his heads up to see the end of the tree mixing with the color of the dark sky. “… I don’t know hyung. I don’t know.”

 

Junsu knows that his heart must be hurt a lot knowing that his bestfriends didn’t even remember him. Yoochun patted his back “ Don’t worry it will be over until they open the next Pandora.. Come on cheer up a bit! We finally reunite again right!!”

“ How can you say it so easily hyung? If this really is a reunite then you should give me some present or something like that!! Now give something “ Changmin stretch his arm out and moving his five-fingers as if he waiting for a gift.

 

Junsu holding back his laughter when he sees Changmin’s attack and Yoochun’s red-angry-annoyed face. “YAH YOU! Show some respect to your hyung!!!! YOU AROGANT BRAT!!” Junsu couldn’t hold back his laughter anymore and burst out, making Yoochun scold him too.

 

Tao looks at them and smiles. Sehun realize his smile and asked. “ They’re pretty funny huh? Are they always like that from our past life?” Tao are a bit surprise by the sudden question but he smiles and answer “ Yeah. Those three are always arguing like that but─”

 

A picture of Jongin, Sehun and Changmin arguing together in the past went into his head. He might be also a maknae but he cant get really close to Changmin. He don’t know why.

“ But what?” Jongin asks.

Tao take a glance at Changmin and then to the maknaes, “ Nothing. Just forget it”

They’re remain silent until they heard Yunho’s voice from further ahead.

“ We’re almost there! Becareful the streams are very strong!”

 

They slowly across the strong river stream, hand in hand. Jongin asked why they can’t used their power here, it will be more effective at situation like this. Junsu said that their power were sealed by the time they entered this forest, so there won’t be any enemies around their mansion.

The elder arrives at the other side easily with Kris and Suho, Yunho are staying at the middle of the streams helping his junior.

Chanyeol helps Baekhyun to walk on the big rock slowly so he might not slip down. But its pretty hard for Baek to adjust his balance ‘cause if he look down he will got a headache and make him fall down. Luckily Chanyeol catchs him in time.

 

“ Baek!”

Baekhyun grabs his head and slowly stands “ S-Sorry.. I got dizzy for a second─” Suddenly his body becomes light.

“ ─Yeol!”

Chanyeol picks him up, “ It’s dangerous for you to walk on your own so this is the best choice for you right? “ He cups the dark-haired boy’s forehead and smiles widely, making the other hides his red face on his chest.

 

 

“ WHOA this is too strong! Can we across this?!”

“ Yah! If they could do it how come we cant?!” Jongin added. Without any words Sehun steps on the first rock safely, second, third and he stops.

“ Yah hurry up!”

Jongin follows Sehun’s step and they already reach Yunho’s place.

“ Good job you two! But next time move slowly” Yunho patted their head to help Tao and the others.

 

After all of them across safely they continue their walk. A few minutes of walk they air begin to get thicker and thicker, now surrounded by a thick fog, making them hardly to see what is ahead, all they could do is to hear Yunho’s voice.

 

“ HERE WE ARE! GATHER AROUND KIDS!”

 

They move closer to each other and wait for their elder (since Kmember didnt even remember the cast except Suho) and M-members to cast a spell to open the gate. Once they finished their symbol appears in the air, slowly a big-iron gate appears infront of them. Now they could see the iron-fence that surrounds the mansion’s area and that’s really is wide. The fogs around them disappear, they were too shocked to realize that those gloomy places are no longer there, all they can see now is a fresh green grass under their feet, its just like a new-different world.

 

“Whoa─ This is cool!” Kyungsoo touchs the grass to be sure that its real.

Jaejoong laughs, “ It changes because of the magic that you guys planted the last time you were here. It’s cool isn’t it?” Kyungsoo nodded and smiled.

 

Kris gives Yunho a key that he got from Suho. Yunho grabs it and opens the gate with it. Once they step in, they walk a bit while admiring the fresh air and looking around at the tall trees that protect them from the afternoon sun. Once the took the last stairs, all they could do is freeze on their spot, with their eyes looking around to see the beautifull scenery of a big green yard and a majestic mansion not far from them. The mansion is there, they could not believe that this mansion is already more than a hundred years age.

 

“Wohoo it exactly look the same from the last time we were here right?! You guys took a good care of it huh? “ Yoochun said while he took a photo with his handphone. “ Yah if you want to take a picture of it, be sure to not let other people see it! That will be a big problem” Jaejoong said. “ Well its not like they could find this mansion anywhere, its only for us remember? Whoa I really want to print this photo!”

 

They move to the mansion, once they arrive the entrance door opened by itself, no, someone opened it. There are people there, They’re wearing a maid, chef and butler clothes, they all bowed to their arrival.

“ Wha─ What is this? Why there’re people in the mansion?!” Jongin is confused, ofcourse he is. No one would expect that there will be people who live in this place. Sehun look at the man in butler suit, “ W-Wait isn’t he Suho hyung’s butler?!!"

 

Everyone reacted to Sehun’s yell and gasped when they see the man. “ OH GOD HOW CAN THIS BE?!”

“ERIC?! What are you doing here?!!” EXO-K leader, Suho who just awake not too long ago almost fainted again because of what he just sees. He thought by leaving his house, he could get away from his butler and gained a freedom, but well God isn’t on his side. 

 

“ Welcome home, Young master. As you can see we will serve all of you here until the end. Right Yunho-sii?”

"OH now i remember where those duplicate key gone" Changmin got a glare from the short current leader.

 

Yunho laughs and taps Eric’s shoulder, “ That’s right!! Isn’t that great Suho-ah?!” Suho jawdrops, he really is confused right now, he tried to remember if Eric was their butler in this mansion from the start and in this era he work in Suho’s house. But ofcourse he couldn’t get any of the answer right now. Sehun and Jongin also realize their maid, Lucy and Luna. They’re twins but works in different house Sehun and Jongin are really close to them as if they’re their sister. Baek and Luhan also sees their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter